Something new -- multiple park, same day FPs

whiporee

DIS Veteran
I got this in a discount email today:

Get some extra pixie dust!
To enjoy extra flexibility while planning your stay—and extra enchantment while you're here—just upgrade to a package that includes a 5-day or longer Theme Park ticket with a Park Hopper®Option. Because when you do, you'll receive access to Disney FastPass+* service for pre-arrival planning for multiple Theme Parks on the same day!

Hadn't seen it anywhere so I thought I'd post it. Sorry if it's a dupe.

Interesting, thanks for posting! Wonder if this applies to people who already have trips booked with 5+ day park hopper tickets...that could add a whole new level of fun to planning our upcoming trip!

Interesting, thanks for posting! Wonder if this applies to people who already have trips booked with 5+ day park hopper tickets...that could add a whole new level of fun to planning our upcoming trip!
Well, I have an upcoming trip with more than 5 days booked, I have a park hopper and a down day with no FPs that I can play with, so let's find out.

ETA: The answer is a resounding no on that one, seems like it should be a simple thing to allow.

Last edited:

I got this in a discount email today:

To enjoy extra flexibility while planning your stay—and extra enchantment while you're here—just upgrade to a package that includes a 5-day or longer Theme Park ticket with a Park Hopper®Option. Because when you do, you'll receive access to Disney FastPass+* service for pre-arrival planning for multiple Theme Parks on the same day!

Hadn't seen it anywhere so I thought I'd post it. Sorry if it's a dupe.

Do you have a trip booked with base tickets? It sounds like they are trying to get you yo upgrade your currant package.
I have 2 trips booked (we have ap's) and didn't receive the email.

I could see this being a feature bundled into hopper tickets especially now that they have gotten much pricier. Or maybe a test for galaxys edge to lure ppl away from dhs.

Interesting to see how this plays into the paid fp rumor... maybe fp privileges will be tiered based on ticket length or type?

There is discussion on the paid FP thread too and this is what the * says:
*Valid Theme Park admission and online registration required. Disney FastPass+attractions and entertainment experiences, the number of selections you can make and available arrival windows are limited.

We need more details!

What does the fine print say? What are the dates that the PIN code is good for?
It's A Unique Offer Code / PIN code email, although the offer itself is the same as the general public room offer that is currently out. The difference is the part that says "get some extra pixie dust." Didn't one of Martin's post say something about certain types of FP packages offered with certain package tickets? I need to go back and look for this. Anyways, here is the text from the email. It says "online registration is required"...whatever that is.

Special offer for past Guests

Come back to the enchantment with this great offer!
Save up to 30%
on rooms at select Disney Resort hotels
For stays most nights 6/2–8/28/19
Book through 8/28/19

*Valid Theme Park admission and online registration required. Disney FastPass+ attractions and entertainment experiences, the number of selections you can make and available arrival windows are limited.

It's A Unique Offer Code / PIN code email, although the offer itself is the same as the general public room offer that is currently out. The difference is the part that says "get some extra pixie dust." Didn't one of Martin's post say something about certain types of FP packages offered with certain package tickets? I need to go back and look for this. Anyways, here is the text from the email. It says "online registration is required"...whatever that is.

Special offer for past Guests

Come back to the enchantment with this great offer!
Save up to 30%
on rooms at select Disney Resort hotels
For stays most nights 6/2–8/28/19
Book through 8/28/19

*Valid Theme Park admission and online registration required. Disney FastPass+ attractions and entertainment experiences, the number of selections you can make and available arrival windows are limited.

You should book it and let us know what happens with your FP when you go to get them ::yes:: I mean what’s a few thousand you weren’t planning to spend so the rest of us can find out what the deal is with this offer... :rotfl:

I don’t have any trips planned, but I did go last July.

When I clicked on the “see your special offer” link, it was requiring a last name and zip code, as well as the promo code, so it may not be an offer in general circulation. But it is out there, so anyone booking might ask about it.

You should book it and let us know what happens with your FP when you go to get them ::yes:: I mean what’s a few thousand you weren’t planning to spend so the rest of us can find out what the deal is with this offer... :rotfl:
Ha! I know, right?! The UOC/PIN code came to either my DH or my kids (I have a different last name, and the offer quote didn't work with my last name) and it came to my secondary email address, not the main one I use for MDE. Why is this important? Because we all have APs and are booked with an AP rate, which is 5% off more than this offer. So, we are definitely not looking for a package with tickets. But, fear not, I will post in the Discounts Board and see if anyone over there plans to book under this offer. Stay tuned!

I’m one who said I’d be willing to pay for FPs (if reasonable & offered the flexibility I want). On the paid fp thread, some ppl were saying that wdw was going to get a lot of push back for making you pay for something that is free now. But, this is a smart way to begin to roll it out. First, it can test if ppl actually book it & it helps to create demand since it’s a UOC.

So we can assume this was offered to a smaller group as a test, right? I really wish you could count on phone CMs to clarify.

It is frustrating that it is not offered to APs with onsite trips in that date range. It would totally change the game for my FP plan.

So we can assume this was offered to a smaller group as a test, right? I really wish you could count on phone CMs to clarify.

It is frustrating that it is not offered to APs with onsite trips in that date range. It would totally change the game for my FP plan.

Right? I’d totally try it too.
Unfortunately our first trip without APs starts 8/30 (right after the targeted dates).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter