Sorry,Just not impressed with Bonnet Creek

I'm sure I'll get flack for this but I'm not impressed with Bonnet Creek at all and I've only been here three days so far. First off let me say the grounds are gorgeous and I can smoke my cigars on the balcony while watching the fireworks of Epcot and MK...thankfully I'm facing Epcot ...great view no doubt. The pools are nice and the location for off site property is unbeatable. Unfortunately that's where the positives end for me...only my opinion. Now the negatives. There rooms are always warm when u walk in due to A/C being on motion activated sensors. Coming back from the pool on a hot day is brutal...and the hallways are just as warm so your dying to walk into A/C...not gonna happen. I don't find the staff very friendly, they walk by you outside and don't even make eye contact. The jacuzzi has an auto drying cycle so it goes off a half hour after you get out...so it states...try 2 hours after when it wakes you up out of a dead sleep. The activity center is average at best a couple pool tables crappy arcade games a ping pong table and 1 video game system. Well thats all I hafta say..I understand people love it here but I would rather stay at the Vistana over BCR. Let me end by saying I am a DVC member and the only reason I'm not staying there is b/c my in laws let us stay for free on they're RCI. It's tolerable for free but I'd never pay for it. Already counting down the days till next August to go to Old Key West...where we get a "Welcome Home" instead of a half hearted wave at the guard shack.

May I ask what tower you stayed in?

I have said many times folks come on here bring up something THEN disagree with all opinions but their own. I smoke I will smoke, and tyvm don't care if u like it or not.

I have said many times folks come on here bring up something THEN disagree with all opinions but their own. I smoke I will smoke, and tyvm don't care if u like it or not.

:thumbsup2 the only thing i would add to that is i hope you represent us smokers well by smoking in the desiganted smoking areas provided by disney. as long as we stick to the rules they can complain all they want but were following directions. nonsmokers need to follow the rules too and be aware of where are areas are just like we do by staying out of the nonsmoking areas wen we r smoking

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter