I don’t work after 10:00 pm

My medical appointments were cancelled today
as the doctor had a family emergency
No idea when he will be back to work.

Back to starting over.

Ever watch the movie Ground Hog Day?
I am living it

Hope all the homies are doing fine!

Ah what another day means this time. Same as when I was South. The rain is gone, the sky is clear, and it’s going to be 70 or higher with all that sun. Yay!

Time to raise a drink all, it’s that Thirsty Throwback Thursday. So throw back that drink of your choice, and say yay, quenching thirst. And since I’m not thirsty now, will still raise my tea mug as want to wish all to have that most terrific Thursday, and to acknowledge tomorrow is a Friday. Woot!

Cute, that Haunted Mansion blow up decor on your front yard, Keisha. Little one wants to get some light up thing like that, but Christmas kind. Has yet to see what she likes. Like seeing those yard decor items this time of year, both Halloween and Christmas.

Ah yes, nothing like a quiet enough house, as only DH and I are up and doing that week day routine.

Car goes into shop, so nice to turn off that alarm for three nights. Yay, last routine week day for me. Friday feeling? Kinda.

Hope Robo is feeling better. Sending more mummy dust well wishes back is not hurting.

Third cup of tea? Why yes. I do fill that tea kettle to the top. Hehe.

Just now taking a break and starting dinner which will be around 6:30

Thought I would drop by and see how everyone is doing

With nice weather for many of us, assume all are out and about

Great weather today!

Car goes into shop, so nice to turn off that alarm for three nights.
Anything exciting?

My recall on replacement headlamps I’ve been waiting for since March finally came in…well, I should say I called the dealer in a foul mood and took out a good head of pent up steamon them…imagine that, a pair suddenly appeared for me after being told no for at least the 10th time When calling:rolleyes1

Yes, it felt good:maleficen

still scratchy throat, and congested from cold i caught in orlando. sipping on constant comment tea & honey :cloud9:

Gave you a like for your headlamps.and …not for being under the weather

Tea and honey should work but add some booze to your drink and you will feel better

Or you may not give a care….

Feel better real fast!

Oh no Keisha. Sick bay alert, sending you mummy dust well wishes you feel better soon. Ick yo catching it after getting back from your trip.

Mac, hope that home reno is going better today, and ack to missing medical appointments, due to doctor not being available. Hope you can reschedule to be soon sooner than later,

What’s glorious sunny day after all those days of cool feeling rainy days we just had,

A what for dinner? Thinking pasta. Made grilled sandwiches for lunch, with pickles and steamed broccoli, Fast and easy meal to make,

Since i made a baked hen last night for dinner,
cut up what was left of that bird and made chicken salad for tonight

Had potatoes so also made potato salad

we have had enough vegetables this week so not having any of that tonight

What we don’t finish tonight, will be leftovers for Friday
Of course I would rather order a pizza if I have to see chicken on day 3…..

Well, it's Friday Eve!!!! Thank goodness. I am ready for the weekend.

It was/is another beautiful fall day here. It was crisp, cool and foggy this morning, followed by a bright sunny day!!!! Hoping to get out for a walk tonight, and also take dumber out for a walk as well.

Well, the kids are not coming for our Thanksgiving this weekend. We will see them next weekend, as we will be helping them paint. So it's a quiet long weekend for us. I'll take the extra day off for sure!!!!!!!! Not sure what we have planned.

I am living it
Yikes!!!
Ah yes, nothing like a quiet enough house, as only DH and I are up and doing that week day routine.
That's us on the weekends. We have our own little routine, and I like it!!!!

Yum!!!! But then again, I do like roast chicken. I find it's the most versatile for making leftovers with.

Well, I should go wrestle up more papers.

Have a great day everyone!!!!

Good evening Sans family.

It is 25 days until Halloween.

E7E379BE-060C-486C-9EE0-D4C2F9AD25FA.gif

, glad your home in the South was okay, and glad to her sister’s is okay too. Sending gentle well wishes good thoughts your back and leg have no pain soon.
Thank you Lynne we were lucky. Thank you for the well wishes.

My garden now has mums starting to grow. They’re great as not a lot of care they need.
Is this normal for your mums to grow this time of year in your area or has the wonky weather been responsible?

I forgot to take a pic, note to self
The Haunted Ghosts. Nice.

Did you see the Haunted Ghost Dog bed at Disney Springs? It was so cute.

0C9F2404-980E-4883-AC00-387FACF2C81C.jpeg

ouch, sorry to hear. a real nightmare if it happened on your trip. have similar issues, it’s odd how you can just feel it coming on when it decides to act up again. Slow down and rest up. hopefully, soon will be back at it!
Thank you, you know what its like. Not fun to deal with, but slow going this time.

i did catch an odd news story on local TV channel while in FL during the storm. Appears people were quite upset to see utility trucks parked with workers inside and were taking out their Frustration by pounding on the truck doors.:oops:
I didn’t see that. So sad those utility people are really trying hard to help, but some areas have totally lost their Utility infrastructure and will have to literally start from the beginning.

Ugh. I have back problems, but I have never experienced that! I hope it heals quickly. That is not fun. I watched my Dad on our recent trip to visit them struggle with his sciatica. It was horrible.
Sounds like a few of us on here have back issues. Sorry to hear you have problems too. Hope your dad is feeling better and his sciatica has laid down.

Robbie, sending you a heaping pile of Mummy Dust and hope your back pain eases up real soon!
🥱 and you can catch some zzzzz,s
Thank you Mac. A good nights sleep would be awesome.

My recall on replacement headlamps I’ve been waiting for since March finally came in…well, I should say I called the dealer in a foul mood and took out a good head of pent up steamon them…imagine that, a pair suddenly appeared for me after being told no for at least the 10th time When calling:rolleyes1
Sadly the squeaky wheel getting the grease is what it takes sometimes to get things done. It’s sad when you have to resort to getting upset and giving them what for because they’re are not doing their job.
still scratchy throat, and congested from cold i caught in orlando. sipping on constant comment tea & honey :cloud9:
Hope you feel better soon. Not fun to get home after vacation and get sick.

Oldest granddaughter and her littles stopped by this evening. It was a wonderful surprise to get a call from them. They were on their way home to Kentucky after a short vacation.

The youngest one had a blast going around and turning on all the animatronic halloween decorations.

I was able to walk a bit better and sit a little longer today. So meds are doing the trick.

The new Munster’s Movie by Rob Zombie is on Netflix.

There is also a good series/movie called the Empress on Netflix.

Have to have some distraction……movies are it this week.

Wishing everyone a wonderful Thursday night.

Night light

2939BB80-F4AA-4652-8038-DC6FE1FF7CD2.gif

Last edited:
& this is why I’ll never be confused with rich folk…

There is room for one more;)
View attachment 708402
Edit: i like it even better in the dark lol
View attachment 708426

Love it!!!

I am done with doing anything with the house now as I am off the clock
I don’t work after 10:00 pm

My medical appointments were cancelled today
as the doctor had a family emergency
No idea when he will be back to work.

Back to starting over.

I am living it

Hope all the homies are doing fine!

Sorry your appointments are being rescheduled, so annoying.

Anything exciting?

Yes, it felt good:maleficen

That`s me this morning, honey, lemon and ginger added to my tea.

What we don’t finish tonight, will be leftovers for Friday
Of course I would rather order a pizza if I have to see chicken on day 3…..

I think we`ll have pizza tonight....

Well, it's Friday Eve!!!! Thank goodness. I am ready for the weekend.

It was/is another beautiful fall day here. It was crisp, cool and foggy this morning, followed by a bright sunny day!!!! Hoping to get out for a walk tonight, and also take dumber out for a walk as well.

Well, the kids are not coming for our Thanksgiving this weekend. We will see them next weekend, as we will be helping them paint. So it's a quiet long weekend for us. I'll take the extra day off for sure!!!!!!!! Not sure what we have planned.

Yikes!!!

That's us on the weekends. We have our own little routine, and I like it!!!!

Yum!!!! But then again, I do like roast chicken. I find it's the most versatile for making leftovers with.

Well, I should go wrestle up more papers.

Have a great day everyone!!!!

I have chicken thighs simmering to make chicken noodle soup for lunch, mustered the energy to chop celery, carrots and scallions.....can`t go wrong with chicken.

Good evening Sans family.

It is 25 days until Halloween.

View attachment 708696

Thank you Lynne we were lucky. Thank you for the well wishes.

Is this normal for your mums to grow this time of year in your area or has the wonky weather been responsible?

The Haunted Ghosts. Nice.

Did you see the Haunted Ghost Dog bed at Disney Springs? It was so cute.

View attachment 708697

Thank you, you know what its like. Not fun to deal with, but slow going this time.

I didn’t see that. So sad those utility people are really trying hard to help, but some areas have totally lost their Utility infrastructure and will have to literally start from the beginning.

Sounds like a few of us on here have back issues. Sorry to hear you have problems too. Hope your dad is feeling better and his sciatica has laid down.

Thank you Mac. A good nights sleep would be awesome.

Sadly the squeaky wheel getting the grease is what it takes sometimes to get things done. It’s sad when you have to resort to getting upset and giving them what for because they’re are not doing their job.

Hope you feel better soon. Not fun to get home after vacation and get sick.

Oldest granddaughter and her littles stopped by this evening. It was a wonderful surprise to get a call from them. They were on their way home to Kentucky after a short vacation.

The youngest one had a blast going around and turning on all the animatronic halloween decorations.

I was able to walk a bit better and sit a little longer today. So meds are doing the trick.

The new Munster’s Movie by Rob Zombie is on Netflix.

There is also a good series/movie call the Empress on Netflix.

Have to have some distraction……movies are it this week.

Wishing everyone a wonderful Thursday night.

Night light

View attachment 708698

Glad your back is better Robbie, it is a miserable pain.

Nice you had a surprise visit from family.

We had an amazing flight home Tuesday night/Wednesday morning.

Got home, got some laundry done, had some Chinese food and then........I got the Flu.....the real flu.

Aching from head to foot, headache from hell and chilled all the way through and yes, a cough too.......spent all day yesterday in bed, nothing to eat or drink except water and pain relief. Managed to shower and make it out of bed this morning, but won`t be doing much at all.

We did have an amazing 5 week trip though......lots of surprises and treats and met some good friends and new friends.

Trip Report will follow.......... :wave2:

Love it!!!

Sorry your appointments are being rescheduled, so annoying.

That`s me this morning, honey, lemon and ginger added to my tea.

I think we`ll have pizza tonight....

I have chicken thighs simmering to make chicken noodle soup for lunch, mustered the energy to chop celery, carrots and scallions.....can`t go wrong with chicken.

Glad your back is better Robbie, it is a miserable pain.

Nice you had a surprise visit from family.

We had an amazing flight home Tuesday night/Wednesday morning.

Got home, got some laundry done, had some Chinese food and then........I got the Flu.....the real flu.

Aching from head to foot, headache from hell and chilled all the way through and yes, a cough too.......spent all day yesterday in bed, nothing to eat or drink except water and pain relief. Managed to shower and make it out of bed this morning, but won`t be doing much at all.

We did have an amazing 5 week trip though......lots of surprises and treats and met some good friends and new friends.

Trip Report will follow.......... :wave2:
Hello Carole,
So sorry you are suffering from the flu. Hope you feel better soon. Can’t wait to hear all about your trip! Wow 5 weeks!!!
Hugs🤗

Ah no Schumi, getting the flu when you return. Sending lots of well wishes mummy dust to you. Rest is what you need the most.

Clear skies again, so kinda cool 53 out now. But still not quite sunrise, soon enough though. And another 70 degree day.

Happy to be a lazy day for me. Aw, older one said if we drop him off to work, little one can follow me, and so I won’t have to wait for my car to be serviced, like I planned. That car shop closes much earlier before older one gets off work, so I know my car will be done before he gets off. So, after I get my car back, on our way home, we’ll park his car at his work, so no need to pick him up. Then little one and I can relax until older one comes home. That’s the plan I think. Otherwise, they do have plugs in the wall, so I figured I’d just plug in and play on my phone until they were done. Other than having other cars to work on while I’m there, my car is only needing regular maintenance work, so actual time my car gets serviced should not be long. I was glad they could fit me in. They used to be open on weekends, but since the start of the pandemic, now only open on week days. Hence, have to plan when I am off.

So, sorry to hear Schumi and Keisha are sick, and Robo, hope back is getting better, and how nice to have family visit. How cute the littlest one wanted to hear all those sounds.

But even without the alarm, I’m up early. So hot breakfast for me and DH, and he’s always early up too.

Fabulous Friday homies. And for our Canadian homies, have a wonderful and happy Thanksgiving weekend. For all the homies, no matter where in this wide world, hope all have a most wonderful weekend.

And yay, just over three weeks until
Halloween. 🎃

Hello Carole,
So sorry you are suffering from the flu. Hope you feel better soon. Can’t wait to hear all about your trip! Wow 5 weeks!!!
Hugs🤗

Thanks Brenda....been much better today, but still a bit bleurgh.....no energy to do anything except lounge along the sofa watching movies.

Yep, 5 weeks wasn`t bad in the end. Folks kept saying we`ll be ready to go home.......er, not really lol......

Hope all that are sick or under the weather, heal quickly
and feel better real fast!

Sending healing thoughts to all.

Thanks mac.....hope you`re doing good too!

We decided to watch a couple of movies we have never seen before today, I fell asleep during the first and wasn`t aware of the second one being on....guess I was still tired!

Ordered pizza to be delivered tonight, not sure I`m overly hungry but will eat what I feel like.

Jet lag really does bite.

It's Fun day Friday :yay: The weekend is here - and a long weekend for me at least.

It's been a busy week with odds 'n ends to be done at home and work. I'm looking forward to the weekend. Kids are not coming to visit, so it will be a quiet weekend at home. I am TOTALLY fine with that. There will be some baking going on. Dh's work has asked me to provide some baking for a baking sale to raise money that they give to a certain charity that they all vote for. Hopefully. those pesky windows will get washed this weekend before winter and the cold temps set in.

@schumigirl I'm glad you had a good trip home. That sucks that you picked up the flu. Hopefully your on the mend now and can get your stamina back from it.

@LynneG Enjoy your day off!!!! It's great that your able to swing extra days!

@Robo56 I hope you back continues to mend.

Well, it's almost time to head home. I am not sure what is on the menu for supper tonight. Hopefully it doesn't involve me cooking ;)

Have a great evening everyone!

Vote for takeout, Pumpkin. Friday commuting home is not fun.

We just had milkshakes. To say I’m beached right now, yep. Guess our proper dinner will be later. Thinking air fryer meal. Or parts of it. No one hungry after those rather large shakes.

Ah, chilling on a Friday night? Perfect.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter