• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Southwest Check In Question

DisneyZB

When I win the lottery, I'm moving to Disney.
Hi Dissers. Forgive my ignorance but I've never flown Southwest and I want to understand everything before the big day. I purchased a flight for DH and myself and paid with credit card and received a single confirmation number. When I check in using the confirmation number and my name will I be able to print out both our boarding passes or will I have to do DH separately using the same confirmation number? We have EBCI so not worried about check in time, just getting boarding passes. Thanks for any guidance.

Good question. We are about to embark on the same exact scenario. So I'm curious what your answers are. :)

If you bought both of your tickets, then just your confirmation number will give you access to print all the boarding passes of all the tickets you purchased. I do this, as so far, my kids always have mom pay for their tickets, so I log in with confirmation number and my name, then print out all. Now, since we also always use early bird, I just check them in my phone and print at airport when I check in bag. My kids like to go online and check our boarding numbers.

We love SW, and have been using them since they arrived at our airport.

If you bought both of your tickets, then just your confirmation number will give you access to print all the boarding passes of all the tickets you purchased. I do this, as so far, my kids always have mom pay for their tickets, so I log in with confirmation number and my name, then print out all. Now, since we also always use early bird, I just check them in my phone and print at airport when I check in bag. My kids like to go online and check our boarding numbers.

We love SW, and have been using them since they arrived at our airport.

Thanks Lynne for the break down. I bought both tickets at the same time so it's nice to hear there won't be any problem printing anything out. Just being a worry wort I guess. .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter