Something special for daugthers' on our next trip

Bethy Lou

<font color=green>Kungaloosh!<br><font color=red>I
We will be going in September and my husband just told me that our tax refund will be much more than we expected so we are considering doing something extra special for the girls on this trip. We have already done the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique, dinner at Cinderella's Royal Table, and character meals. Since the girls are 9, 5, and an infant it will mostly be for the older two girls. Anyone have any great ideas besides those? TIA!

I forgot to add that we have season passes so they have been for a lot of the events in the parks, but I did not know if anyone had done some great out of the norm things at Disney that they recommended.

I have read about that but do not know of anyone that has done it before, have you done it and if you did was it worth the money?

The grand tea was fine, we wouldnt do it again. I didnt see the cost value in it. DD isnt pushy like some of the kids were there. She hasnt ever asked to go back which surprises me as she loves Aurora the most!

DD has been begging to go back to the Wonderland Tea Party at the GF. Its for kids only, I think it was for an hour and a half. DD loved it! Its hosted by Alice and the Mad hatter. The kids decorate a cup cake, have tea and are entertained. I think it was around $30ish.

Also dd did the pirate cruise from the beach club and loved it!

Our other favorite WDW thing of all time was seeing Cirque at DTD. It was wonderful. DD saw it when she was 5 and was mesmorized the entire show. She decieded that she wanted to be in Cirque when she grew up but anyway. You can take the whole family and then some for what you would spend on the Perfectly Princess Tea Party.

We're going to the Princess tea at the GF this June and we're all very excited about it. It will be a once-in-a-lifetime thing for the girls and I think they will love it..... I bought them special tea dresses and they love putting them on for a few minutes every now and then... Since you're not going until later, I can let you know what we think afterwards if you'd like.

We're going to the Princess tea at the GF this June and we're all very excited about it. It will be a once-in-a-lifetime thing for the girls and I think they will love it..... I bought them special tea dresses and they love putting them on for a few minutes every now and then... Since you're not going until later, I can let you know what we think afterwards if you'd like.

That is so sweet of you, thank you! Your girls are not that different in age than mine so that would be very helpful!

My DDs were 6 and 9 last year when they went to the tea party with Alice and the Mad Hatter and they absolutely loved it. It was at the GF, so while they had their party we had lunch at the GF. The girls could not stop talking about all of the crazy things they did, like eating desert before lunch lol They received a Photo Oh and send them with a camera, you will be amazed at the pictures.

PMart:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter