Something About Nothing ... #12

Hi everyone Just a quick :car:. You can add me to the sick bay. I’ve had an upset stomach all day, so no taco Tuesday for me. I’m hoping this is just a 24 hour thing.

I got an email from B’s dance studio tonight. They are offering a performance opportunity to dancers at the intermediate level and up. It’s June 30 at Disney Springs. I’m sure B will want to go, but I don’t think that will happen. I would consider it if we hadn’t already planned a trip to California earlier in June.
Sorry you’re joining us in the sick bay. Hope the stomach bug doesn’t last long. Too bad your Cali trip dates don’t coincide with the dance!

Quick late night howdy :wave2:

View attachment 389392

Goodnight Sans family :cat:
Lol, in my head I was singing!

Oh Charade, hope you get out of sick bay soon, and it was only a 1 day stomach issue.

HaHa, can't say I've ever eaten too much at Taco Bell, Mac. LOL Sometimes it's good to be that full.

How cute Robo. Hope you are feeling well, and enjoying more of that nicer weather.

Sigh. First day of Spring, and I had to scrape the car windows. Just ain't fair.

upload_2019-3-20_6-17-5.jpeg. Yeah, those with the Southern sun, and much warmer temps. So ready for that temperatures.

But before the camel reminds all that this is a Wednesday,

images
to all the homies!

upload_2019-3-20_6-20-4.jpeg - a wee before dawn, no red sky to see. DH got up around 2:30, then he went back to sleep. I got up when he left at 5. Wee, and ready for cup number 2 of tea.

Have an awesome day.

Mummy dust sent to the sick bay homies. Hope you all are getting better pronto, and looking forward to fun times.

Lynne hope your temps get more Spring like soon. Just past 4:00 AM here, had to get up, so hope to get back to sleep soon! It’s 45F here now, going up to 72 this afternoon. What’s with this weather? We’re having an early spring, and had a late winter, not that I’m complaining!

I think my cold is getting better, yesterday even my teeth hurt! I walked the dogs yesterday early evening to shake the cobwebs off, just around the block. I think I may need that second injection in the hip. Fingers crossed that it works.

Happy First Day of Spring! :daisy::flower2:

Oh Sue, I hope you feel better soon. And hope the hip feels better too, if needed another needle shot. I will certainly cross my fingers for you. And, get back to sleep, you need it. Hope today is good, and so nice an afternoon temp. I think ours is around 54 by 4pm. Then it falls again. Was at freezing when morning commute.

Sigh. First day of Spring, and I had to scrape the car windows. Just ain't fair.

Yuk!! I'll be waking up tomorrow to COLD!!! and snow is in the forecast! Ugh!

I think my cold is getting better, yesterday even my teeth hurt! I walked the dogs yesterday early evening to shake the cobwebs off, just around the block. I think I may need that second injection in the hip. Fingers crossed that it works.

Happy First Day of Spring! :daisy::flower2:

Hope you feel better soon, Sue!:)

Charade- hope you feel better soon!:)

Mac- We did Taco Tuesday yesterday at Tijuana Flats- very yummy!!:)

Last day in Orlando:( Yesterday was a nasty day- cold (Florida standards LOL), rainy! We spent the day with my niece. She has 6 kids and we had a great time playing with them. My mom was in heaven as she was rocking her littlest great-grand child to sleep for her naps!:cloud9: Was the sweetest sight ever!

Mom's going back over to visit the great grandchildren today. Joe, Troy and I are off to EPCOT soon! Our flight doesn't LEAVE MCO until 11:20 pm. We arrive home 1:55 am. Yikes! Joe and Troy are off tomorrow. I'm going into the office late morning to check out my pile of mail:eek:

Warmer today- not much sun! But so much better than we will see at home this week!

Have a great day all!! Will check in from the park soon!!

img_5102.jpg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MONYK!!party:

Have a great day celebrating!! Maybe the chicks will chirp Happy Birthday!!
Those babies are adorable!

Sun is out! Sunglasses needed- yay!! And no sweater!!

Good afternoon. I thought I was feeling better today, but then I ate something.

In happier news - I got my windshield replaced today. I also received my Disney ticket number so I would schedule fast passes. Unfortunately there are no passes available for Slinky Dog Dash. I’ll just have to wait in line.

Sue - I hope you are better soon. I still can’t believe it is much warmer where you are. I think it will get to the mid 50s today.

Patty - More snow? Sorry you have to come back to that.

:bday: To MonyK! :cake:

Still buzzing like ‘da bee, have halupki and Swiss steak in oven. Trying to work thru some travel plans, getting no-where. Seems more than a few travel providers having technical issues today.

Happy birthday Monyk!

Happy spring to all

B35C3253-C09F-43DF-BA42-846B0043F002.jpeg

I'm trying to decide how to do my hhn tickets this year.
The bogo is something I am trying to figure out for this year if it would work for me.

In past years I buy the pass that covers all of hhn including Fridays and the add on ep.
I only am planning of doing 5 nights of hhn this year and planning on two nights of booking a tour.

Last year they did not release the price costs for tickets until the bogo special was no longer available.

Weather is cold for me today.
I think I have become a wimp to temps lower than 60....

Good question, no good answer currently. Doubt they’d shift gears and release the multiday tix info prior to the BOGO offer expring.

Know there were many looking to purchase after the expiry date. Probably could dump them easily here if you find deal you like better.

If you want to add EP onto 4 of those nights though, my guess is it’s probably going to be less expensive waiting for the multi day ones.

Good afternoon. I thought I was feeling better today, but then I ate something.

In happier news - I got my windshield replaced today. I also received my Disney ticket number so I would schedule fast passes. Unfortunately there are no passes available for Slinky Dog Dash. I’ll just have to wait in line.

Sue - I hope you are better soon. I still can’t believe it is much warmer where you are. I think it will get to the mid 50s today.

Patty - More snow? Sorry you have to come back to that.

:bday: To MonyK! :cake:

Stomach bugs r the worst.

Re no FP for SD...If staying onsite, go on EMH day, be at gates a solid half hour pre rope drop.

If offsite, go on non EMH day, see above but arrive earlier

Then dash to the TS area with everyone else lol.

Keep checking the app for availability leading up to and including the day

Worst case, get in line near end of park hours. Ignore the posted wait time, it will be greatly inflated.

Busy spring break day at EPCOT! Spaceship Earth, The Land, the Seas all at 55-65 minutes. Soarin’ is 65 minutes. Going on now with our Fastpass!!

Spaceship Earth line:

View attachment 389462 View attachment 389463

Soarin!!

View attachment 389464

Imagination went from 20-35 minute wait while we’re in line!
Usually we walk right on. Crowd pictures:

View attachment 389471 View attachment 389472

Spring break has sprung, yuck.

Last edited:
Afternoon Sans family :wave2:

8C16E699-5693-4142-A4C5-E602B672B2D4.jpeg

0B25228A-43EF-445A-BED7-07DB50CC8D65.jpeg

F96DC947-CDE6-41D7-AA6D-5550F20F7BFC.jpeg

Happy Birthday Monyk

6F4ACC7A-40E6-42DC-BD68-3D0EDB115514.gif

66CD2B6B-0525-44F5-A0F7-572E6E508275.gif

Pattyw love all the pictures from your vacation. Sweet photos of your mom and all the family....enjoy your last day in Orlando......wow....lots of people in line for the rides.

Robo the launches are pretty cool-DH and middle child managed to see one in December. Will have to check and see if any scheduled for late May/early June.

The Falcon heavy rocket was supposed to go off in March, but the date for that was changed to April 25th...... that will be a nice one to see if they keep that date.

Tiana and Lola poking out of sons hoodie. Tiana with the fuzzy cheeks- this breed lays blue eggs and has very puffy cheeks when grown.

That is the cutest picture of the chicks in your sons hoodie.

This afternoon doctor appt for cortisone injection in hip for my bursitis eek. He does put freezing in first. But yikes!

Hope your injection takes hold and makes your hip feel better soon.

Liv found a prom dress in two hours and only two stores

Yeah to finding the prom dress.

Everyone got really sick the end of last week and both teens and Brian were home sick. I had a couple of busy days. I was the only one who didn't get sick.

Sorry to hear the family were all sick. Hope you and your family are doing better :grouphug:

Mine turned into a marathon spent Hours at podiatrist. 3rd of 4 shots for my tarsal tunnel/PF. She decided to go off schedule and toss in lidocaine too.

Dealing with the insurance companies now are a pain for sure......hope the injections are helping :hug:

You can add me to the sick bay. I’ve had an upset stomach all day, so no taco Tuesday for me. I’m hoping this is just a 24 hour thing.

Get better soon Charade :hug:

Lol, in my head I was singing!

LOL....me too.....Love Sheldon Copper

How cute Robo. Hope you are feeling well, and enjoying more of that nicer weather.

Doing ok Lynne hope you and all your family are well? Trying to wrap up some trip planning here.

Sending you some Florida sun this afternoon :sunny:. We had rain and 63 yesterday. Today it was sun and clouds. Pretty windy now.

Yuk!! I'll be waking up tomorrow to COLD!!! and snow is in the forecast! Ugh!

Safe travels to you and your family . Hope you don’t get much snow.

Re no FP for SD...If staying onsite, go on EMH day, be at gates a solid half hour pre rope drop.

If offsite, go on non EMH day, see above but arrive earlier

Then dash to the TS area with everyone else lol.

Keep checking the app for availability leading up to and including the day

Worst case, get in line near end of park hours. Ignore the posted wait time, it will be greatly inflated.

Unfortunately I will be at the mercy of the tour bus. I have a feeling I will be waiting in a few long lines. I will keep checking the app though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter