Song from LGA or JFK?

Princess Dot

<font color=green>Cried at the end of "Brother Bea
I just wondered what everyone's experience has been from either of these . For some reason, I am getting a much cheaper fare returning to LGA as compared to JFK for the same date! As a rule I prefer JFK although LGA is closer. Does Song have its own terminal or do they operate out of the Delta terminal? Thanks!

Hi!

I've used Song from both JFK and LGA, and there isn't much of a difference. I think there are simply more flights to and from LGA, so it is cheaper to that airport. I don't remember if they had their own terminal or not. I like LGA better than JFK because it is easier to navigate (unless it is snowing...JFK doesn't shut down as fast). Have you looked at Jetblue? They go from JFK to MCO, and they are an awesome airline! Good luck! :flower:

--Babka Gal

Princess Dot said:
I just wondered what everyone's experience has been from either of these . For some reason, I am getting a much cheaper fare returning to LGA as compared to JFK for the same date! As a rule I prefer JFK although LGA is closer. Does Song have its own terminal or do they operate out of the Delta terminal? Thanks!

I have flown out of JFK and LAG on Song. Song has its very own terminal at JFK. The only difference I have seen in the two (JFK-LAG) is in the food choices at these airports, I would suggest if you think you may want a snack at the JFK bring it with you. The food at JFK (Song) is beyond horrible.
:earsgirl: :earsboy:

Thanks everyone! I assume then that Song uses the Delta terminal at LGA? I have fllown Delta many times from LGA so I was just wondering. Thanks again for the tips!

And I did look at Jetblue (which I've flown to CA..Great!!!) but for some reason their flights on the days I want are so much more $$$, so that is why I am looking at Song.

We flew Song out of LGA last year. We left from the same gate we used to leave from before Delta Shuttle changed to Song.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter