Southwest Air has a great sale going on!

maddiemouse

DIS Veteran
Book by July 27th for travel through October 1st. I just booked roundtrip from chicago for $155. That's down over $60 from what it has been for the past three months, I've been checking almost daily.
So I'm going in Sept. for free dining, this trip is sooo affordable!!! :Pinkbounc

I decreased my airfare from Chicago this morning and saved 200.00 total! I love booking with Southwest. It's so easy to change.

BOOKED MINE TODAY THROUGH SOUTHWEST.... :banana: :banana: AWESOME DEAL GOING ON!!! YIPPEE :cheer2: :cheer2: We are going in September for 7 nts and we got the free dining, for 5 adults roundtrip from Nashville to Orlando and back was......$345.60.....YIPEE, this is so exciting, I was planning on renting an SUV to drive down and it was $350.00 to rent for the week, that is before paying for gas and food and a LOOOOOONG 13 hour drive w/ a 3 year old. How can you pass this up, totally incredible :cool1: :cool1:

I'm waiting for the SW sale to be extended until the end of schedule (10/27)
I need 10/14 thru 10/20. It's already booked, but, at a higher fare. Then, I'll just use the credit towards our 1/07 trip. I have $88 towards January already!!! I just love SW!!!!!!!

:banana: woohoo I booked on southwest today too. each way 49.00 bucks! Came to 63.00 (one way ticket). yay for southwest

Thanks for the Update! Just Checked and Saved me 160 to another flight (TEE HEE Another reason to have to go away.. Cant let this 160 Credit go away!)

Thank you!

That was SOO easy to change too!

Just booked trip for September. Great deal.
Got to use funds from a trip we had to cancel in May.
Love Southwest !!

We've got SW booked from 10/1 - 10/9. If they do extend the sale, what is the process for lowering the rates? Do I cancel our existing flights and then buy the new lower ones? How fast is the credit turn-around? We're going to be booking flights to Miami as soon as the November rates come out, I'm wondering if I'll have the ticketless travel funds available in time for that one? I've never made any changes with them . . .

Thanks for any info!

kksmom,

You will simply go to the SW menu and click on Travel Center. Once you're on the TC page scroll down to change air reservations. You'll need to key in your info (ressie # and name/cc used when ressie was purchased). All of your original ressie info will come up and you just click on the box for changing it. A new screen will come up for the changes. One thing to keep in mind......sometimes when a sale is announced the particular flight your on may or may not have seats at the sale price. If this is the case you can either change your flight from this screen to another flight (same date, different time or even a different date) at the sale price or keep your original ressie. The change won't go through unless you go to the bottom of the screen and ok it. Then, after any changes you make you will see (on a second page I believe) the ticketless travel funds you have available from the change. So, if you're planning a trip for November, as long as a sale happens for the first week of October BEFORE the November schedule is released and you have made your ressies, then yes you will have your TT funds available for the November trip.

That's amazing! Thank you so much for the information!! It sounds so easy!

I will definitely be watching for sale fares now!! :sunny:

Thanks again for the tips!! I went in and tried my dates just to check and was able to knock $10 a person off our outbound flight on 10/1. :) So now I have $30 sitting there to use for our November flights!

This is the third year that we have flown Southwest and never knew about this tip!! We've always gotten great rates, but I can't help but wonder if I could have gotten even better . . .

It took me 5 minutes yesterday morning to get $160 credit for DD's and my wdw trip in September!!!

Their website is one of the best around in terms of ease of use!!!

I just booked our flights this afternoon for $115 roundtrip from Nashville for Sept. 14 thru 19th.

Dsnygirl2006-I noticed you said you were from Nashville, also. We live in East Nashville near the colliseum. What part of town do you live in?

Hey Debbie,
I live in Hendersonville actually, but practically live in Nashville, so I just put Nashville as the general area I live in....I am so excited, round trip out of Nashville is $115.00, how can you beat that, it's cool to see people on here from around Nashville..... :thumbsup2 :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter