Something About Nothing............ #14

I made an executive decision 30 minutes ago to Mr Mac

Told him we are doing taco Tuesday at Taco Bell

( I’m too tied to make the roasted chicken dinner)

It did not matter to him as long as we ate at 6:30 tonight

Hope it was good mac.......

She sure does! We adore her :lovestruc

Thank you...she's always been pocket sized!
You make a good argument for the air fryer....may have to peek around at a few models.

Those insurance calls are never fun to make....

Thank you, she's a doll! What's your cat's name?

My DD was 5 when the kitty was brought as a gift for her by Santa.
Strawberry Shortcake (full name) was chosen by the 5 year old....after a doll that was popular at the time!

There was a whole collection of Strawberry Shortcake dolls available when I was a child, and it make a comeback when my DD was young.

View attachment 558606

Me too:yay:

Hope it's good news from your doctor!

I thought the exact same thing when I read Coopers Hawk! We have one about 30 minutes away. One of my dad's favorite places!

Cute pup! Always enjoy pet pics!
No judging here! We have seasonal shirts PJs and sweaters for the little dog Barney, and seasonal toys for both dogs!
What can I say? I'm an empty-nester that could possibly use a hobby, lol!!

Went on a long walk with the dogs as it hit mid 40s today! I only wore my sweatshirt, no jacket required!
Snow has melted dramatically in just one day, hooray!!
That meant lots of puddles and 2 filthy dogs.....oh well, totally worth it8-)

That is a cute little doll.

Glad it`s not just me that sent my brain straight to food when I saw Coopers Hawk.......

Glad you enjoyed your walk, and no jacket!!!!! I`m a wimp......I`m a complete wimp.....I must be......lol.....

Ow i had one loosen up, after an orlando trip. Toe box too tight on sneakers podiatrist said. He said he didn’t want to remove it. Took 6 months, finally fell off (during next trip lol). Surprised to find an almost fully formed new nail underneath it

I’ve got a biggie, 8 qt. Still obsessed

Numbers here stated dramatically different CoNfusing to say the least. Supposedly, FDA will
Approve on emergency basis by end of week here. Good news for those still waiting!

Never heard of that breed

Everything crossed.
PS my kids said tony Hines sends his best. They Do love using him in Orlando.

Dang it

What a sweet story:)

I do need to keep looking for those air fryers......

lol....yes sometimes the jokes are too obvious......and easy........but might have got into trouble........:rotfl:

Today was an annoying day. I finally got through to someone from the insurance company. She put me on hold to research the problem and accidentally pit me back in the main phone queue. At that point I gave up and went to lunch.

How cool!

Hope all is well.

Well, I plan on buying an AP for my trip in October. It would be really wrong not to use it again before it expires, right?

Meet Caspian.

View attachment 558616

AP are quite the most wonderous things.....yes, they do encourage to to use them before they expire!

I think the wind has finally died down here, and we may even get up to 60F today.......Lori, even then I`ll still have my jacket on.......honest! I blame that wind that comes straight from Siberia usually, but today it`s coming from the South, so no excuses........

Blueberry muffins for breakfast this morning......made fresh as I was up very early........I may or may not have already sneaked one........:rolleyes1

Lunch is simple shrimp salad sandwiches and dinner is the fish pie we ordered that arrived at the weekend. Looks ok, but we`ll see. Not a fan of pre made usually.

Few things to be going on with today and a facetime chat with goddaughter and our newest baby. Can`t wait for a cuddle one day......

i-HJDn3Qg-S.gif

cv99-M.jpg

cv6-Th.jpg

::yes::

Have the best Wednesday..........😁

J’aime oh yes I remember Strawberry Shortcake. My very first dog as a child - a Labrador - I named Cher - and we are talking 1965 - she’s been around a loooooong time!

What make of air fryers do you all have?

Bit grey so far this morning but breezy so may clear. DIL’s birthday so need to (socially distance) drop off her cards. They chose to have a Moses basket and stand for their birthdays as the gift which is ordered but will pick up some flowers on the way.

Greek yogurt and berries this morning but just tea for now. Lynne would approve.

Ended up having a walk along the beach this morning.....behind us we had bright sunshine.....very odd, but very beautiful. Breezy but warmish, although I did have a hat on......not the white Dr Zchivago styled one Janet........

shore1%20%282%29-X2.jpg

One of the walkers stopped and asked if we were local as folks had been asked by the police in the car park where they were from. Told him absolutely......

Cup of tea time again.......never been much of a coffee drinker, always look forward to that first cup before breakfast......morning tradition.

Yay, tea drinking Julie this morning, Schumi too.

Happy Birthday to your DIL, Julie. Yes, we just call family for birthday now, and no family birthday get togethers yet either. Forget which model of air fryer I have, but it is a large one like Keisha’s. 8 quarts. If it was just the 2 of us, maybe would have bought smaller, but this large one does a decent amount.

Beautiful sea and picture Schumi. Is the beach you go to not public for all to go to? Interesting asking local or not. Here, most of our beaches are public, though some require a pass in the summer. Glad to hear day is not as windy.

5F9CEEC8-A2B2-4B13-845D-FAD55405155C.jpeg

Da da nada da da lookout here comes the camel on this hump of a day Wednesday.

So for those keeping track of that day of the week, and looking forward to that fabulous Friday? You are in luck. The wonderful Wednesday is here, as when you go to sleep tonight, you wake up in the morning and yay, it’s the day before Friday, the weekend will be here soon. And the last weekend in February will end this week. Thank goodness.

So Woot! A hump of a mid week day is today, that Wonderful Hump of a Day Wednesday.

Once again at freezing this morning, and close to sunrise. But now, very dark out, as a clear sky. Some clouds will arrive this morning, but a glorious sunshine afternoon is predicted. And the afternoon temps are arising. High today, 52F. Large WOOT for that high temp today. As we head into March, we still have those chances of snow, including this coming Monday. But more nicer, and warmer than February is our March. And if it is anything like our last March, was so rainy, you thought you were in April, as April showers bring May flowers. Yeah, though most rain that will fall in March will not be warm feeling. More like a cool feeling rainy day.

And so, that routine for me, up before the sun, enjoying my tea, hearing that nice cooing from the dove outside my window. Traffic sounds normal, though the roads are still narrow with the snow still making people not park so close to the curb. Some of those piles along the roads are 4 foot or higher. Hehe, as was leaving the store last night, the pile of snow piled next to the exit, was higher than the traffic light, so you had to peek out to see the color of the light. Some of that melting will commence once that sunny afternoon and the temps rise past the freezing one we are at know.

And so, have a great morning and enjoy this Wednesday.

Time for my tea to be refilled. Later homies. :wave2:

Yay, tea drinking Julie this morning, Schumi too.

Happy Birthday to your DIL, Julie. Yes, we just call family for birthday now, and no family birthday get togethers yet either. Forget which model of air fryer I have, but it is a large one like Keisha’s. 8 quarts. If it was just the 2 of us, maybe would have bought smaller, but this large one does a decent amount.

Beautiful sea and picture Schumi. Is the beach you go to not public for all to go to? Interesting asking local or not. Here, most of our beaches are public, though some require a pass in the summer. Glad to hear day is not as windy.

View attachment 558659

So for those keeping track of that day of the week, and looking forward to that fabulous Friday? You are in luck. The wonderful Wednesday is here, as when you go to sleep tonight, you wake up in the morning and yay, it’s the day before Friday, the weekend will be here soon. And the last weekend in February will end this week. Thank goodness.

So Woot! A hump of a mid week day is today, that Wonderful Hump of a Day Wednesday.

Once again at freezing this morning, and close to sunrise. But now, very dark out, as a clear sky. Some clouds will arrive this morning, but a glorious sunshine afternoon is predicted. And the afternoon temps are arising. High today, 52F. Large WOOT for that high temp today. As we head into March, we still have those chances of snow, including this coming Monday. But more nicer, and warmer than February is our March. And if it is anything like our last March, was so rainy, you thought you were in April, as April showers bring May flowers. Yeah, though most rain that will fall in March will not be warm feeling. More like a cool feeling rainy day.

And so, that routine for me, up before the sun, enjoying my tea, hearing that nice cooing from the dove outside my window. Traffic sounds normal, though the roads are still narrow with the snow still making people not park so close to the curb. Some of those piles along the roads are 4 foot or higher. Hehe, as was leaving the store last night, the pile of snow piled next to the exit, was higher than the traffic light, so you had to peek out to see the color of the light. Some of that melting will commence once that sunny afternoon and the temps rise past the freezing one we are at know.

And so, have a great morning and enjoy this Wednesday.

Time for my tea to be refilled. Later homies. :wave2:

Yes, it`s a public beach, but we are still in lockdown Lynne and you`re not supposed to travel out of your area. The police have stopped several people who had driven from other areas to spend time at the beach, not allowed just now. Someone was approached and they were from over 200 miles away, sitting in a camper van with 6 of them in it. Each one of them was fined for breaking the rules.

52F is nice Lynne, I`m bragging now......we have 62F here......lol......you`ll be out of those freezing temps before you know it......March is next week!! February again has flown by......enjoy that tea! I had Earl Grey this morning as my pre breakfast tea.....usual breakfast tea later.

Missed a birthday......Happy Birthday to realfood Daughter in Law.......hope she has a lovely day........:cake:

Decided to make cold spicy chicken & shrimp salad with noodles.......I have some Thai ingredients, and just for me today. Everyone else is having ham and cheese sandwiches.....

Edit to add.......love the camel today!

Ah, gotta Schumi. Since the start of our restrictions, while we have restrictions as to not crowding, no limits traveling wherever you want, including our shore beaches. Though this time of year, our beach community is much smaller. High season with usual lots of crowds is from our Memorial Day until our Labor Day. The ocean does not get warm enough for me, until August. But even my kids prefer the Florida gulf waters. So clear and beautiful aqua and other blue colors. With the algae, our closest shores are a dark green to lighter green color. And our sand is darker than those we have seen in Florida.

Ah, a crow now being heard. Guess the birds are enjoying this more warmer day than the days that we have had since the start of this year. Spring arrives next month too, and I am so ready for that beautiful Spring weather.

And yeah, Charade, an AP does make you want to visit longer and more often.

Enjoyed doorstep chat with DIL - she loved her Spring flowers and had lots of news. We do miss spending time with them. Advertisement for her maternity cover brought almost 100 applications. So many out of work sadly. Her Mum and I have been talking about a baby shower but indoor restrictions for the foreseeable so currently hoping weather will improve and a small gathering with a gazebo after Easter might be possible.

Meatballs requested for evening meal so I’m going to prep them and cook then put in the slow cooker so they are ready when needed.

No hump day here as everyday currently feels the same 😉

039C41DF-9CE0-4609-88BC-029BE443517B.jpegAlraeady nice, can’t wait to get out of house & pick up the grocery order. May take the long way home & gasp, get the road salt washed off my car. Was black, now appears more gray

Watched the am news. Things shifted again re upcoming vaccines here. Johnston & Johnston now said to be approved this weekend, doses limited at first, then manufacturing will catch up.

The AZ trials have been extended, certainly groups’ testing (elderly) is flawed needs repeated. If FDA approves, won’t be until sometime in April.

Good news here in my state is 2 million people have gotten a shot. Unfortunately, earlier this month we ranked 44th in the nation due to stockpiling of the 2nd doses...sitting on 45% of what was allocated.

Governor promptly instructed the pharmacies & health departments to release it all. Higher percentages got that first shot. Too bad They ‘forgot’ to tell them to save the ear-marked 2nd doses. Had to cancel many of those follow up appointments.

Then the storms hit and the normal shipments were delayed last week, just arriving now. Comedy of errors we don’t need right now.

Fed government has stepped in & shipping additional allotments directly to the large pharmacy chains. Most efficient thus far & have been readily accountable for the batches they distributed all going to the 1A groups. We’ll get there, eventually :wizard: with the added bonus of re-establishing strong HHS protocols.

Mac - good luck at the drs, stop to smell the roses.

Charade - Caspian is quite the handsome one, regal looking
Blueberry muffins for breakfast this morning......made fresh as I was up very early........I may or may not have already sneaked one........:rolleyes1
I demand a breakfast do-over. Like RF had greek yogurt, tossed in a sliced over-rip banana & handful of cherrios.
What make of air fryers do you all have?
I didn’t want a multicooker, ruled those out. Went with one of the highest rated large traditional cookers here. Between sale price & coupon at Best Buy, got it at almost half off. Wound up buying two as xmas gifts for two of my sons.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/bella-...=11&CampaignID=1093817&SubscriberID=198130159
They chose to have a Moses basket and stand for their birthdays as the gift which is ordered but will pick up some flowers on the way.
Moses basket?
I did have a hat on......not the white Dr Zchivago styled one Janet........
darn it, that is a amazing hat
If it was just the 2 of us, maybe would have bought smaller, but this large one does a decent amount.
I think the larger ones actually work even better on even one or two person servings...can spread things out. They cook faster & brown better IMO
Haha good one
Yes, it`s a public beach, but we are still in lockdown Lynne and you`re not supposed to travel out of your area. The police have stopped several people who had driven from other areas to spend time at the beach, not allowed just now. Someone was approached and they were from over 200 miles away, sitting in a camper van with 6 of them in it. Each one of them was fined for breaking the rules.
Stringent but if this sort of practice had been consistently implemented everywhere intially, we’d surely be in much better straights right now.
High season with usual lots of crowds is from our Memorial Day until our Labor Day. The ocean does not get warm enough for me, until August. But even my kids prefer the Florida gulf waters. So clear and beautiful aqua and other blue colors. With the algae, our closest shores are a dark green to lighter green color. And our sand is darker than those we have seen in Florida.
I often was in Myrtle beach visiting family over easter when an aunt had retired there. March known as french canadian days there...enjoying the cheap accommodations and that frigid water lol. I’d be in a winter coat on the beach to break the wind & they’d be splayed out soaking up the sun & body surfing.

Thought we were pretty hardy, go into our pool when it’s a brisk 66 degrees. those Canadians were are a whole nuther level.

Her Mum and I have been talking about a baby shower but indoor restrictions for the foreseeable so currently hoping weather will improve and a small gathering with a gazebo after Easter might be possible.
Most just sending their good wishes and gifts directly to the families here. Some virtual events where the presents are opened for all to see. I’ve heard of a few people that are thinking of a half-birthday celebrations of sorts outdoors this spring & summer.

Hello to All! Back at work today. We have an audit of the voting ballots so we will have guests in the building. I actually had to wear dress clothes today instead of jeans, lol.

It is supposed to be a nice day. Mid 60's today and no rain.

My mom came over for a little while last night so that I could fix her phone. She had somehow disabled her wifi and mobile data so she could not get on the internet. Smh! She brought over a crocheted lap blanket that she made for me. It is so soft and very pretty. It was quite a surprise. I had no idea she had become that good. She has been practicing a lot over the last year.

All the pet pics are adorable!

I saw Coopers Hawk and thought of the restaurant in Orlando......lol....you can see where my thoughts are right now!

Lol! I had no idea that there is a restaurant by that name. I googled it and found that it is a chain and there actually is one somewhat close by. I learned something new today. Now I may have to give it a try.

Never heard of that breed

They are a bird of prey in my area. Similar in build to a red tailed hawk.Rc00a9c1ec5befc6dd696b5eee7bae50d.jpg

Sounds wonderful. Blueberry are my favorite. Enjoy!

Ended up having a walk along the beach this morning.....behind us we had bright sunshine.....very odd, but very beautiful. Breezy but warmish, although I did have a hat on....

I am jealous! What a gorgeous beach.

Well, I plan on buying an AP for my trip in October. It would be really wrong not to use it again before it expires, right?

Meet Caspian.

View attachment 558616
Caspian is a cutie pie!! Thx for sharing a picture!
And yes, APs do require multiple trips, lol!

Few things to be going on with today and a facetime chat with goddaughter and our newest baby. Can`t wait for a cuddle one day......

Have the best Wednesday..........😁
I adore fresh blueberry muffins!!
Enjoy the facetime with your goddaughter and baby! So precious I'm sure!

J’aime oh yes I remember Strawberry Shortcake. My very first dog as a child - a Labrador - I named Cher - and we are talking 1965 - she’s been around a loooooong time!

Bit grey so far this morning but breezy so may clear. DIL’s birthday so need to (socially distance) drop off her cards. They chose to have a Moses basket and stand for their birthdays as the gift which is ordered but will pick up some flowers on the way.
Cher... that's awesome! I bet she was a great dog!

Happy Birthday to your DIL:flower1:

I love a good beach picture!! Beautiful....hope you had a pleasant walk!

View attachment 558659

LOVE that Spiderman camel!!!!

Having some coffee and hard boiling a dozen eggs. We like to keep them on hand for snacking, and the dogs get them too occasionally. I also enjoy egg salad, which is super quick if the eggs are ready...

Will get groceries later...always seem to run out of produce quickly. And the produce never seems quite as fresh this time of the year, so I don't buy large quantities. Also need to figure out what's for supper tonight and buy that too.558668

View attachment 558665Alraeady nice, can’t wait to get out of house & pick up the grocery order. May take the long way home & gasp, get the road salt washed off my car. Was black, now appears more gray

Watched the am news. Things shifted again re upcoming vaccines here. Johnston & Johnston now said to be approved this weekend, doses limited at first, then manufacturing will catch up.

The AZ trials have been extended, certainly groups’ testing (elderly) is flawed needs repeated. If FDA approves, won’t be until sometime in April.

Good news here in my state is 2 million people have gotten a shot. Unfortunately, earlier this month we ranked 44th in the nation due to stockpiling of the 2nd doses...sitting on 45% of what was allocated.

Governor promptly instructed the pharmacies & health departments to release it all. Higher percentages got that first shot. Too bad They ‘forgot’ to tell them to save the ear-marked 2nd doses. Had to cancel many of those follow up appointments.

Then the storms hit and the normal shipments were delayed last week, just arriving now. Comedy of errors we don’t need right now.

Fed government has stepped in & shipping additional allotments directly to the large pharmacy chains. Most efficient thus far & have been readily accountable for the batches they distributed all going to the 1A groups. We’ll get there, eventually :wizard: with the added bonus of re-establishing strong HHS protocols.

Mac - good luck at the drs, stop to smell the roses.

I demand a breakfast do-over. Like RF had greek yogurt, tossed in a sliced over-rip banana & handful of cherrios.

I didn’t want a multicooker, ruled those out. Went with one of the highest rated large traditional cookers here. Between sale price & coupon at Best Buy, got it at almost half off. Wound up buying two as xmas gifts for two of my sons.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/bella-...=11&CampaignID=1093817&SubscriberID=198130159
Moses basket?

darn it, that is a amazing hat

I think the larger ones actually work even better on even one or two person servings...can spread things out. They cook faster & brown better IMO

Haha good one

Stringent but if this sort of practice had been consistently implemented everywhere intially, we’d surely be in much better straights right now.

I often was in Myrtle beach visiting family over easter when an aunt had retired there. March known as french canadian days there...enjoying the cheap accommodations and that frigid water lol. I’d be in a winter coat on the beach to break the wind & they’d be splayed out soaking up the sun & body surfing.

Thought we were pretty hardy, go into our pool when it’s a brisk 66 degrees. those Canadians were are a whole nuther level.

Most just sending their good wishes and gifts directly to the families here. Some virtual events where the presents are opened for all to see. I’ve heard of a few people that are thinking of a half-birthday celebrations of sorts outdoors this spring & summer.

Been reading America is getting much better with numbers.....looks promising!

Not realfood answering, but Moses basket....Bassinet.....

Breakfast was good!!! Although after walking by the time lunch came around I could have eaten the door!

I still have that hat, but it`s more a freezing cold day hat......feel a bit silly wearing it when you pass others who are in shorts......:)

Hello to All! Back at work today. We have an audit of the voting ballots so we will have guests in the building. I actually had to wear dress clothes today instead of jeans, lol.

It is supposed to be a nice day. Mid 60's today and no rain.

My mom came over for a little while last night so that I could fix her phone. She had somehow disabled her wifi and mobile data so she could not get on the internet. Smh! She brought over a crocheted lap blanket that she made for me. It is so soft and very pretty. It was quite a surprise. I had no idea she had become that good. She has been practicing a lot over the last year.

All the pet pics are adorable!

Lol! I had no idea that there is a restaurant by that name. I googled it and found that it is a chain and there actually is one somewhat close by. I learned something new today. Now I may have to give it a try.

They are a bird of prey in my area. Similar in build to a red tailed hawk.Rc00a9c1ec5befc6dd696b5eee7bae50d.jpg

Sounds wonderful. Blueberry are my favorite. Enjoy!

I am jealous! What a gorgeous beach.

Blanket sounds lovely cam......a gift to cherish. i`m dreading mum ever getting internet.....she will be that lady asking if she can send emails on Sundays!!

Yes, they do very good food in Orlando and have some nice wine choices too......soon.......soon.....lol.....

We are so lucky living close to the beach. So many don`t take advantage of it....I know several folks who say they have never even been on it......and super bird picture!

I adore fresh blueberry muffins!!
Enjoy the facetime with your goddaughter and baby! So precious I'm sure!

Cher... that's awesome! I bet she was a great dog!

Happy Birthday to your DIL:flower1:

I love a good beach picture!! Beautiful....hope you had a pleasant walk!

LOVE that Spiderman camel!!!!

Having some coffee and hard boiling a dozen eggs. We like to keep them on hand for snacking, and the dogs get them too occasionally. I also enjoy egg salad, which is super quick if the eggs are ready...

Will get groceries later...always seem to run out of produce quickly. And the produce never seems quite as fresh this time of the year, so I don't buy large quantities. Also need to figure out what's for supper tonight and buy that too.View attachment 558668

She is gorgeous Lori......I just can`t wait to see her in the flesh.

Yes, we love the beach, and muffins were soooo good......I think they may be gone now......lol.....

Veg right now isn`t long lasting. We get ours every few days from farm stores who don`t use any preservatives of any kind, so they don`t last long at all. I thought you said you`d eaten all those eggs.......lol.......I did reread......haha......

Had a lovely facetime chat with goddaughter......oh that baby is adorable! Image of her mummy but has a real look of daddy too. She was all smiles, but mummy said she wasn`t like that yesterday......bless her.

Afternoon of drying laundry now.......not the most exciting thing to do, but won`t take too long to get it done.

Gone very dull again, supposed to be bathed in sunshine right now...

Lynne.....not sure where your quote went........yes, I don`t go in the water ever. Maybe a paddle in Florida, well, not any more after the shark episode :rotfl:......but here, no. I`m not someone who wants to be in the water at all.

The Gulf is lovely for sure, but we had some beautiful calm waters at NSB, despite being told we`d never see it calm there....beautiful beach and as pretty as those on the Gulf side.

I remember you showed us some lovely pictures of you and your family in the water, maybe on a cruise??

Hello everyone been a while since I’ve stopped in have so much going on hopefully everyone is getting by ok, new project in the works on new property, very exciting, weather has actually been decent also recently!

I see the J and J “I know really hard to spell properly” :crazy: should be coming soon IMO that’s the one that everyone that has had covid or younger aged people should get, not as effective as other ones but combined with young age and or having had Covid should work fine...........

Nothing much exciting around here I’m gonna go see if any great “pics of the day” to go “Like”!!!

Mac hope you are well!

Lynne I definitely got to say hi to you also!!!

Have a great day!

Don’t get to old.......lol

Yep, we went swimming off a speck of an island in the middle of the Gulf off the coast of Belize. Even in January, the water was warm, though was a cold front coming and lots of clouds.

View attachment 558686

Lovely picture Lynne......yes, I could paddle there.......

That`s funny, I was just talking of Belize recently......I said I had no clue where it was when I first heard of it.......geography was never my strong point.......:rolleyes1

Ah Schumi, it was a Western Caribbean trip. I prefer the Eastern, but we did enjoy ports we had not gone to before.

Hey, a DisneyLife post! Yay, hope life is good for you and family. Neat to have a outdoor project to do. Yeah, the new vaccinations seem to be close to approval. Have to say, I’m a fan of a one shot deal, as not a fan of any needle sticking me.

Ah, almost time for lunch. Thinking hotdogs, though little one won’t eat those. Eh, grilled chicken maybe. Weather seems to be nicer here, even with the snow still covering our lawns and parts of our streets.

70 degrees here
Will top out at 73 later today

I’m freezing as still have covid issues besides other medical things going on
Back to the doc again this Saturday

I am not looking forward to injection #2

I haven’t been posting much these past 3 weeks but I do try to catch up and read all the threads

Hope all that have trip plans post about them
Always enjoy how you all are doing!

Quick post while I am on lunch break. It is a really slow day today. I wish I could work outside. It's sunny and a 64 degrees.

Ended up having a walk along the beach this morning..
Looks beautiful and so peaceful.

Love the spider-camel.

And yeah, Charade, an AP does make you want to visit longer and more often.
I had originally planned for my October trip to be a one time thing, but now that I understand APs this may become a regular occurence.

Thank you. I think we may a mistake naming him after a prince though. I think he believes he really is one.

She brought over a crocheted lap blanket that she made for me. It is so soft and very pretty. It was quite a surprise. I had no idea she had become that good. She has been practicing a lot over the last year.
What a great gift. My mom used to crochet all the time, but hasn't in many years.

Thank you. My husband is already suggesting we plan a trip for January.

Been reading America is getting much better with numbers.....looks promising!
Our governor slightly relaxed some of our restrictions today. Hopefully it will only get better.

Gotta get back to the office.

Ah Schumi, it was a Western Caribbean trip. I prefer the Eastern, but we did enjoy ports we had not gone to before.

Hey, a DisneyLife post! Yay, hope life is good for you and family. Neat to have a outdoor project to do. Yeah, the new vaccinations seem to be close to approval. Have to say, I’m a fan of a one shot deal, as not a fan of any needle sticking me.

Ah, almost time for lunch. Thinking hotdogs, though little one won’t eat those. Eh, grilled chicken maybe. Weather seems to be nicer here, even with the snow still covering our lawns and parts of our streets.

Cruises do look lovely, I doubt I`ll ever go on one though. But, the sea in your pictures looks beautiful.

70 degrees here
Will top out at 73 later today

I’m freezing as still have covid issues besides other medical things going on
Back to the doc again this Saturday

I am not looking forward to injection #2

I haven’t been posting much these past 3 weeks but I do try to catch up and read all the threads

Hope all that have trip plans post about them
Always enjoy how you all are doing!

:hug:

Quick post while I am on lunch break. It is a really slow day today. I wish I could work outside. It's sunny and a 64 degrees.

Looks beautiful and so peaceful.

Love the spider-camel.

I had originally planned for my October trip to be a one time thing, but now that I understand APs this may become a regular occurence.

Thank you. I think we may a mistake naming him after a prince though. I think he believes he really is one.

What a great gift. My mom used to crochet all the time, but hasn't in many years.

Thank you. My husband is already suggesting we plan a trip for January.

Our governor slightly relaxed some of our restrictions today. Hopefully it will only get better.

Gotta get back to the office.

It is usually peaceful, but we had one Thursday morning it was heaving with people.....all kids and dogs. But, it was when the first lockdown kicked in and all we could do was walk. Understandable.

Yes, it`s good to see some areas lifting restrictions.

Are you still happy with your blinds and has the cat kept away from them?

Dinner over. Fish pie was not good. I knew I should stick to making my own.......it had dry fish and potato tasted like it was out of a box. It went in the trash.

Home made from now on.

They had fish and chips so they were all good......so, made myself a quick shrimp stir fry.....spicy plum sauce!

Going to watch a show on Netflix called Behind Her Eyes. It does sound ok.......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter