Something small to carry....

Mrs Grumpy

Always Planning!
I was trying something small to just carry our room card, drivers licence, and photopass cards in. Does anyone have the Passporter pouch they sell? Just wondering how you like it if you have one. I don't know if I would want something hanging around my neck though.

This is what we use. It's small, very lightweight, has a ziplock type fastener across the top of one pouch, and one open ended pouch where we put fastpasses. Our tickets, room key, etc. go in the ziplocked pouch. This is the horizontal version but it also comes in vertical. It costs 97-cents at Wal Mart. :thumbsup2

walmartlanyard.jpg

I will have to go take a look at that. What section is it in? Is it back with the purses and stuff?

They are usually in the jewelry dept. hanging on a display board near men's wallets but sometimes they move them around and I have to hunt for them. More times than not, they are in this area though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter