• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

something's wrong..somethings really wrong

llrain

<font color=green>Has a one-way ticket to the funn
with this picture:
just booked 8nights 9 days with the 7 day PREMIUM package....all meals all tickets,etc..for 2 adults

@ Port OrleansRiverside standard view
at the end of october for...........

something is realy wrong...with this picture

Looks awfully inexpensive...but I wouldn't complain!

well..online with the premuim package it quotes me 4000.00 for POR with the same features i just booked for 1900
just sounds too good to be true

llrain,

The one thing I see wrong is the fact that it says 8 nights 9 days, when the max package you can do is 8 night/7 days. Atleast online that is the larges package.

IF that's the rate they booked you at...they can't do anything about it can they? Can they increase it once you've booked it at that rate? If not, then congratulations!

oooh good thinking Cass...maybe that's it..that would bring it closer to the 4k you saw online

llrain,

I don't think they can make you pay anymore if that is the price they gave you. Don't say anything and see what the confirmation paperwork says when you get it in a week.

What are the dates, and what is online would be the same as what the reservation people can do unless they messed up. However I still don't understand how llrain was able to do a 8 night/9 day reservation in the first place.

I talked to a CM yesterday that was confused about the difference between the Magic Your Way Premium package and the Magic Your Way Premium Ticket! I had to push him a few times to get the right price.

hum...good points.....the cm did seem confused...
and it was for the 8 nights but only 7 days worth of passes...sorry for that confusion. the 8th day and 9th day we are just gonna do resort stuff anyways..thats why we tacked on 2 room only days....

its all a mess...their systems are wacked the online booking is wacked
I wouldnt be surprised if alot of ressies, including mine, are lost

the poor cms at cro...the one i spoke with had a day from he** I told her to just take it as it comes and that it would get better seeing we go throuhg new systems all the time,its a painn....So be good to your cro cm's..they're trying their best...

::::anxiously waiting for the paperwork::::::

Yes, I've heard there a lot of CM's having problems with booking the Premium Package but only actually booking the Premium tickets instead, I bet that's what's happened....

I got confused by that myself. They really should have different names for the Premium Ticket and the Premium Package.

ILoveWDW2003 said:
I talked to a CM yesterday that was confused about the difference between the Magic Your Way Premium package and the Magic Your Way Premium Ticket! I had to push him a few times to get the right price.
That's what I was thinking was the problem.

It's kind of dumb to have such similar names when the CMs have so much to learn as it is! I'm not surprised they are getting confused.

llrain, I hope you did get a really great deal!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter