Something About Nothing............ #14

7 mile walk today......and the tootsies feel it! Much quieter today with the kids back in school. Didn’t plan to go longer, it was just so beautiful along the promenade.

Had a quick shower, now heading back out for some bits and bobs.......then home for lunch, decided on shrimp salad sandwiches.......need some lemons.......

Ooh now afternoon for Schumi and Julie.

Nice long walk, Schumi. Enjoy the lunch and we always like to have lemons too. Just bought a bag of them this weekend.

Ah, as was first reading my screen, very loud bird announcing he is up too. Then a brief cooing from the doves. And had to top off the trash, and just saw, ooh my red tulips are up. So nice to see. But trash is at the curb and week day routine has been for a couple of hours already. Taking a sip of my morning tea, and enjoyed that very sunny sunrise about 15 minutes ago. Though the first hour of sunrise is sunny, to be clouds to hide it most of the day. But hey, we are nearing the end of April, and while a eh, cool out 43F right now, no jacket needed for lunchtime walk, as 65 the high. Woot! Warmer days, even if a bit cloudy, woot!

Off to get that tea refill. Waffles were made yesterday, and enjoyed one reheated a little while ago. Beautiful Monday morning.

Have that Marvelous Monday homies.

Totally agree Charade - no flip flops for me and do like Sketchers though the store I used to get them has closed down and after buying another recommended make online in lockdown last year - that caused terrible damage to my big toes - I really need to try on in future. DS and DIL bought me some lovely grey Converse sneakers for my birthday and they are comfy for just going into town or a short journey but not enough softness in the sole for my legs on a normal dog walk.

J’aime that looks a lovely meal you shared. Love a seafood platter and seems a long time since our last one. We have some excellent places around our regular destination in Devon we look forward to returning to. Glad DH enjoyed his day.

Well done on the cupboard tidying Lynne. I’ve been busy all morning now the GC are back at school and filled two bags with “rubbish” and one bag for a charity shop. Kev has washed both cars and all the downstairs windows. All washing done though some still drying on the line.

Bobbi you sound as though you are making the most of your new location. J would love to be so close to Disney.

Carole well done on the walking. We generally do 4-5 with Louie when walking from home. A few of our favourite ones where we have to get in the car first are 6-7 and that’s enough for me unless we are walking with friends and chatting etc. Kev can walk all day and used to with my brother so
I hope they can get back to some trips soon. I find hills just too much for my legs.

Don’t think we will attempt to return to Disney until 2023. So many rebooking for next year and prices have soared. We have two trips booked elsewhere ourselves for next year and we are considering an AI with Em and the children but they will be more than happy wherever we go.

Gorgeous day again and actually warm so we sat out for brunch. Just going to finish off now then we will be off for our walk.

Hello to everyone and have a good day.

Good morning. I am going to be totally useless today. I had another night where I woke up and couldn’t get back to sleep for several hours. Once I finally got back to sleep I woke up an hour later to the cat sounding like he was going to throw up. Thankfully he didn’t. I dozed off again and then Dh dropped something on the floor. Normally on a day like today I would take a nap during my lunch hour, but today I’ve scheduled a dermatologist appointment during that time.

Glad to see I am not alone in my dislike of flip flops. I started buying the Skechers slip ons back when the airports started requiring shoe removal. I got my last pair in an outlet store.

It’s raining today, so I just want to go back to bed , but off to work I go.

Yeah guess I am just lucky, have no foot issues, other than I can’t wear wider shoes, and have a small foot. I live in flip flops when I can. Though I wear sneakers in the parks, my good walking ones, unless doing the water rides.

Beautiful sunny right now, and hope the weather guy’s saying spotty rain showers today, means I’m not the one spotting a rain shower. And time of year, lawn mowers starting to be heard. Hear neighbor now, and later today, will hear DH mowing our lawn. Spring finally here, but high temps in the 30’s predicted next week. Sigh. Not Spring temps in my book.

Good Monday morning Sans family :wave2:

62E60E78-2656-47C8-A8B1-890393D34041.jpeg

Sending prayers your daughter’s eye will be okay, Robo.

Thank you Lynne for your prayers.

We said the same thing about the Queen......first time we thought she looked frail and so tiny. She has such a strong faith, that`s got to help her and one of the commentators before the funeral mentioned Phillip would have completely prepared her for the event in many

I watched the service on YouTube. She looks so tiny. God Bless her. She has been such a beacon of strength and courage.

Charles was the one that really got me. He looked so upset compared to some of the others who masked their emotion. Sad day all round.

Yes, Charles did look upset and tearful. So sad.

Oh I`m so happy your daughter is home and recovering. It`s good she can smile at the pirate eye patch.......continued good wishes for her, and hope next weeks appointment goes well and she gets good news. What a traumatic surgery for her.

Thank you Schumi.

Prime Rib Roast for dinner today....thanks mac for the idea.......will cook it later today, it`s not the biggest joint, so will be good for four.

Sounds yummy.

Robo continued prayers and good wishes for your daughter. I had a colleague some years ago had similar and thankfully made a full recovery. Yes very much looking forward to the new baby. They have been together nearly 18 years and never thought it would happen. Really a lovely couple.

Thank you for your continued prayers. What a blessing to be having a baby after waiting so long.

Dh did well with his second shot today. Saysno side effects so far. Not even a sore arm.

Great news.

Oh my goodness, she’s one brave lady. Has struck me oddly that for both myself & family many times the eye doesn’t hurt in surgical procedures, unless it does; then it’s off the chart. Hoping her pain level is of the manageable sort.

The surgeon gave her pain meds. She has been comfortable thankfully.

Was disappointed yesterday, the advertised ‘fresh’ corn on the cob shipment never came into stock. Something about the first ear of corn & garden tomato of the year:)

Fresh corn is delicious. I really enjoy the taste of fresh summer garden tomatoes.

Yes, he looked as tho he was suffering with high blood pressure, face so red was a bit worried fo

It’s one of the things that happens when your in the medical field you look at someone and start diagnosing possible health issues according to their physical appearance. Have thought myself he is possibly suffering from Hypertension and Congestive Heart Failure do to his swollen appearance and red mottled face coloring.

This was the appetizer for our party of 6. A gorgeous seafood spread!! We ate every scrap!

Main course was meat for each of us. 4 ordered filets, 1 ordered a ribeye and 1 ordered a NY strip. All exceptional. We shared family portions of truffle fries and lobster mac as side dishes.

And dessert was creme brule, cheesecake, flourless chocolate cake, and coconut creme pie. We passed them around and shared some of each. The coconut creme pie was probably the best dessert I've ever had!!

Wow......that Seafood Tower looks delicious. Steaks, sides and desserts sounded great too. So nice to hear your hubby enjoyed his birthday celebration and you all enjoyed your food.

Am I the only one who doesn’t like flip flops? My favorite park shoes are Sketchers Go Walk slip ons.

I can’t wear flip flops do issues with feet either. I really like my Sketcher Go Walk slip ons too. I have the ones that look like boat shoes. I have found them online at Penny’s, Bealls and Amazon. Your right they are comfy to wear in the parks.

7 mile walk today......and the tootsies feel it! Much quieter today with the kids back in school. Didn’t plan to go longer, it was just so beautiful along the promenade.

Wow......sounds like you are really picking up the distance. You all with be in fighting form for walking the parks and other places once you get to Florida.

Off to get that tea refill. Waffles were made yesterday, and enjoyed one reheated a little while ago. Beautiful Monday morning.

Waffles sound yummy.

Bobbie68 hope you feel better. So good to hear you are getting settled into your new home.

Had son and family over for dinner yesterday evening. Made the hidden valley ranch pot roast and made plenty extra to send home with everyone. I bought a strawberry chantilly cake for dessert. Everyone was full after the meal. We had a nice visit.

Son had his second Pfizer injection and so far he is doing ok. So very thankful for that.

Going out today to work in yard. I always like to be outside although allergies have picked up a bit. I haven’t heard the big machinery kick up yet in the farm field behind us. So should be able to enjoy the birds singing.

Weather here has been a bit all over the place. Will be high of 68 today then down to 50’s for a few days then in upper 70’s next week. Won’t complain as it’s better then snow and rain for sure.

Have a great Monday Sans family. May your hearts be joyful, your food delicious and your day be lovely.

Last edited:
ED8185E6-2D15-4946-A639-9B87DD932B75.jpeg
Work, smork...i just don’t like Mondays :)
7A8321EB-4907-46E2-9510-6225595AC037.jpeg

Robbie - oh, plowing those fields will kick up lots of nasties. Pollen count must be high here too now. No issues with my seasonal allergies until last week

went to the hairdresser yesterday. It was our second time back to her and we think we will continue to go, she is doing a good job. It was surprisingly one of the quicker things to find new. Brian will have to color my hair this week. However, I think the teens want it also so he will be busy for a bit.
That is rare to find a new stylist so quickly. Doesn’t do color or do you just prefer to handle at home? My mr did a few times early on in the relationship, then said he’d treat for me to get it done at the salon lol. There is surely an art to it and a hunk of free time involved. Your mr is keeper!
Keishashadow I am so happy to hear the news about little Eli, I will continue to keep good thoughts for his progress!
Thank you, was so so scary for them all
You can never go wrong wrapping bacon around anything!!
Haha, truer words never spoken
I walked 2 miles in flip flops with my neighbor today....out of necessity. I got a bad blister from my heels last night....I think a tiny pebble got in the shoe. They've always been so comfortable. Boo hoo
Ouch. Maybe a band aide on where the blister formed next time or one of the no show dress shoe sock things?
A fantastic early birthday celebration!!! DH was made to feel very loved, and we talked/laughed for several hours. Thank you to everyone who wished DH a happy bday!
That is one amazing seafood tower. Your Mr looks so happy & eager to dig in lol. You know it’s going to be good when they have the fancy wrapped lemons haha
Impressive, you’ll be up to marathon pacing soon
Glad to see I am not alone in my dislike of flip flops. I started buying the Skechers slip ons back when the airports started requiring shoe removal. I got my last pair in an outlet store.
I picked up my first pair then too. Unfortunately, my podiatrist almost fainted when she saw me wearing a pair. Beat my ears off how awful they are for my various foot conditions.

I gave them away & went to Ryka brand of slip ons (ascent model)...has more of an arch & much stronger support. Fit is better for my ducky feet too. Use them & the croc sandals for light walking & in place of house slippers

Dr Urged me to donate my Uggs, nike, addidas, vans, converse, keds, heels, you name it. Um, that was pretty much my entire shoe wardrobe at the time, darn it.

Her family’s practice is so particular re shoes...pains me to say when I follow her edicts things do feel bettter lol

Now, it’s New balance or ASIC with the inner soles replaced as trainers & Keens in the parks. Clarks arch support sandals or Birkenstocks pass for casual wear, look cute enough with a sundress or capris.

Life is a series of trade offs.

Carole well done on the walking. We generally do 4-5 with Louie when walking from home. A few of our favourite ones where we have to get in the car first are 6-7 and that’s enough for me unless we are walking with friends and chatting etc.

That`s nice.

To some, it may not seem a lot, but, for us it`s quite an achievement after a few things this last year, so we are very pleased with going up to 7 miles in a few weeks. Dog walkers of course are going to do more.

Good morning. I am going to be totally useless today. I had another night where I woke up and couldn’t get back to sleep for several hours. Once I finally got back to sleep I woke up an hour later to the cat sounding like he was going to throw up. Thankfully he didn’t. I dozed off again and then Dh dropped something on the floor. Normally on a day like today I would take a nap during my lunch hour, but today I’ve scheduled a dermatologist appointment during that time.

It’s raining today, so I just want to go back to bed , but off to work I go.

Skechers are so good. I don`t like the slip ons for me, I prefer the laces, but many love them. Yes, my podiatrist friend would turn in her grave if I ever wore flip flops.

Hope your day has gone well....it`s horrible being so tired.

Yeah guess I am just lucky, have no foot issues, other than I can’t wear wider shoes, and have a small foot. I live in flip flops when I can. Though I wear sneakers in the parks, my good walking ones, unless doing the water rides.

Beautiful sunny right now, and hope the weather guy’s saying spotty rain showers today, means I’m not the one spotting a rain shower. And time of year, lawn mowers starting to be heard. Hear neighbor now, and later today, will hear DH mowing our lawn. Spring finally here, but high temps in the 30’s predicted next week. Sigh. Not Spring temps in my book.

Yes, everyone`s started in our villages doing the lawns now. Whenever you`re out, that`s all you hear.

You`ll have the 30`s next week???? Heck.......that is not spring weather!!

Good Monday morning Sans family :wave2:

View attachment 569232

Thank you Lynne for your prayers.

I watched the service on YouTube. She looks so tiny. God Bless her. She has been such a beacon of strength and courage.

Yes, Charles did look upset and tearful. So sad.

Thank you Schumi.

Sounds yummy.

Thank you for your continued prayers. What a blessing to be having a baby after waiting so long.

Great news.

The surgeon gave her pain meds. She has been comfortable thankfully.

Fresh corn is delicious. I really enjoy the taste of fresh summer garden tomatoes.

It’s one of the things that happens when your in the medical field you look at someone and start diagnosing possible health issues according to their physical appearance. Have thought myself he is possibly suffering from Hypertension and Congestive Heart Failure do his swollen appearance and red, mottled face coloring.

Wow......that Seafood Tower looks delicious. Steaks, sides and desserts sounded great too. So nice to hear your hubby enjoyed his birthday celebration and you all enjoyed your food.

I can’t wear flip flops do issues with feet either. I really like my Sketcher Go Walk slip ons too. I have the ones that look like boat shoes. I have found them online at Penny’s, Bealls and Amazon. Your right they are comfy to wear in the parks.

Wow......sounds like you are really picking up the distance. You all with be in fighting form for walking the parks and other places once you get to Florida.

Waffles sound yummy.

Bobbie68 hope you feel better. So good to hear you are getting settled into your new home.

Had son and family over for dinner yesterday evening. Made the hidden valley ranch pot roast and made plenty extra to send home with everyone. I bought a strawberry chantilly cake for dessert. Everyone was full after the meal. We had a nice visit.

Son had his second Pfizer injection and so far he is doing ok. So very thankful for that.

Going out today to work in yard. I always like to be outside although allergies have picked up a bit. I haven’t heard the big machinery kick up yet in the farm field behind us. So should be able to enjoy the birds singing.

Weather here has been a bit all over the place. Will be high of 68 today then down to 50’s for a few days then in upper 70’s next week. Won’t complain as it’s better then snow and rain for sure.

Have a great Monday Sans family. May your hearts be joyful, your food delicious and your day be lovely.

I have to go google that dish too.....lol......love the dessert you served.....beautiful!! And glad your son is doing well after the vaccine.

That is a mix of weather for you, I`m sure it`ll settle soon and you`ll be back to warmer temps.

You too Robbie, have a lovely day.......

View attachment 569236
Work, smork...i just don’t like Mondays :)
View attachment 569237

Robbie - oh, plowing those fields will kick up lots of nasties. Pollen count must be high here too now. No issues with my seasonal allergies until last week

That is rare to find a new stylist so quickly. Doesn’t do color or do you just prefer to handle at home? My mr did a few times early on in the relationship, then said he’d treat for me to get it done at the salon lol. There is surely an art to it and a hunk of free time involved. Your mr is keeper!

Thank you, was so so scary for them all

Haha, truer words never spoken

Ouch. Maybe a band aide on where the blister formed next time or one of the no show dress shoe sock things?

That is one amazing seafood tower. Your Mr looks so happy & eager to dig in lol. You know it’s going to be good when they have the fancy wrapped lemons haha

Impressive, you’ll be up to marathon pacing soon

I picked up my first pair then too. Unfortunately, my podiatrist almost fainted when she saw me wearing a pair. Beat my ears off how awful they are for my various foot conditions.

I gave them away & went to Ryka brand of slip ons (ascent model)...has more of an arch & much stronger support. Fit is better for my ducky feet too. Use them & the croc sandals for light walking & in place of house slippers

Dr Urged me to donate my Uggs, nike, addidas, vans, converse, keds, heels, you name it. Um, that was pretty much my entire shoe wardrobe at the time, darn it.

Her family’s practice is so particular re shoes...pains me to say when I follow her edicts things do feel bettter lol

Now, it’s New balance or ASIC with the inner soles replaced as trainers & Keens in the parks. Clarks arch support sandals or Birkenstocks pass for casual wear, look cute enough with a sundress or capris.

Life is a series of trade offs.

David Tennant was 50 yesterday. I thought he was older than me......lol.....

lol....love a fancy wrapped lemon!!

Yep, there are a whole load of things terrible for your feet......Uggs and Vans being among the worst......my shoe wardrobe is full of sensible and foot friendly items, but I did keep a couple of pairs that just look darn good!!!

I need to look at Keens and Birks......are they as fancy as our "fancy" sandals.....😉

Yep, I`ll never be a marathon runner, nor even a jogger, but we are loving this walking. Helping with several things.....but while the weather is so beautiful we are taking full advantage.....a cold wet dreary day on the East Coast isn`t fun to walk in!

And now going to Google shoes that Janet mentioned

why need to see a podiatrist when we can get free info here for shoes for problem feet

yep......it`s amazing what you pick up here!!

Yep, another stunningly beautiful day here...all day too which for us is rather unusual. Not as varied as in Scotland....we used to say if you don`t like the weather, wait for 20 minutes....it`ll change.

Shameless post of one of glorious beaches this morning when the fisherman were still coming in.....

wat%20%282%29-XL.jpg

Barbecue was lovely.....Tom cooks up a mean few dishes.

Sun is slowly easing a little tonight, and quite cool outside, so we ate inside. But, feeling very full.

Sat in the sunroom this afternoon to ahem, read......may have slightly nodded off with the heat......woke up with book on lap and a slightly stiff neck. But, it was wonderful having a nap....

Not sure of our plans tonight, but won`t be much apart from a quick facetime with one of my nieces.

Hope your Monday is a good one.......

:wave2: It's rainy here today and will continue through tomorrow on and off. The temps are a little lower to in the high 70's, I can't wait till it is warmer and my pool stops fluctuating temps. We get it up to 80 then in one day back down to low mid 70's. I have a hard time going in under 80. The kids that's a different story.

The kids blew my Chinese dinner plans up yesterday. They decided to snack throughout the day then weren't hungry. We just found left overs in the fridge and freezer. Tonight I warned them it is homemade pizza and don't ruin your appetites. I make quite a bit so we can have left overs. I think tomorrow night will be Chinese because we have an appointment late afternoon and don't want to cook after.

Carole thank you for the wishes and things are slowly coming together. We do love the weather here and look forward to many day trips when Covid get better. Your 7 mile walk today is inspiring me, I am going to try once this rain stops in a few days. I know I feel better when I walk. Shrimp salad sandwiches sound soo good, enjoy them.

J'amieParis Thanks and your dinner looked amazing. Three of us eat seafood here and would love that. I am glad that you had a great time.

Charade Sorry you had another rough night. I can relate to having sleeping problems, sometimes I think if I had a good night 's rest I would feel better. I love skechers before they starting using memory foam. I can still use them for a bit but not to stay long on my feet. I am looking forward to meeting you too. I think we are going to stay on site Saturday and Sunday the same weekend. I will probably stay at RP.

Lynne yes one of the hardest things about moving to another state is reestablishing doctors, vets and hair dressers. I am trying not to stress out. It was all worth it moving here. It's funny you mention birds, these birds in the pic are so loud, that the teens names them the "dinosaur birds" at least someone is making use of the bird feeders.

sorry it's upside down.

Real I understand how you would love to be near Disney, that was one reason we wanted to move here, but overall the weather was probably our biggest factor and I wanted to stay on the East Coast. It is nice that you have some trips booked somewhere else and spending it with loved ones is even better. I hope you can get back to Disney ASAP! I do find walking for longer times is a little more tiring these days. Walking with a pet or a friend I think helps.

Mac Lol! I was just thinking that, always look forward to advice and information from the SANS. I know it has helped me so many times. I hope you find the pot roast recipe.

I hope everyone has a great day and evening! I hope everyone wakes to a good Taco Tuesday!

Just finished zoom book club and first time everyone has agreed that the book was so good! Usually a variety of opinions but American Dirt got an all round thumbs up. Two of the ladies in their caravans one on Anglesey and one at Whitby.

I’m not such a good walker these days - wish I was. Used to really enjoy our AZ walking group - particularly when it was a coach trip with a nice dinner included! On the flat I’m better but climbing really bothers my legs. Hey but give me a Disney park and I won’t complain!

Lovely view Bobbie!

I googled the recipe too - assume the name is from a bottled dressing?

Charade hope third night lucky for a better sleep.

No Tacos for us tomorrow Mac but enjoy yours!

Hi I know it was crazy how fast we found someone. I figure I was going to have to try several places. Brian and I both like her and she is so reasonably priced and fast. I like how salons do color but it is easier and more cost effective to do it at home. He really doens't mind. However, the kids have asked if he could do their hair too. We will see how that goes. LOL! Yes he is, thank you!

I survived the day, but I am so sleepy. I came home and sat down in my recliner, but didn’t recline because I was afraid I would fall asleep. Well, I fell asleep sitting straight up. I really hope I sleep better tonight.

Yeah guess I am just lucky, have no foot issues, other than I can’t wear wider shoes, and have a small foot.
I have the opposite problem. I have wide feet. No issues other than that.

I can’t wear flip flops do issues with feet either.
No issues for me. I just don’t like them. I really hate having something between my toes. I think I own one cheap pair that I occasionally use as pool shoes.

Always nice to see a David Tennant meme.

That’s such a sad story. I’m not familiar with Ryka. I like New Balance because I can get them in wide.

Skechers are so good. I don`t like the slip ons for me, I prefer the laces, but many love them. Yes, my podiatrist friend would turn in her grave if I ever wore flip flops.
I wore laced shoes to Busch Gardens recently and managed to untie one 3 times. I don’t know how I managed that after I double knotted them. I guess I have skills.

Hi I know it was crazy how fast we found someone. I figure I was going to have to try several places. Brian and I both like her and she is so reasonably priced and fast. I like how salons do color but it is easier and more cost effective to do it at home. He really doens't mind. However, the kids have asked if he could do their hair too. We will see how that goes. LOL! Yes he is, thank you!
I’m too cheap to pay a salon for color. I keep saying I want to stop coloring and go natural, but I’m really nervous about having white hair. B wanted to color hers red, but our hair dresser advised her against it. I suggested if she wanted to do something different maybe try some highlights.

Going to try to sleep again. Wish me luck.

:wave2: It's rainy here today and will continue through tomorrow on and off. The temps are a little lower to in the high 70's, I can't wait till it is warmer and my pool stops fluctuating temps. We get it up to 80 then in one day back down to low mid 70's. I have a hard time going in under 80. The kids that's a different story.

The kids blew my Chinese dinner plans up yesterday. They decided to snack throughout the day then weren't hungry. We just found left overs in the fridge and freezer. Tonight I warned them it is homemade pizza and don't ruin your appetites. I make quite a bit so we can have left overs. I think tomorrow night will be Chinese because we have an appointment late afternoon and don't want to cook after.

Carole thank you for the wishes and things are slowly coming together. We do love the weather here and look forward to many day trips when Covid get better. Your 7 mile walk today is inspiring me, I am going to try once this rain stops in a few days. I know I feel better when I walk. Shrimp salad sandwiches sound soo good, enjoy them.

J'amieParis Thanks and your dinner looked amazing. Three of us eat seafood here and would love that. I am glad that you had a great time.

Charade Sorry you had another rough night. I can relate to having sleeping problems, sometimes I think if I had a good night 's rest I would feel better. I love skechers before they starting using memory foam. I can still use them for a bit but not to stay long on my feet. I am looking forward to meeting you too. I think we are going to stay on site Saturday and Sunday the same weekend. I will probably stay at RP.

Lynne yes one of the hardest things about moving to another state is reestablishing doctors, vets and hair dressers. I am trying not to stress out. It was all worth it moving here. It's funny you mention birds, these birds in the pic are so loud, that the teens names them the "dinosaur birds" at least someone is making use of the bird feeders.

View attachment 569324

sorry it's upside down.

Real I understand how you would love to be near Disney, that was one reason we wanted to move here, but overall the weather was probably our biggest factor and I wanted to stay on the East Coast. It is nice that you have some trips booked somewhere else and spending it with loved ones is even better. I hope you can get back to Disney ASAP! I do find walking for longer times is a little more tiring these days. Walking with a pet or a friend I think helps.

Mac Lol! I was just thinking that, always look forward to advice and information from the SANS. I know it has helped me so many times. I hope you find the pot roast recipe.

I hope everyone has a great day and evening! I hope everyone wakes to a good Taco Tuesday!

Your view is beautiful bobbie. I`m so glad it all worked out for you. Yes, walking in the rain is not fun. I can do it if it`s not windy at the same time, but generally, no.....I`m a nice weather walker.

Food sounds good!!!

Bobbie
I live for my taco Tuesdays
It beats cooking any day for me!

lol....you know I love cooking....but there is nothing quite like a night off and getting takeout.....or even better......going out to dinner!!! Soon.....it`ll be soon.......::yes::

I survived the day, but I am so sleepy. I came home and sat down in my recliner, but didn’t recline because I was afraid I would fall asleep. Well, I fell asleep sitting straight up. I really hope I sleep better tonight.

I have the opposite problem. I have wide feet. No issues other than that.

No issues for me. I just don’t like them. I really hate having something between my toes. I think I own one cheap pair that I occasionally use as pool shoes.

Always nice to see a David Tennant meme.

That’s such a sad story. I’m not familiar with Ryka. I like New Balance because I can get them in wide.

I wore laced shoes to Busch Gardens recently and managed to untie one 3 times. I don’t know how I managed that after I double knotted them. I guess I have skills.

I’m too cheap to pay a salon for color. I keep saying I want to stop coloring and go natural, but I’m really nervous about having white hair. B wanted to color hers red, but our hair dresser advised her against it. I suggested if she wanted to do something different maybe try some highlights.

Going to try to sleep again. Wish me luck.

Yes, I could never understand the appeal of that little bar between the toes. Tried that once many, many years ago. Ouch. That`s why I was delighted with the croc ones.....no bar.

I think we`re far too young for white hair Charade......keep with the colouring.Yes, highlights for her would be nice for a change. I`ve had highlights done for so many years I have no idea what my natural colour may be today......have a suspicion there might be some grey in there......lol......

Hope you slept well :)

Bobbie, think I could get an appointment with your husband?
I have not been to a beauty shop in a year and my blonde is disappearing ...

Our weather is nuts the past week!
It seems cold to me at 75 degrees today

Kick me if I ever whine that it is too hot here..

I can`t imagine you any other way than blonde!!

You`re more than entitled to complain about being too hot.....you served your days in the cold long enough. You easily have the warmest weather out of anyone on here....so yes, a moan every now and again how hot it is, is just fine!

They laughed at me one night in Orlando when it went down to around 78F. I complained I was cold.....lol....it was a bit cooler than it had been for sure.

Ended up in bed so early again last night and slept like a rock all through again. Tom did say I was rambling at some point about chives he thought.....:confused3

It`s going to be a little cooler today, so I think it`ll be a light jacket on today, probably a hoodie. Managed to walk without one yesterday. But, already sun is shining and looks to be another good day.

Scrambled egg whites for breakfast this morning and a slice of toast, no idea for lunch or dinner yet.

Heading out a walk this morning as usual, think we`ll stick to 6 miles today, then this afternoon need to go buy some kitchen and bathroom items. Now the stores are open it`s going to be nice to have a look and see items rather than order online and then decide if you like them. I know what I`m looking for which helps. Then will drop in on my friends who have the horses......one was poorly but the vet was brilliant and she`s ok now, want to go see her....and our friends too of course...🐴

Had a cup of tea already and will have some breakfast tea later. Always a good way to start the day.

i-dQ8Bnrs-S.gif

gif55-S.gif

cv64-S.png

cv16-S.jpg

Have a happy Tuesday 😁

4A439CFC-FDE8-4EE3-8024-C50C6364E93F.jpeg

Yay, a Taco Tuesday is here. That day of the week, Mac looks forward to a Taco Bell dinner.

And so, a very dark start, very warm house already, and even though 43 out right now, 74 will be the high. And a full sunny day. Woot! Now I would call that a perfect Spring day.

With the doves cooing as enjoying my first of my tea cup fills, shorts are on. Shorts, as the idea of pants covering my legs, nope. While I’m pale, don’t care. To me, 74 day is certainly shorts. Not cool to me yet, Mac. May have to turn on the AC.

And so, went out last night to get some ground sirloin to make meatballs. Picked up some muffins, so breakfast is a good one today.

Charade, I hope you get better sleep. I’ll need one tonight. DH was restless, so not a good sleep for me last night. And have a starting of a headache feeling, so going to get more tea, and a muffin. Will make sure a lazy evening tonight.

A Terrific Taco Tuesday homies. And a Good Morning to all.

Killing time before off to ophthalmologist I go for repeat procedure that didn’t quite take last year . Least I do t have to get dilated lol

going to reward myself afterwards &browse the racks at Ross 😉any excuse will suffice
why need to see a podiatrist when we can get free info here for shoes for problem feet
I love real reviews. Never know if u r reading bit sort online
need to look at Keens and Birks......are they as fancy as our "fancy" sandals.....😉
Not sure if u have QVC online shopping. A friend sent me link last year re over the top (yikes) birks they were selling.
yep......it`s amazing what you pick up here!!
Mom always told me to be careful, never know what you might pick up:rolleyes1
Tonight I warned them it is homemade pizza and don't ruin your appetites.
What time? Nom
I live for my taco Tuesdays
Ole, enjoy. Soft or hard?
Hey but give me a Disney park and I won’t complain!
Ditto
I was happy they got repurposed

I’m wide in front & narrow in the back...feet, that is
Ever look into baby lights? More subtle and past far longer in between appt
Kick me if I ever whine that it is too hot here..
How about a gentle poke instead? We have frost warnings next 2nights & supposed to snow tomorrow. My house is full of seedlings raring to go
but there is nothing quite like a night off and getting takeout.....or even better......going out to dinner!!! Soon.....it`ll be soon...
Absolutely!
And have a starting of a headache feeling
Yuck, allergies?

I hope not Keisha. But took some medicine just in case. Good luck with eye appointment. Yep, those stores I can find a good bag of stuff or nothing at all. Enjoy your strolling with cat eyes. Get those shades on, as I always thought indoor lights was worse than sunlight when dilated. Eeek, no snow please. Though we get those lower temps next week. And a quite rocking thunderstorm predicted to make that camel pretty darn wet tomorrow late afternoon.

Ah but today, no rain, and that sunshine happily pouring through the window. Very very bright out. Yay, sunglasses and hat for lunchtime walk. No sunburnt face thank you. May even put some suntan lotion on.

But back to routine I must go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter