Something About Nothing ... #12

Such a cutie
Beautiful baby boy!

Hope all homies stay healthy this week and able to be ready for the upcoming holidays

Schumi, Bluers and Lynne have trips coming up
Safe travels for the homies

Thanks for the picture of little hilmir. He is a cute guy!

Will feel like below freezing tomorrow. And yes, mikki, i do have wool socks for our coldest days. May be wearing them tomorrow.

Yay to Mac for getting internet now.

Time to relax as I am tired. Day of wash on tap tomorrow. Warned the kids, if you want to take it clean, then give it up or else you wash it. Now where are the luggage? Next chore.

lynne - I've started to count camels in lieu of sheep.:tilt:

carole - well, at least the house sitter won't go hungry.

mac - do you have to wait long for the furniture to be delivered?

made snickerdoodles today. Had never eaten one until our 1st MVMCP. Luvv at 1st munch, the cookie, not the party.:rolleyes1 Did enjoy it this year thru GD's eyes. So crowded, didn't expect it on the :drive:2nd night in, glad i went with dessert party just to have a few hours break from the rest of the crazies. Cannot imagine how crowded it gets closer to Xmas.

Steve & Jen - looking forward to hearing all about your holiday @ Universal, including crowd reports. Staying onsite & FOTL should make even heavy crowds manageable

Have a good weekend all. We have tix to Star Wars tomorrow:yoda:any one else see it yet?

Well, I'm trying to fit in with my new surroundings so I bought tickets for ring side seats for a Saturday night wrestling match

I call it a new experience for me
Hot time for is on a Saturday night
Will try anything once

Furniture comes next week and the items on back order will come early January
Still looking for a bed

Snick
Snicker cookies sound lush Keisha
Save one for me
Bring it in October when I see you
If you wrap it in foil, it should keep fine the next 10 months

Hooray for the weekend
Time to relax and sleep in on Saturday

Of course everyday is Saturday for me as I don't have a job anymore.
Sometimes I don't even remember the day of the week

Now all set with dish tv and fiber optic line
But using the iPhone as I don't want to go upstairs in the house for my computer
Just lazy

Yep.......every day's like a Saturday to me too........love it!!!! Although I do seem to be up rather early again........letting other half sleep without me disturbing him........:duck:

carole - well, at least the house sitter won't go hungry.

made snickerdoodles today. Had never eaten one until our 1st MVMCP. Luvv at 1st munch, the cookie, not the party.:rolleyes1

Have a good weekend all. We have tix to Star Wars tomorrow:yoda:any one else see it yet?

He's a big lad, so yes made sure he has plenty of stuff and will leave all the takeaway menus handy........it's one of my friends sons......he's home from Canada for a while, but her house is jam packed with visitors for Christmas, she has 12 people staying for at least 3 days :eek: so I offered him our home for bit of respite from the family........he jumped at it.......lol.......he's a nice lad.........means he can have Christmas Day with mum, dad and co......then leave when he's had enough.......:thumbsup2

Only heard of snicker doodles recently......on two and a half men funnily enough......lol.......must make them sometime.......Tom is desperate to see SW.......but I won't go to the cinema if my life depended on it.......I hate it.....so he'll have to wait........::yes:: Hope you enjoy it though..........

Miss Mikki........he is beautiful.......so cute.......he's going to be tall like his daddy I think.........from memory of meeting you guys, I see his daddy in him too although he favours you more in that picture I think.........precious!!

mac.......you're getting there now...........:bounce:

Have finally given in and getting a kindle. Not quite sure why.......I have thousands of books I've collected over the years and love them all......I'm not quite convinced I will like an electronic book......but people assure me I will......:scratchinso DH is getting it for me as part of my Christmas presents.........looking for a purple cover for it.......:thumbsup2

Doesn't look very nice outside today, although it's still dark but the sea sounds rough so I imagine no sunshine again today........got some friends flying out to Florida today for 27 days.......least they'll get some sun.......

Apart from going in for a meeting on Monday, the DH is now off till Jan 5th.........yaay........

Off to get ready as we are braving the Saturday Christmas shoppers this morning for Some reason..........be as quick as possible......

Have a great weekend.....6 more sleeps till Christmas........

It's cold down here this morning. :D Finally had a cold front come through, have windows open and its 65 out. Going to wash and wax the vehicles today.

Then 4 days to we return home. :yay:

BTW, the robbers were caught. :thumbsup2

Well, I'm trying to fit in with my new surroundings so I bought tickets for ring side seats for a Saturday night wrestling match

I call it a new experience for me
Hot time for is on a Saturday night
Will try anything once

Furniture comes next week and the items on back order will come early January
Still looking for a bed

Snick
Snicker cookies sound lush Keisha
Save one for me
Bring it in October when I see you
If you wrap it in foil, it should keep fine the next 10 months

lol i'm a bit of a cookie monster this year it seems. made sure to bag up all but a dozen off cookies & freeze. Plan is to pull them out a few at a time :rolleyes1

hope u r not sleeping on the floor! what did u buy exciting?

you will have a blast. i remember a character of a woman they called ring side rosie at the local wrestling matches. She was quite vocal. Grew up rooting for bruno sammartino:)...what passed for high art here back in the day lol

Kfed - ur son is so cute! all that curly hair, no bling needed for a great card

carole - if u like cinnamon, those cookies will be your jam. I'm sure the house sitter will be silently thanking you for sanctuary haha. I have one of the original kindles which i never did take to using since i'm a speedy reader and honestly like the feel of holding a book. Picked up 2 of the amazon fire tablets for a pittance on black friday to put under the tree for me & the mr.

steve - ok let's hear the bad-guy story

Hi :wave2:
Looks like everyone is gearing up for Santa this week...I'm playing ketchup again since my data was maxed out on my phone and no WiFi at home last week.

Congrats to Robbie and Aidan...may you have many wonderful years together...you both look so happy in your pics :love:

Glad they caught the crooks Mr bluer...not the brightest bulbs in the closet for logging into Facebook.

Happy for Mac now she's all connected...hope everything goes smoothly on the closing.

Mikki and kfish...love the pics ...both of your little guys are so cute.

Hope all those who are traveling this week have safe trips and a great holiday :santa:

Janet...now I need to go bake cookies :flower1:

Last edited:
Hey Vicki............:wave2:...........hope you enjoying the festive season, need to catch up with emails soon........and goodies that go with it......::yes::

Janet.......I love cinnamon....so will definitely enjoy them!!! Not sure re this kindle........like you, I love a book, a real book.......so I'm not convinced I'll love it.....dh as usual has bought the most expensive one, but he won't really bother if I'm not enamoured with it......but I want to like it! Even managed to find a purple cover for it today........lol

KFish........Christopher is so cute.......another who looks so like daddy but you too!! He is gorgeous.....hope you're keeping well.......:wave2:

Bluer.......like a happy ending!!

Just back in from village pub for drink and dinner......was so nice, very Christmassy.......now settling down to watch Home Alone and Home Alone 2.......nibbles and wine..............perfect night in tonight! Christmas is definitely upon us......:santa:

Have a good Saturday night........:D

Well, winter has finally arrived ...

screenshot_00203.png

Bonny......that is a gorgeous picture!!!! I know it may not be that nice to live with......but it's sure gorgeous to look at..........very very atmospheric pic!

Beautiful day here today......but bit windy though. Only going out to visit a friend for couple of hours today and exchange our Christmas gifts........then more Christmas movie watching.......:santa:

Beef in Ale done in slow cooker for dinner tonight.......smells amazing!

Have a good Sunday.......:-)

Kfish-Christopher is so cute. What a great picture!
Our countdown is going fast T-3 days. Oh how we can't wait for that day to come. We will let everyone know how the parks are. DH and I are going to relax. DS will keep us going though. Lol
Very happy the robbers were caught so the holidays are not ruined.
Hope everyone is ready for the holidays. Any last minute shoppers out there? Lol

Call me a last minute shopper
Need to get 4 cards for sons
Will stick a check in them, mail them and call it Christmas

That is the extent of my shopping this year
Lol

Mrs. Bluer, have a great vacation with the fam
Give us the reports how it is all going
Happy to read the bad guys were caught

Schumi you make all dinners sound lush
Wish you were my neighbor

Know I'm missing other homies here but typing on iPhone and always brief then

Hope all have a great day

Mac, Money, when ever received is always appreciated. At least your thinking of them at Chrstimas!
Cool start to today, and will be up way before the sun tomorrow. I have yet to pack, but will tonight. I can't believe it's almost time.
But, today is Monday, and of course we need:

th

ok, an minion Monday:
th

th
Get ready for Christmas all you homies!

And Kfish, Chris is such a cutie.

Bonnie, no, just no to snow. At least while I'm traveling and away. Your picture is beautiful.

Lynne, packing at the last minute is not a bad thing
Tell yourself if you forget to pack an item, you can always buy it when off the plane

Save all the stress for the last minute

Have fun on your vacation
Wish the same for all holiday traveling homies

Good news for me this morning
Today i get my rental car and I found a Burger King that will be open on Christmas

Later homies

Monday morning. But this time only 2 days of work then off to Universal. We wrapped gifts last night and repacked our Xmas tree with all the decorations in the box. Less stuff to pack and carry.

We are having Christmas tonight with the inlaws (DW parents). All the gifts get opened again. :rolleyes:

Tomorrow we are having Xmas with my brothers family too. Good thing DW is off and can get everything organized in these short 2 days.

Another issue, ended up throwing my back out on Saturday washing vehicles. So yesterday was do nothing and take it easy. Woke up this morning and felt fine before getting out of bed. As soon as I get pressure on my lower body it flips out again with spasms and muscle guarding. As some know here I have a bad back from a work injury just over 5 years ago. Everyday it bothers me but most the time can deal with it. But I get flare ups like this out of know where. Hope it calms down or might need another MRI. Just dreading the day I will need to get the surgery, just buying time.

Hope everyone is fine.

BTW: Mac, still no purple yet???

Too difficult to purple-ize on iPhone

Ouchie on the back Bluer
Hugs, feel better for your vacation

Oh Bluer, I hope your back feels better soon.

It's overcast, but not as cold as it could be. At least it's dry, though will be wet tonight.

Yay Mac, there's hot food to be had on Christmas Day. Around here, most fast foods are open, oriental places are open, and the movie theaters are open. That's when we usually watch a movie and eat at a favorite Chinese place. Quiet day, and that's fine for us. This year, we'll be checking out SW SD. I hope it won't be that crowded.

Take care all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter