South Carolina DVC Owners Group

hhisc16

DHHIR owner, DISDAD
I want to start a DVC Owners Group for South Carolina residents to discuss.
I live in SC and own DVC at DHHIR.

Any other SC residents out there that own DVC?

We are unique as South Carolinians since we have a DVC in our state AND within driving distance to WDW! :car:

:welcome: HOME

Last edited:
Post # 2 reserved for future info based on owners and location.
(PM me or post on here to get added to our list!)
hhisc16-HHI
OhhBother-OKW
CSLucas-VGF
TCRAIG-HHI, SSR, OKW, BCV, VWL, BLT, VGF
Lexxiefern-BCV, BWV, Vero, VGC, BLT, and VGF
Fauntleroy-BLT
WebmasterDoc-OKW, HHI
Pat?-BCV (Works at Palmetto Moon in Bluffton, Retired Cast Member)
mouse driver- OKW, SSR
CM8-BLT and VGF
sleepydog25-BRV
luvvwl-BRV
RebelHawk-VGF
SCMinnie-HHI, BRV
tnbeth1972-AKV
Mbland54-BWV,RIV
MISCdisney21-PVB
HHISand-HHI,BWV, VGF
Griffmom-OKW, SSR
jenr812-AKV
Cdr Carl-BWV, BLT
recmouse-SSR
YoYoAurora-HHI
DvcBeachBum-VGF, RIV, AKL

Last edited:
Any other DVC owners from South Carolina?
We live in Aiken.

Last edited:
List has been updated for owners!
Since we live in SC and have a DVC resort in our home state, has anyone visited Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort?
It is only 2.5 hour drive for my family, but WDW is 6.5 hour drive.
We visit DHHIR more since it is closer and at the beach.

Last edited:
List has been updated for owners!
Since we live in SC and have a DVC resort in our home state, has anyone visited Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort?
It is only 2.5 hour drive for my family, but WDW is 6.5 hour drive.
We visit DHHIR more since it is closer and at the beach.

We haven't missed Thanksgiving at DHHIR in 15 years. DH says it's his favorite DVC location. On the DVC resorts page there's a post for owners there. And I heard there that guests no longer have to wear masks outside there.

I’ve lived in SC for 45 years - bought our first DVC 12 yrs ago (SSR) - then followed the ‘buy where you want to stay’ philosophy so now we own at 7 different resorts...including HHI - bought that after our daughter stayed there and told me it was the most relaxing time she’s ever had on vacation...we have 2 little Grands now, the oldest calls it ‘Mickey and Minnie’s Beach House’....

Beaufort County, SC - BLT

Note: Think we’ve got a pretty special thing in that we live in a beautiful state- w/its own Disney Resort no less- that is a 5-7 hr drive (i.e. long weekend drivable, done it many times) to WDW.

List has been updated!

Glad to hear there are other DVC owners like me in SC!

We do have a unique situation since we have a DVC in our state and within driving distance of WDW! :car:

We have a DHHIR trip booked for 4th of July AND a WDW trip booked for Christmas week.

List has been updated.

For any SC residents, I would highly recommend trying out DHHIR if you have any extra points or want to visit the beach!:beach:

If anyone is interested, I have posted a trip report of DHHIR from the 4th of July.
Great relaxing visit!

Last edited:
List has been updated.

Any other SC DVC members have a trip planned by the end of 2021?

We have a WDW trip planned the week of Christmas!

Lucky for us in SC that WDW is within a day's drive!

List has been updated.

Any other SC DVC members have a trip planned by the end of 2021?

We have a WDW trip planned the week of Christmas!

Lucky for us in SC that WDW is within a day's drive!
We’re supposed to be there October for the 50th as well as out Christmas Tradition Trip 🤩🎉🎁🙏

My wife and I are in Greenville, SC and own at VGF. We do 2+ trips a year with Festival of the Arts and Food and Wine being our main two. If we're missing the mouse too much we'll do a Christmas or Flower and Garden.

We just got back from our trip, and of course now we are thinking about running down quickly for the Christmas after hours because we had such a great time at Boo Bash. If we do it would just be for the one night

facebook twitter