Southwest airline tix on sale

airlarry!

Did you know some ferns date back to Prehistoric t
Some routes to Orlando (like MSY/New Orleans) are on sale again at $88 RT!! Just thought I'd let the budget people who helped me out know all about it!

The only caveat is that it is getting harder and harder to find deals with Southwest. For instance with this sale, I checked some available dates and couldn't find any at that price. It is getting to where the limited seats they are putting on sale are getting snapped up, maybe, or just not enough put on the web.

In fact, I had such a time for the last sale to Tampa on the current trip I'm planning, that I could only find $44 one way tix for the return, and had to pay $69 for the way over (which is still a good deal). And I called literally 15 minutes after getting their email alerting me to the sale.

Getting Southwest sale tix is almost as bad (or worse) as getting a Cinderella's Breakfast PS!!

Anybody else having problems like this?

"Drink up me hardies, Yo Ho!"

Kissimmee Hotels and/or Swinger Motor Home in the parking lot! 1973,1978,1983,1988

AllStar Music '95
DxL '99
AllStar Music '00
Carribean Beach '01

Don't forget when planning a trip to WDW, don't just look at sales by Southwest to Orlando (MCO)...right now they have tix to Tampa (just a short rental car trip away--that's what we're doing for Mardi Gras) from Indianapolis for only $132! I've got to assume that the deal is a good one at that price.

"Drink up me hardies, Yo Ho!"

Kissimmee Hotels and/or Swinger Motor Home in the parking lot! 1973,1978,1983,1988

AllStar Music '95
DxL '99
AllStar Music '00
Carribean Beach '01

Only my problem has been getting their promotional electronic newsletter regularly. Its suppossed to be a weekly thing; I'm lucky if I get it once a month. I've tried subscribing via another e-mail box -- but get the same treatment.

So WHAT are the deals this week to the Tampa and Orlando markets? Which departing cities are included?
Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter