sometimes words cant express what we are feeling

pumba

DIS PUMBARIZER
When our friend Marsha..aka Mackey Mouse died...My SIL had the bad news of another cancer showing up...she had her kidney and uretha removed last December and at that time they said everything looked good...she was told in March that the uretha cancer was a very aggressive cancer and that they would do more scans to look ...they found a small spot near her stomach aorta and it tested positive ...They had a positive outlook until last Tuesday when the oncologist said that she had terminal cancer and that it was going to show up everywhere...no chemo at this point but radiation to see if they can shrink it ...and that doctor said it was probably not going to happen....
So I didnt think I could even say this after losing Marsha.....

Prayers going to those who need it now ..to you all who come to Marsha's board ...looking for just a place to rant and vent ...Just know that we are all here for you ...as I hope you will say a few for my Sil too...

hugs to you all

When our friend Marsha..aka Mackey Mouse died...My SIL had the bad news of another cancer showing up...she had her kidney and uretha removed last December and at that time they said everything looked good...she was told in March that the uretha cancer was a very aggressive cancer and that they would do more scans to look ...they found a small spot near her stomach aorta and it tested positive ...They had a positive outlook until last Tuesday when the oncologist said that she had terminal cancer and that it was going to show up everywhere...no chemo at this point but radiation to see if they can shrink it ...and that doctor said it was probably not going to happen....
So I didnt think I could even say this after losing Marsha.....

Prayers going to those who need it now ..to you all who come to Marsha's board ...looking for just a place to rant and vent ...Just know that we are all here for you ...as I hope you will say a few for my Sil too...

hugs to you all
Oh Marie, of course I will say prayers for your SIL. I know it is awful to hear the prognosis, but I firmly believe one must keep a positive outlook, always have hope. We are all "terminal" after all, some going sooner than others. But if your SIL can still have some quality of life, perhaps the radiation can keep it in "check" for now.

Please take care of yourself, and you know where to find me. Big hugs to you...

prayers for your SIL. prayers for you & all that care for your SIL. strength, miracles and peace.

:guilty: This does weigh so heavily on my heart.. I am sorry, and will keep your family in my thoughts and prayers.

There hasn't been a day I haven't thought of Marsha, or gone to FB to think I will find an update from her or her daughters.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter