Sorry another Mexican Riviera Question....

BELLE16127

DIS Veteran
I know we are in Cabo twice in two days, my question is do we leave port and sail around the night inbetween or do we stay put and just have to be on the ship at a certain time?? thanks again to everyone for all their answers, I feel like a veteran cruiser leaving out of Canaveral but the west coast is ALL NEW to us I have NEVER SEEN the PACIFIC!!!!!!!

I know we are in Cabo twice in two days, my question is do we leave port and sail around the night inbetween or do we stay put and just have to be on the ship at a certain time?? thanks again to everyone for all their answers, I feel like a veteran cruiser leaving out of Canaveral but the west coast is ALL NEW to us I have NEVER SEEN the PACIFIC!!!!!!!

The ship will pull up her anchor and sail out of the bay a short distance. That night is pirate night, so they want to be away from land for the fireworks. Then she sails back in the next morning.

:cutie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter