When rain is over this weekend, supposed to be in high 60’s and up

I’m doing leftovers for Mr Mac
Pizza bread for me

Simple dinner tonight

Heavy rain now and will stay home rest of tonight

Warm rain as it is holding at 55 now

Sounds a cozy night ahead mac..........

I love being in when weather is bad all around........living right next to the sea on one side of us and woods and forest on the other side, we love the sounds of the sea thrashing wild in front of us, and trees behind us billowing in the wind......but much prefer summer.........

Watching Silence of the Lambs again......with a very nice Pinot Noir........late night again.......

Pizza over pasta anyday.........

Glad you got dress sorted for your daughter Lynne........such a big thing. What colour is it?

Don’t bother watching the CHiPS 2017 movie......truly awful.........nothing like the much loved tv show of the 80’s.......ended up watching a hookie copy of The Greatest Showman........what a movie that was! I didn’t expect to love it as much as I did.......fabulous movie....although.......Hugh Jackman ::yes:: .....can’t go wrong........

You would ask?? Purple. Yes, she loves that color and Blue too.

Pizza did win out. Now beached on the sofa.

Now I want to see that movie. It is still playing at some of our theaters.

With this rain, it is really dark.

Be safe MonyK. Icy roads are not to be messed with.

See you back here for the 2:00 bottle

I’m sure he is back asleep by now

Is your other little doing better now?
Feeling better I hope

Thanks Mac! Hubby did the 2 am feeding so that's why I wasn't on. Not that it mattered because I hear him crying down the hall. Lucas is much better...thank goodness....only a few more days until we leave!

Monyk
The weekend will be needed for that long week you have gone through

It’s your turn tonight to burp Charlie
He should be up soon

Please do! I've gotten barfed on one too many times this week.

Guppy feeding is probably scheduled for his later morning bottle. Hope all are well in the Kfish home.

Have a fun weekend homies! Wake up, the day is ready for you.

All good here....just one exhausted mama :faint:

Happy Sunday Morning...........

Purple dress Lynne.......nice!!!

Been a busy bee this morning.............all ironing done and just back in from a brisk......very brisk walk along the beach!!! It`s too cold. So we were only out for less than an hour.........I hate the cold!!! But the sun was shining and it looked lovely........

Sun has gone now and doesn't look so nice.........

Bacon brie and cranberry grilled sandwiches for lunch and a rib roast for dinner tonight.........

Lazy Sunday ahead.......hope yours is a good one.........

I have been up for awhile this morning already.

Going to try and get hubby to take a couple days away for our anniversary. He doesn’t like to do much traveling anymore. Was thinking of Key West, but it we have done that enough and the drive down there is a bit hectic. Might see if I can get him to go and check out Mardi Gras at Universal.

Went up to Universal for an early birthday gift for me and back went out.....LOL....don’t know if I should tempt fate again.

Saw my neighbor yesterday morning and she is now having problems with her back too. Felt so sorry for her as it is not fun for sure.

Schumi hope your back treatments are helping.

February is a celebration month for us. Our Anniversary, daughters birthday, son-in-law birthday, my birthday.

Valentines Day things are in large supply here at the stores. Massive stuffed toys at Walmart and I saw a heart shaped box of candy at Walgreens that could feed a neighborhood for $ 19.00. Haven’t looked at cocoa on the commodities in a long time must have come down in price.

We have some major landscaping starting on Monday. Hubby said the crew will be done in 2 days so shouldn’t be that bad.

Kstar hope you are getting a little rest in between feeding Charlie.

Lynne glad to hear you found your daughters prom dress.

B was feeling fine when she woke up this morning.I gues he coughing and sneezing was just allergies. I’ve noticed that I have become a little more sniffly lately too.

Get well wishes for you and your daughter Charade.

Major migraine at work today, dosed caffeine and made it home but felt awful-think it is the crummy front bringing in freezing rain tonight and tomorrow. Can feel meds wearing off,

My son calls it barometer brain. He gets those headaches or what he calls terrible sinus pressure when the weather changes significantly. Hope you are feeling better.

Older one is not feeling well, took a nap, more drugs, and at least he is civil. LoL. big baby when sick. Me, still sore throat, but drugs seem to be keeping it from getting worse.

Lynne sending get well wishes and lots of Mummy dust to you and your son.

Mac must be sleeping in this morning.

E9277785-0357-4921-8BEB-EC94687CEFBE.gif

Last edited:
Thanks Robo. Older one slept most of yesterday. Feeling better today, but still very congested. I think it is just a cold. I picked up some drugs that his doctor ordered for him. I think asthma stuff that helps open lungs. Me, just a tad sore. Glad I caught it quicker this time.

Yeah Robo, my dad always had a barometer in our entry way. Was taught how to read it. Whenever it showed a drop, both parents’ authritis flared up. I hope your back is better now. Backaches are so painful.

Woke up around 6:30, it was raining hard. Yawned and let the sound put me back to sleep. Woke up around 7, thunder sounds, did not go back to sleep. Tomorrow is trash day, so bagging up and taking out. Load of wash done too.

Hope your day is warmer Schumi. No sun over here. Rain all day. But close to 50. In February, I am very happy to see rain and not snow, and that warmer temperature.

With that, House is kinda cool, time to bake some cookies and heat up the kitchen.

Later homies.

May your Sunday be peaceful.

2/10th inch of ice on everything per news. Not going anywhere today as high is 20 degrees. Crawled out of bed long enough to get coffee, back in bed no with heated blanket. Can't wait for midweek when we get our 60 degrees back!

Need to do some laundry as well...

Wish I could have slept in this morning
Got up earlier than planned then left for an errand

Robo when is your birthday?

A very good morning to all the homies here!

Good afternoon everyone. I am having a mostly lazy day today. I didn’t completely wake up until 11:30 this morning. We went and got lunch, and then I worked on income tax stuff for a while. I think I almost have everything ready.
I am now watching some of the Olympic coverage. It’s Curling - a sport I really don’t get at all.

Woke up and no headache so Yay! Coffee in hand. Chickens let out to scratch before freezing rain hits.

Glad you are feeling better.

Don’t bother watching the CHiPS 2017 movie......truly awful.........nothing like the much loved tv show of the 80’s.......
I used to love that show. really cheesy, but always fun. I was disappointed when I saw the previews for the movie.

Heavy rain now and will stay home rest of tonight

Warm rain as it is holding at 55 now

We got a lot of rain this weekend. We even have had some minor flooding in some areas. The rain has finally stopped and it is in the low 60’s today. I’d like to see some sun now.

You would ask?? Purple. Yes, she loves that color and Blue too.

B loves purple too. I kind of dread going dress shopping. We had such a difficult time finding something for her ring dance last year.

Going to try and get hubby to take a couple days away for our anniversary. He doesn’t like to do much traveling anymore. Was thinking of Key West, but it we have done that enough and the drive down there is a bit hectic. Might see if I can get him to go and check out Mardi Gras at Universal.

February is a celebration month for us. Our Anniversary, daughters birthday, son-in-law birthday, my birthday.

I like Key West, but hate that drive. How crazy does Universal get at Mardi Gras? December is our busy month with 2 birthdays and Christmas. One birthday is on Christmas Eve.

Hello to anyone I’ve missed. I should probably head over to the grocery store soon so we can eat this week.

Hi charade67 :wave2:.

I like Key West, but hate that drive. How crazy does Universal get at Mardi Gras?

Yep, that drive down to Key West is not an easy trip anymore. I going to guess that Madi Gras will be crazy during spring break which starts during month of March for a lot of the University’s in US. If we go looking at the end of the month maybe.

Hi charade67 :wave2:.

Yep, that drive down to Key West is not an easy trip anymore. I going to guess that Madi Gras will be crazy during spring break which starts during month of March for a lot of the University’s in US. If we go looking at the end of the month maybe.
We drove twice, once from Orlando and once from Miami. Now we fly in.

Hah, guess when I went at the end of August, I really enjoyed the drive to Key West from Ft. L. We did make better time on a Saturday morning than back on a Friday one. We counted the bridges and made some stops, including a great little place for breakfast that had some of the best grits I have ever eaten. I should have just ordered that.

Well, pasta and mozzarella sticks for dinner. Oddly almost 60 this afternoon. Kids were in shorts.

Now waiting for little one to finish her indoor soccer practice. Sigh, may go run and get some coffee, but if she sees my cup, I may have to make another stop.

Gotta go, and good I drink coffee fast.

Hi :wave2:

Hope everyone had a great weekend and all who are ailing feel better soon.

Another rainy day here but temps were in the high 60s. Today was my short day at work and thankfully I have tomorrow off.

We had homemade vegetable soup and Red Lobster cheese biscuits for dinner. Now I'm watching TWD marathon and enjoying a glass of wine :cloud9:

Never been to Key West but it's on my bucket list...maybe on a cruise which is also on the list.

Think I'll have another biscuit ...I need it after watching Herschel die again :sad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter