:welcome::welcome:

To Chuckers
Our newest homie here!!

So glad you dropped in and hope you make us your new home

We are full of a lot of stuff and you'll fit in fine here

We are just a simple chat group and cover all subjects which change daily

Today is hump day and the camel is the mascot of the day

Do come come back as I love to see all my kids regularly

Thank you :) I'll make my man cave downstairs in the basement.

Hi Chuckers...........204 days till our trip..........right behind you.........

Cool! you're coming in the weekend I leave. Which means I will probably have a couple of HHNs during my trip.. and I have been thinking that while I HATE being scared, I may have to do at least one night so I can see the park at night :) The current schedule says the parks close at 7pm every night I'm there and I don't think it will be dark enough to enjoy the park with night lights.

You should do HHN........we like to be there for opening night and have managed to be there the same time for a good few years........it is so much fun! Scary fun..........or fun scary.........lol......love it!!

The parks at night are cool.

Well shoot..
Will be missing chuckers as I don't arrive until oct 1

I miss all the fun

So t tell pcstang you got the man cave
He will be jealous unless you make room for him

And he watches sports so be prepared... lol

Cool! you're coming in the weekend I leave. Which means I will probably have a couple of HHNs during my trip.. and I have been thinking that while I HATE being scared, I may have to do at least one night so I can see the park at night :) The current schedule says the parks close at 7pm every night I'm there and I don't think it will be dark enough to enjoy the park with night lights.

I am completely and totally addicted to hhn
I hope you enjoy it

Some nights I do it solo and have never wee my pants
Hhn doesn't spook me

When I do the annual temp sticky of
"When are you going", you can find others to on and hook up with them

I am completely and totally addicted to hhn
I hope you enjoy it

Some nights I do it solo and have never wee my pants
Hhn doesn't spook me

When I do the annual temp sticky of
"When are you going", you can find others to on and hook up with them

I'll be alone a few nights.. I am also doing a side trip to MNSSHP and Busch Gardens. I should have a friend joining me at the end of the trip for a day or two. I'll probably be able to get him to go to HHN and he can protect me from the scares. I really really really hate being scared. I know they can't touch me, but I still scream louder than a 13 year old girl at a One Direction concert.

Mac,

That might be a plan, but I am doing that in October. Coming on the same day you are. Only doing 4 days with the mouse this time, then moving over to the minions on the 5th. 2 weeks without them for a win win for sure.

I'll be alone a few nights.. I am also doing a side trip to MNSSHP and Busch Gardens. I should have a friend joining me at the end of the trip for a day or two. I'll probably be able to get him to go to HHN and he can protect me from the scares. I really really really hate being scared. I know they can't touch me, but I still scream louder than a 13 year old girl at a One Direction concert.
I'd pay top dollar to see you scream
Maybe you can top schumi as she is a screamer and clinger to who Is near her too

Well shoot..

I miss all the fun

I'm in my man cave right now! Hey now, we aren't fun? :guilty:

It's not pretty... o_O
My buddy has won Mr. Florida (body building) and screamed like a 13 year old girl when we rode the coaster on top of stratosphere in Vegas. It was hilarious!
It was him and me on the ride and I wa looking for the kid hiding in the back before I realized it was him screaming.

Well shoot..

I miss all the fun

I'll make my own man cave in the garage then, not that I won't share, it's just that I watch reality tv competition shows.. and play video games at the same time in my man cave.. while I also chat on the internet. It's a pretty awesome set up.

I'd pay top dollar to see you scream
Maybe you can top schumi as she is a screamer and clinger to who Is near her too

Lol..........I am indeed........::yes::

Never forget poor Metro West......his poor ribs one year when I was almost like a rucksack on him! Think that was when we had just met him! Lol.......funny. My husband thinks it's hilarious how spooked I get...........

Wouldn't miss it though..........

My buddy has won Mr. Florida (body building) and screamed like a 13 year old girl when we rode the coaster on top of stratosphere in Vegas. It was hilarious!
It was him and me on the ride and I wa looking for the kid hiding in the back before I realized it was him screaming.

When I grow up and go to Vegas I want to do that too!

I would like to think I could do the one that hangs over the side and goes around, not sure but would love to......but I couldn't do the one where it looks like you are going off the side of the building in the ride vehicle........not in a million years!

Welcome Chuckers!

I have never been to HHN but will go this year. I haven't decided yet if I will walk into any houses yet. I hate being startled. I like most of the gross and gory stuff but not startling. (I do make it through the Kong line but hate the feeling of knowing they might jump out at me). I also don't do vomit smelled things or strobe lights. Were there any houses in past years that would meet those needs? If not, I'll just go and wander. No idea what dates. Hubby's and my passes will get us in anytime so I won't figure that out until closer to the time.

Yes, there has been some nasty smells including diaper smells, not nice.........yep and strobe lights too.......

One house couple of years ago was very disorienting to walk through. They do tell you if strobe lighting will be used in a house.

Welcome Chuckers!

I have never been to HHN but will go this year. I haven't decided yet if I will walk into any houses yet. I hate being startled. I like most of the gross and gory stuff but not startling. (I do make it through the Kong line but hate the feeling of knowing they might jump out at me). I also don't do vomit smelled things or strobe lights. Were there any houses in past years that would meet those needs? If not, I'll just go and wander. No idea what dates. Hubby's and my passes will get us in anytime so I won't figure that out until closer to the time.

Oh, I won't do a house... I have enough trouble with street performers!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter