Something About Nothing............ #14

One of the Hallmark channels shows it between 11 pm and 3 am. I started watching on nights when I couldn’t sleep. I recently discovered that Amazon Prime has season 2 available. I wish they had the others too,

Lol.......I’m laughing because we have the box set on dvd!

And they’re well watched. Like you we have the Hallmark Channel and it’s on several others too......there’s some amazing actors that make guest appearances.......I love the ones with Jerry Orbach.

Not long till bedtime now........

Quick drop in-sure there are a few still awake!
Lynne looks like you are having a great trip! May put SW AP on wish list for christmas if good black friday sale. Although DH has put Silver Dollar City passes on his list-think the next new ride may be open next year. And I love their festivals, especially Christmas. Cutie Walrus.
@Lynne G Great pics! I don't mind the quiet either...and eating outside the park! Gotta love platinum pass seating!

Just found out that I don't have to go back to work until January 6th! Just booked two weeks in Orlando for the Christmas break!
Nice!! How are the babies?? Sleeping at all? We get into Orlando on January 4-should be in Disney by 11 ish-Dh can't decide where to stay other than somewhere we haven't stayed before-so between POFQ or Dolphin. Was leaning towards Dolphin, but with early park hours now thinking FQ to be closer to Disney springs for food options.

Tried a new recipe in the instant pot-garlic parmesan chicken - pretty good and easy. Thinking Potato soup Friday for when temps drop -->30 degree windchill??? Need to toss the tarp over chicken run tomorrow so the babies aren't shocked by cold-they are fully feathered but my old hen is still growing some feathers back out. Anyone need eggs? have 6 dozen now...but holiday baking will soon commence-can at least get dough started and freeze until baking time. Bought the good bread for french toast this weekend. Leftover bacon and spinach will go into a fritata -and I will still have 5 dozen eggs to go
Stanley cup day in our town tomorrow-of course it is supposed to be icky all day-may still brave the storms to see Lord Stanley's cup, unless DH can get me on list for private showing tomorrow afternoon. And YAY CARDINALS!!!

Night to all!! Sweet dreams and restful slumber!

Good morning, homies! Hope everyone has a good Thursday. We're almost to the end of the week.

Today, I wonder if I'm going to get in trouble, or not. There was a customer that was down for a good part of the day and it took awhile for the team that was assigned to assist. Which I frequently reached out to that team to have them assist even though I only spoke to the customer once (I noticed they had called more than once previously). However, I seen managers who spoken of the ticket via email (when I logged in this morning) discussing how they was concerned that people from our team didn't offer a call forward at least in the meantime and was going to look into why that didn't occur.

So far nothing has been said to me, however I would hope that I'm not in too much trouble for the mistake, as someone who is technically my boss not only created the ticket, but also spoken to the customer prior to me and there is no notes, or signs that she offered when she spoke to them twice. Either way, awk, but they got help in the end. However, it seemed it was a lot of work and a mess. 😬

Makes sense, because I was going to say it's definitely not a Grad Night thing going on. It's not that season yet.

we did get a Spider-Man ride pic.

Looking good, girls!

Hagride!!!!

Nice pic! LOVE that ride!! Worth every minute of the wait in line!

It's nice to escape to warmer weather...even if you might have to do some extra work.

Yes I'll take sun and warmth even if I'm cleaning inside for a while!

Just booked two weeks in Orlando for the Christmas break!

Nice!!

. And say good night to this little fella:
He's precious!!

Happy Thursday all!!

Quick work day- have a doctor's appointment and then later it's salon day for my Mom- and then dinner with her!

@Lynne G- enjoy your last couple of days in the parks!! I've loved all the pictures!!

Beautiful fall day again- sun and 60s!

Hope everyone is doing well!!
:wave:to all of you!!

Good luck with your Dr. appointment, and enjoy dinner with your mom, Patty.

Afternoon all. sun and crowds today. Hagrids with about a 70 minute wait, then worked my way down to Breadbox. Tater tots, yum.

Dix, hope you do not get in trouble with that client issue.

Last full day. sniff. Thinking pool time tonight.

Luckily all that happened was the leads all happened to have a meeting and the lead CS person just IMed me personally to let me know it's just something we need to make a note of to remind ourselves to do in the future once the meeting was over. This is a relatively new policy, so it's just something we all need to get in the habit of.

I'm sorry that today is your last day. However, there is always next time! Hope you make it a good last evening and have fun at the pool, @Lynne G.

@pattyw Hope your day goes well after the apt and your mom enjoys her salon time, as well as dinner.

Good luck with your Dr. appointment, and enjoy dinner with your mom, Patty.

Afternoon all. sun and crowds today. Hagrids with about a 70 minute wait, then worked my way down to Breadbox. Tater tots, yum.

Dix, hope you do not get in trouble with that client issue.

Last full day. sniff. Thinking pool time tonight.

Safe travels home tomorrow Lynne, hope you`ve had a wonderful trip....we enjoyed Breadbox this past trip too...….I got the potato salad with my sandwich, it was gorgeous!

It is cold here.....but did get two loads of washing out on the line for a few hours.....almost dry. I`m so easy to please at times...... ::yes::

Looking at car rental for next May.......always looking ahead......and watching the Blacklist.......with the heating on!

Potter style, Islands style:
7A4F9A92-D65A-4A4F-9C6F-F94018E57DD7.jpeg7CA2A0A7-83F9-4B5F-BF00-F1449B4409DF.jpeg37C056ED-BF67-48BA-8CBB-72D7FE6F80F4.jpegD4ADD7A8-14B0-4E29-94ED-5A1293898389.jpeg765D9AE1-575B-4977-B772-93775311DA71.jpeg5BC83E45-0B43-47F4-A68B-F1BE7AC7D5D1.jpeg

Yep, private party, just did not bother to see who rented it out. Oh well. Just chilling, and ready to enjoy the pool soon. Then pack. Have the morning to have fun, then back to airport for an afternoon flight. Thanks for the safe travel wishes, Schumi. I hope so.

Hope all have a good night. And yeah, I am not ready to turn the heater on. Sigh. No more summer for me either.

Safe travels Lynne! Lucky you for Hagrid's so many times! Hoping to sneak away a day to go again in January.
And yeah Mac-nice to have CArds advance.
Glad the work thingy turned out to be basically nothing Disxuni-sometimes humans just error.
And today got my pic with Lord Stanley's cup! Blues tied now in tonights game. Was raining hard when I ran out to get pic taken with cup (got into the VIP party-too bad I had to work as free food/beer/snacks) and went back with wet feet. Worth it though.
Storms and had to throw a tarp up over the chicken's run as tomorrow temps dropping drastically. Of course I did it in the rain, then rain stopped 15 minutes later. Had to chase Princess Tiana and capture her as she freaked out hard at the loud lightening/thunder and me messing with her home. Poor baby was huddled in garden corner soaking wet. All tucked into coop now. Neighbor came over with empty egg cartons-sent her off with 2 dozen eggs-still have almost 4 dozen in fridge now, with the 3 babies all laying regularly.
This winter is gonna be hard-just the threat of cold weather and what I've done yesterday and today: got air tickets to florida, booked our resorts, got Dh's ticket to Disney for January. House is never gonna get remodeled lol.
And Blues up by 2-time for bed I think-still fighting the crud/cold stuff. And need to prep dinner for tomorrow-loaded potato soup-crockpot does the work for me.
Night ya'll!

Attachments

• Stanley cup.JPG
    Stanley cup.JPG
    113.8 KB · Views: 1
@Lynne I live in NY....did I say I lived in PA? Boy, I must be losing it :crazy:

@Monykalyn. Babies are good thanks! Hope is sleeping through the night (of course I hear her stirring now 🙄). My two older boys are doing well in school, my 21 month old is out of his mind, and Hope just sits back and watches the chaos :cutie:

Now back to watching my Giants lose to the Patriots :headache: at least I have my Yankees :cheer2:

Shout out to Vicki.......we miss you and hope you’re ok....... :hug:

Lynne, sounds like you’ve had a lovely trip.....it’s never fun to leave.......

MonyK.......storms already!! Seems far too early. Our neighbour who is on a farm brings us eggs regularly, two days ago the eggs were blue (on the outside) in case anyone imagines something out of Dr Seuss...lol.......never seen her hens lay blue eggs. Must ask if she has a batch of new ones.....I don’t eat a lot of eggs as eggs.......use them more for baking and such, but Tom said they were lovely. Glad you’re getting trips in place.....always fun.....

Kfish........glad babies are sleeping well.......makes life so much easier.....

Heavy rain this morning.......and doesn’t look a nice day ahead.

No idea what we’re up to today.......maybe not a lot......did most of the housework yesterday, may make some Dutch Apple Pies.......still have some apples on the trees. Last of the yield I think. Been a good year this year for all the trees.

Too early for breakfast yet........will have some ginger tea I think.......

Have a great Friday..........

Friday it is. All packed up, and may make some of EE. Enjoying the last of my snacks. Then need to wash up and head out.

It has been a lovely trip. Meeting up with Patty, Robo, and Mac. And at least waving to Schumi.

MonyK, great picture, and sorry to hear of cold and rain. I don’t think my neighbor covers the chicken run, but they don’t come out in the rain, and not heard as much in the winter. The coop is heated.

I do miss the fresh eggs sometimes. Neighbor chickens are too old. I am not sure if new chicks will appear when they pass, but I would not be surprised. And yes, Schumi, maybe they got those South American chickens like my neighbor did. We routinely got soft blue, yellow and green colored shelled eggs. Only difference I saw from my grocery eggs, was the times were a more intense yellow. Tasted the same. So nice to get a supply of fresh eggs.

I left with just getting over a sore throat. On Wednesday, I could feel it start once again. Yesterday, the pool was nice, but I felt lousy, so a quick dip and swim around, hot shower, and I was asleep by 9 or so. Woke up around 2:30am, and felt better. Hoping today, I feel even better as I get to the airport. Sinus issues during the flight will not make me happy. Charging my phone and headphones. Hoping a quiet flight.

So, wahoo! It is a Friday. Fabulous one to you all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter