Sort of OT - making a photo slide show with music

littleaussie

I tell people my daughters are 75% American and 25
I was inspired on the theme park strategy forum by the disser who used a Rascal Flatts song to make a movie/slide show about their disney trip. I have hundreds of photos from our cruise I would like to do in a slide show.

The following link was a test done with Windows Movie Maker and various photos taken throughout the year. I was going to print pictures off them but decided to see how my skills are in the area of editing.

I actually chose the song and then took some photos today with the lyrics in mind and added the rest of the photos in. It took a while to coordinate the song with the photos but Movie Maker has a lot of great editing features. You don't have to be a techie to do the stuff I did.

I plan on doing the same with our Disney cruise photos, I just need to think of a song now.

Just thought some of you would like to see how easy it is to do. It took me this afternoon to finish.

Hope it gives you some ideas like I got when I saw that other great video.

Link

Jolene

Jolene, that was beautiful!!! Your girls are adorable! Your Middle? DD(the older of the 2 little ones) looks so much like my neighbors DD it's spooky.

Disney Cruise song?? How about Under the Sea or Under the Boardwalk.

That was wonderful - I am so impressed that you tried it and succeeded! Your daughters are beautiful, and you matched your photos to the music/lyrics so well.

That was very nice. My husband did one for me from our disney trips and he used the wishes music. Every time I watch it I cry. He also did one for my girl scout troop for our end of the year party.
They are something that you will cherish forever.
As for a song for a cruise I am at a loss.
Good luck and I hope you will share it with us when you finish.
Cindy

Jolene, that was beautiful!!! Your girls are adorable! Your Middle? DD(the older of the 2 little ones) looks so much like my neighbors DD it's spooky.

Disney Cruise song?? How about Under the Sea or Under the Boardwalk.

Thank you! The oldest girl in some of the photos was our exchange student we had last year. That's funny about your neighbors' DD. And I like your song suggestions, I'll have to see what versions I can find.

That was wonderful - I am so impressed that you tried it and succeeded! Your daughters are beautiful, and you matched your photos to the music/lyrics so well.

Thank you. It took so long to do (an afternoon) because I had to try to match the photos as best I could. That's the longest part of the process.

That was very nice. My husband did one for me from our disney trips and he used the wishes music. Every time I watch it I cry. He also did one for my girl scout troop for our end of the year party.
They are something that you will cherish forever.
As for a song for a cruise I am at a loss.
Good luck and I hope you will share it with us when you finish.
Cindy

Thanks a lot, I'm drawing a blank on the wishes song, I'll have to see if I can "Youtube" it and hear it somewhere. I'm with you that your slide shows will be something to keep forever.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter