• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Southwest 72hr sale

kbheap

Mouseketeer
Just wanted to let you all know that Southwest is having another 72 hour sale. I just saved $175 off one leg of my trip to Disney! Too bad the other way wasn't on sale too but one way is better than none.

Just wanted to let you all know that Southwest is having another 72 hour sale. I just saved $175 off one leg of my trip to Disney! Too bad the other way wasn't on sale too but one way is better than none.

I've been trying to get on the website for the past hour, and it's jammed. I'm so frustrated right now! :headache:

the website was slow for me too. I closed my explorer and opened it using safari and it opened much faster with that browser.

THANK YOU SOOOOO Much for the heads up! Travelling from Baltimore to Orlando in September, My Total price including tax and fees is $182. That's still high compared to a few years ago, but LOW compared to yesterday! THANK YOU!

Also, I got my Mid-Sized rental car (from Hertz) off of priceline for $10/day, thanks to DISer Kat! She told me that it would come out cheaper using them, and it was. So my total including tax and fees for the week is $152!

Now I just have to get park tickets!

Just saved $116.00 changing the flight to the new one. Great sale. Now trying to find another trip to book. with my Credit.

I saved $52 total on 2 tickets Milwaukee - Orlando. It took me several tries but I finally got it.

Maggie

How do you change your flight to get the new price?

We booked and paid already, but prices went way down! I put in my confirmation # but it says, "Your reservation contains modifications that prevent you from changing it online. Please contact a Southwest Airlines Customer Representative for assistance"

UPDATE: Got through on the phone! $138 per person credit for each of us. Kicking myself for booking too early, guess we will have to find another trip to take to use these credits!

How do you change your flight to get the new price?

We booked and paid already, but prices went way down! We will save nearly $400 if we can rebook at the lower price. I put in my confirmation # but it says, "Your reservation contains modifications that prevent you from changing it online. Please contact a Southwest Airlines Customer Representative for assistance"

You need to go to your account/itinerary, and you can change it there.

I was on early this morning and couldn't believe the low fares. These same flights were going for over $200 each way. To bad I already cancelled my ressie for late August to WDW.

I had just booked 2 weeks ago for BUF-LAS for $409....it had gone down from $450. Now the same flights (direct both ways) is $260 - WOW - great savings. Now I just have to remember to use that $148 credit. Thanks for the heads-up.

HOLY SMOKERS! I just saved $250 on the 3 of us from NorCal to SoCal!! Thank you soooo much!!! :cool1::cool1::banana::banana::banana:

I tried to re-book this morning but the price did not change. Just got home and tried again. For the 4 of us we saved $784. That's what we paid for one way and now that was enough for roundtrip. Thank Goodness we had only booked one way up until now, or I would have had useless credits since we are not traveling again in the near future. I cancelled our reservation for one way and rebooked for roundtrip. Had to pay under $5 to add the trip back.

My prices did not change unless we fly out late that night and come home late. so I will stick with what I have for Disney.
We were going to Ohio and driving. I can say we are still driving. Over 500 RT from Philadelphia to Orlando. Cheaper to drive the 7 hours.

I did share with some friends that are coming other times. Hope they get a deal!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter