Southwest LUV Voucher

Belle0101

Nothing to see here.
Last November a flight we were scheduled for was delayed for 3+ hours. Each of us (DH, DS and myself) received a $100.00 LUV Voucher with our names printed on them.

We talked about going back to WDW and US/IoA this year and they aren't interested. At all. After I recovered from that shock, I decided that I would take a solo trip. I'm guessing that because they have names printed on them that only that person can use the voucher? I should have asked when we received them but who knew my family wouldn't want to go back to Florida? I'm not sure anymore if we're actually related. :scratchin

Luv voucher can be used by any one even though they have a name on them. I found this out when I got a voucher for a trip I took. Well when I went to book our next trip for HD and myself, the price of just my ticket was less than the voucher and they applied the remaining balance of the voucher to DH ticket. Oh and I booked everything online and typed in the voucher and saw it was also applied t DH ticket SWEET!

Yup, it's one of the perks of a LUV voucher; I get them once in awhile when I extend expired credits.

This makes my day, thank-you both so much!! I'm glad I thought to ask here. My flight is going to be around $225 round trip so two of the vouchers will just about cover it, completely if I use all 3. That's more money in my pocket for Disney now. :)

Thanks again!

I was confused with using the LUV vouchers too. So I can book a trip with multiple people and use multiple vouchers? I tried to do that once before and it told me I could only apply one LUV voucher to my reservation, so I had to book 2 reservations to use the two vouchers. I just got 5 more from a trip last week. I want to not like SW, but they keep making it difficult. They also refunded all of my money from my purchase of Early Birds for my family and saw that on my credit card. I had a trip that went wrong from the beginning to the end, from a late start to stopping in another state to refuel to openning my luggage that night to a suitcase full of wet clothes. They didn't have to compensate me, but they did and now I need to book another trip......hopefully the next one will be good. Sadly, the trip I was on I was using LUV vouchers because that trip the plane didn't work and we had to wait 4 hours for another plane to arrive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter