Song ABC's

Lol, intresting song. Ha you got stuck with the hard one :goodvibes . ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz-snore- my song

:cool1: Good thing ear plugs where invented, Its like a vacuum noise -sucking air in, spewing it out- LOL.

My favorite song is "I don't want to miss a thing" By Aerosmith. Andy dedicated it to us, and of course it will be played at our wedding.

^ i don't know if i've ever heard it before...
anyway, that's so sweet! :)

Here are a few of the words:
I could stay awake just to hear you breathing
Watch you smile while you are sleeping
While your far away in dreaming
I could spend my life in this sweet surrender
:goodvibes .

*looking abashed* i've not seen that movie either. i think i've been living in a different time period! :rotfl:

A late 90's movie :rolleyes: . It's about a metor the size of earth coming for earth, and a NASA team is sent to the metor to blow it up -a father of this girl and her boyfriend-. The girl is Aerosmiths daughter-so I've heard-. The father of course hates the boyfriend but sacrifises himself at the end to blow up the metor so the boyfriend can be with his daughter so she can be happy. It's a touching love story.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter