• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Southwest/Hershey Promotion

leslieh

DIS Veteran
Just checking to see if anyone else has received their certificates? I mailed my first pack on Dec. 11, 2000. Nothing Yet?

I sent 4 in on Oct. 18 and only received 3 sets of certificates. I am still waiting while they search for the other one. I sent in one more on 12/26 and received the certificates today for that one.

PirateJacksMom

'71-Fort Wilderness
'72-Comtemporary
'80,'85,'86,'93-offsite
'92-Dixie Landings
'95-Grand Floridian
'99-Contemporary
'99-Vero Beach
99/00 New Years Eve Dixie Landings
2000-Poly Concierge
Nov. 11 2000 7 Day DCL!
Feb. 2001 Coronado Springs
Oct. 27 2001 7 Day Halloween Cruise!!

Had to purchase 275 hershey wrappers and send in upcs to promotion to received a $150.00 Southwest gift cerficate for travel on southwest air.
Last day to received is Jan. 31, 2001.

Where did you hear of this promotion and when did it start? I wish I knew about this when it first started. With all the chocolate lovers in this house I could of gotten three or four certificates.

Still waiting for my certificates Any new Information about them? Mailed on Dec. 11, 2000 Called Hershey last week - I have to wait 8 weeks?

275 wrappers per certificate? Hats off to PirateJacksMom for eating over 2,000 Hershey bars!! And I thought I was a chocoholic!!

<font size=4 color=blue font face="Comic Sans MS">

Donna

Actually, I had a ball with this one!! We printed labels on the computer with my 4 year old pirate wearing his Captain Hook costume. We wrapped the hershey bars with the labels and gave them out for Halloween. I donated to our daughter's Scout troops. One daughters troop designed and colored labels and sent them to servicemen overseas at Christmas. The other troop used them for s'mores at a campout. The grade school used several hundred for a chorus campfire sing-a-long. I donated several hundred to a crisis center for children in abusive homes. They get a baggie when they arrive with various items like soap and toothpaste, and now a HERSHEY bar. My second grade daughter's class used them for "Hershey Math" (fractions). Finally last week my 4th grade daughter's student council sold 300 for a fund raiser. We designed and printed up labels (A+Teacher, Cool Dude, Friends4Ever) and kids ordered them to be delivered on Valentine's day. They just finished wrapping them last night. They are still deciding what to do with the money they raised, but it will be something to benefit the whole school!

This has been fun! I wish my other cerificate would arrive!! This one was mailed in so long ago, I'm ready to give up!!ˆ

PirateJacksMom

'71-Fort Wilderness
'72-Comtemporary
'80,'85,'86,'93-offsite
'92-Dixie Landings
'95-Grand Floridian
'99-Contemporary
'99-Vero Beach
99/00 New Years Eve Dixie Landings
2000-Poly Concierge
Nov. 11 2000 7 Day DCL!
Feb. 2001 Coronado Springs
Oct. 27 2001 7 Day Halloween Cruise!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter