Something About Nothing ... #12

Mac, We have the heating on.......as per usual........tonight our clocks go back an hour.......yay......extra hour in bed......but we usually stay up later and lose the benefit........

Photobucket finally got back working so started doing another trip report instalment......but the dis went weird and could only type a few words before the blue circle appeared.......took a lot of patience. So, only got part of the day done.........

Do plan on getting it done quickly.......don't want to turn it into a personal diary that goes on forever :laughing: Hopefully that was a one off tonight.......

Glass of wine poured, and watching Jack Reacher........not a Tom Cruise fan, but DH fancies this movie....

Can't believe it'll be November on Tuesday! October has disappeared so fast.........

Afternoon Sans family :wave2:. Hope everyone is feeling better.

Hey! Rachel. Hope the meal with Martins dad goes as planned. I remember in my younger years about the mild stresses of entertaining family.....LOL....as I have gotten older its not a problem. It is so nice of you to invite him over for a meal. You are a sweet daughter-in-law.

Even after all these years, I panic when entertaining in & out-laws. Already starting to stress re thanksgiving dinner, they're a judgemental sort.:snooty: Hope things go well for you.

Keisha hope the family helps you out for your big holiday meals. Make the judgmental ones do the dishes after the meal. Will make them appreciate it more.....LOL.... :D

I turned the ac on at 11 this morning
It was 90 when I got into my car after work today, I think that's a record for this time of year.

I'm looking forward to enjoying 3 days off. I'll probably finish watching GOT seasons 3 & 4. DD is waiting to order the remaining seasons since she hasn't finished season 1 yet...I probably will give in and get them myself.

Keisha, I was very fortunate in my in-laws since I liked them better than my ex:rolleyes1 My mil taught me to be a good cook...I still miss that lady.

Hope everyone has a great weekend:flower1:

Well dinner went well. Its only taken 8 years but Martin's dad has finally visited us in our neck of the woods. Still they did buy us some Yankee candles as a house warming gift (we moved in April) but better late then never. It was nice to see him and his wife and do some catching up.

Had to take kitten Theodore to the vets today. He's got puffy eyes which the vet said might be a small infection he's picked up outside, or it could be an allergic to something! Still, he had a steroid injection and I've got some eye drops for him now. £53 lighter in the pocket but I think Theo's more comfortable now, his eyes don't seem to be itching as much.

Tink - I think GoT season 3 was my favourite season of all so far. Some really good character interactions and stuff.

I'm very jealous of those who are turning AC on... we've had the heating on like Schumi... although must admit... its quite mild atm. Still cold compared to some however.

Oh it was definitely the original movie. I had no idea they made a remake of Poltergeist, doesn't seem like such a good idea. The charm of the movie was of its time. Any remake wouldn't have that. But I really enjoyed it.

nOUoZMKgYHxYc.gif

Rachel, the remake was very poor......original Poltergeist was excellent......

Yep, not too cold just yet, but chilly enough......just, to have heating on.......although I was sat in dining room with laptop earlier and the radiator was right behind me......I was toast!!!

Hope the milder autumn continues...........and glad the cat is doing better........

Watching The Girl on the Train right now.........the book was hard to get into, but got better by last 6 chapters........film seems ok so far.......Jack Reacher was just ok.

Watching law and order in tv

Catching some I have not seen before

Or maybe I have seen some of them but they are years old and not familiar to me

Another warm day tomorrow
Plan to keep the ac on

It will be bad for me when the temps do drop

I believe I have been southernized now and will be wearing the old
Chicago outer wear when it hits 55

Haven`t watched Law and order for years.........used to like it.......

Beautiful day here today, sun is shining, sky is blue and not cold......... and enjoyed the extra hour.....always makes today seem so much longer......

Love a lazy Sunday.......rib of beef for dinner tonight.......we`re all looking forward to that!

Hope your Sunday is a good one......

Lazy Sunday, but oh so nice out. Car washed and vacuumed out. Wash done and some hung outside. Stocked up on food and chilling before DD's game. Those kids froze in the pouring cold rain last weekend, so they may be sweating this weekend. We will be in the mid 70's shortly.

Glad to hear your dinner was lovely BagO. House gifts are always nice, even if delayed.

Yay! Squirlz is in shorts too.

So waiting for us to fall back in time too Schumi. I love getting another hour of sleep, and not getting up before the sun for a few weeks.

So hoping Orlando has a heat wave over Christmas. We are so ready for a break in around 7 weeks.

Candy has been sampled, and we will be carving the pumpkins later today. Ready for Halloween. ( hehe, Scooby and Pooh were crossing the road when I was doing my errands.)
Enjoy this Sunday all!

Congrats to little PC..........and beach picture is not making me jealous at all...........:rolleyes1

Thanks for the pictures PC. Yeah, to be at the beach. I could get used to that.

80's today, and kitty is tired and cranky. Shorts weather and I will take it. No heater on today, and that's a good thing.

Time to think about dinner. Hmmm, chicken and steak on the grill maybe. Less mess in the kitchen is always a win. LoL.

All pro sports viewing evening for me.

Walking dead tonight

Believe this event calls for pizza

Happy Sunday homies!

I just said to DH I wish we'd had pizza tonight.........the beef was gorgeous, but well, sometimes it's just got to be pizza.

Think I'll rustle up some dough tomorrow and have it tomorrow night.......

Hope you enjoy WD tonight........and that pizza.......:D

Now you've got me craving pizza...guess I'll have to call DD and get her to make me a buffalo pizza tonight.

Sometimes it pays to have a kid who delivers pizza :D

Football and TWD after ...awesome!

Have a great night homies :flower1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter