Southwest.com sale on Disney hopper tickets

Kallison

<font color=red>I'm a lab adorer<br><font color=na
Has anyone purchased through this website? I'm wondering if this is a limited time offer or something they always have available. 5 day hopper tickets were $184 for a child and $230 for an adult, a pretty good savings.

The southwest website simply sends you into the WDW website. Here is a thread where I talked about the differences between 7-day PHP passes.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=690155

The problem is that I haven't found an online broker that sells you the regular PH passes in advance. Ticketmania, for example, lists prices on their website for 5-day PH passes of $244/196 for adult/child (tax included). You have to pick up these tickets at their store. Note that the prices are actually identical to the Disney prices you listed (Disney prices are typically quoted before applying the 6.5% Florida sales tax - when you take this into account, 230 becomes 244 and 184 turns into 196 :) ).

In the case of regular PH passes, I think I would probably avoid the hassle and simply advance purchase them from Disney.

Ahh thanks for pointing the tax issue out, I didn't realize that, what a DUMBO!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest