Southwest Boarding

NJ Goofy

DVC Member - SSR & BWV
Just checked in at the 24 hr mark. We got boarding passes B-13 thru B-16. I guess EBCI passengers are getting the A passes.

With those numbers, will we be able to get four seats across (3 & 1 across the aisle) ??

I think you willl definetly be able to. I had b30's for one trip and we had seats together which was further back but that doesn't bother me at all as long as we could sit together. So i don't think you have to worry... ;)
Have a great trip

Thanks.

I thought I would be OK and I don't mind sitting further back either. I guess I was just shocked I didn't get an A Boarding pass.

Depending on when your flight is, you may have a lot of connecting passengers on your flight where people have received their boarding passes before your 24 hour mark.

Even if you have trouble with the four across, you should be able to find two sets of two together.

Aircraft holds about 125 people. I am sure you will not have any troubles.

A lot of As probably went to connecting passengers.

You don't know how many continuing passengers will already be on the plane. You don't know how many families will be taking advantage of family mid-boarding.

I agree with the PP, under normal circumstances you should at least be able to get two pairs of seats.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter