Something About Nothing..........#11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Shumi, glad you were ok.

The other day, I was traveling quite fast down a hill, with a green light at the intersection near the bottom of the hill. As I near the intersection, a car passes into the intersection from the other crossing street. I slammed on my brakes and just about hit it. The car slows down and the driver waives to me. I couldn't believe it. The light was still green for me as I sat in the intersection for a minute. The nerve of that driver still amazes me. How could she not see me, a huge SUV, coming down the hill? Thank goodness I have good anti-lock brakes and a seat belt.

Beautiful sunny Monday for us. Low of 45 this morning, but a nice 70 degrees this afternoon. Heater may be turned on soon, needed a fleece blanket on the couch last night.

Hope all will have a great week!

Having a relaxing stay at RPR, great to be here.

Last night and this evening, have both rooms set at 75 degrees.
Saw on weather channel that temps will get better, humid and heat will return.
So looking forward to that news.

At the motherland I had rain to deal with for 4 days before it was sunny, dry which is my favorite weather.

The 2days I have been at the darkside have gone by fast.
Parks ok crowdwise except hhn was crowded Sunday nite when it hit 8:00 pm
Didn't get to walking dead house until 12:30 that night.
Thru the express line by park closing.
Ep was really needed that night by 8:00 in order to get everything accomplished for our group of 6.
Did grngotts Sunday at 10:50 and only had a short 15 minute wait.
Got on the ride and when we were at the drop, it broke down.
Sat at the drop point for 7 minutes before it restarted.
Nothing like leaning against the bar on the ride at that angle, not.....
All on the ride got a reride once we got off.
Much nicer that second time around.
Today it broke down a couple of times so the ride waits were at 30 minutes when I got on around 6ish.
No cinema spectacular shows this month since the parks close at 7:00 and it is still light at that time.
Miss not being able to do this show on this visit.
Meeting up with homies later this week which will be fun!
Saving some rides to do then.
Practicing new photo bombing techniques........

Hotel was at 97 percent when I checked in.
Today I asked if they are full yet. Was told they are sold out starting on thursday.
Looks like a packed house here due to hhn.
Now I understand why I wasn't able to add nights when I tried to early sept

Hope all you homies are doing well.
A shout out to Taylorsdad who I finally was able to meet on Sunday.
Great to put a face with a name...

Oh schumi, when I was waiting for my pizza at jakes, scooby
and Homer were outsde jakes.
They were waiting to go to Islands for character dining

Got 4 pics with scooby and told him you love him.
His handler said, " tell Carole that Scooby loves her"
That should make your day

Just now finished the drive home from Orlando to West Virginia. Had a great time but basically stayed at the Parks from opening to almost closing every night and am tired. We loved HHN. It was a great trip with my wife, siblings, and myself. Macraven, it was great (just noticed I am overusing the word great ). Just wish I would have had the chance to have spent more time with you guys instead of just a brief hello. I guess, perhaps that is something to maybe try to plan next time. Anyways, gotta go to bed since I have to get up in 5 hours to get ready for work.

I can't wait to get up there. Im so happy that my DH, DS and I will be in Orlando on Thursday. We can't wait! We are looking forward to spending time with all of the homies and having a blast. Counting down to fun. :)

Today got our flights booked for next year :cool1: :cool1:

18 nights at RPR again......home from home :thumbsup2

So flights, overnight at airport hotel, RPR and car hire booked.......planning over ::yes:: ::yes:: That's about as much planning as we need for a Universal trip just now ::yes::

I know I told a certain someone I would start my trip report from this year as soon as I got back :duck:.............I will get around to it. Been a little busy.......also PhotoBucket has a personal vendetta against me I think :badpc:

Taking DS for a new suit tomorrow. He needs them for presentations this year so he has 2 but another one won't go amiss........he looks so different in a suit.......so very grown up.

Hope everyone's good :wave2:

Today got our flights booked for next year :cool1: :cool1: 18 nights at RPR again......home from home :thumbsup2 So flights, overnight at airport hotel, RPR and car hire booked.......planning over ::yes:: ::yes:: That's about as much planning as we need for a Universal trip just now ::yes:: I know I told a certain someone I would start my trip report from this year as soon as I got back :duck:.............I will get around to it. Been a little busy.......also PhotoBucket has a personal vendetta against me I think :badpc: Taking DS for a new suit tomorrow. He needs them for presentations this year so he has 2 but another one won't go amiss........he looks so different in a suit.......so very grown up. Hope everyone's good :wave2:

Sweet, now I need to put it in my calendar too.

On the way back to the room from Universal Studios Saturday for a quick break before our second night at HHN my wife and I were approached and asked to participate in a study. Before I could say no the TM told us we would be paid $20 each to review a new unaired tv show. And since we love our tv programs it was an offer we couldn't refuse. It is a new show and it stars Katherine Heigl. Of course my wife and I disagreed on the show with myself liking it and Tina finding it boring. Since we disagree, I guess we wont be adding it to our family viewing schedule.

Just now finished the drive home from Orlando to West Virginia. Had a great time but basically stayed at the Parks from opening to almost closing every night and am tired. We loved HHN. It was a great trip with my wife, siblings, and myself. Macraven, it was great (just noticed I am overusing the word great ). Just wish I would have had the chance to have spent more time with you guys instead of just a brief hello. I guess, perhaps that is something to maybe try to plan next time. Anyways, gotta go to bed since I have to get up in 5 hours to get ready for work.

Great to meet up with youse!

Hope you do a repeat for hhn and be able to hook up with us

I can't wait to get up there. Im so happy that my DH, DS and I will be in Orlando on Thursday. We can't wait! We are looking forward to spending time with all of the homies and having a blast. Counting down to fun. :)

See youse Thursday!

Today got our flights booked for next year :cool1: :cool1:

18 nights at RPR again......home from home :thumbsup2

So flights, overnight at airport hotel, RPR and car hire booked.......planning over ::yes:: ::yes:: That's about as much planning as we need for a Universal trip just now ::yes::

I know I told a certain someone I would start my trip report from this year as soon as I got back :duck:.............I will get around to it. Been a little busy.......also PhotoBucket has a personal vendetta against me I think :badpc:

Taking DS for a new suit tomorrow. He needs them for presentations this year so he has 2 but another one won't go amiss........he looks so different in a suit.......so very grown up.

Hope everyone's good :wave2:

That was me........as long as you do the trip report, anytime will be fine for me.
I always love your reports!

Penciling you in my calendar.
2015 will be the year of the meet

So here I am, sitting at home by the computer about to upload pictures from the UTH Tour.
The thread should be up momentarily...

Flying out to Vegas on Thursday for a wedding... ::yes::

Two thumbs up to Pax and Dora, to Jody and Rob, and especially Mac for setting up our get together on the 5th!
Too bad Taylors Dad had to leave from Finnegan's on Sunday.

I hope I see you guys again next year!

Cheers! :drinking1

Marquibiri :thumbsup2

So here I am, sitting at home by the computer about to upload pictures from the UTH Tour.
The thread should be up momentarily...

Flying out to Vegas on Thursday for a wedding... ::yes::

Two thumbs up to Pax and Dora, to Jody and Rob, and especially Mac for setting up our get together on the 5th!
Too bad Taylors Dad had to leave from Finnegan's on Sunday.

I hope I see you guys again next year!

Cheers! :drinking1

Marquibiri :thumbsup2

I loved your photos from last year and after doing the houses look forward to seeing them even more this one. Yeah, hated to leave you guys Sunday but maybe will get to meet up with everyone next year.

It's Wednesday! Hump day indeed!

Nice amount of rain last night. Through the clouds, the moon looked more orange than red this early morning. Red skies though, so more rain to come.

Hope all are enjoying the week!

I'm here.

tumblr_moat5kahpY1ruoh2yo1_500.jpg

I love your calendars but are you sure it is Wednesday already

Marco fun time for wedding in Vegas , u will enjoy it
Are you thinking what I am thinking...............

( how can you sneak away for a quick flight for hhn)

Lynne come stay a few nights with me, no rain here

I hate shopping!

Just got back from getting DS new suit, shirts, ties and shoes.........everywhere was mobbed beyond belief.......on a Wednesday afternoon!!! Not fun.

But got him sorted ok......he wouldn't get a purple tie :upsidedow

Making pulled pork for dinner tonight.....pork has been in crock pot since 6am this morning........not having buns.......having coleslaw and sweet potato garlic wedges...........pork smells lush!!!

:wave2:

I love your calendars but are you sure it is Wednesday already Marco fun time for wedding in Vegas , u will enjoy it Are you thinking what I am thinking............... ( how can you sneak away for a quick flight for hhn) Lynne come stay a few nights with me, no rain here

It's Wednesday, we arrive at RPR in the am. :-)

I hate shopping! Just got back from getting DS new suit, shirts, ties and shoes.........everywhere was mobbed beyond belief.......on a Wednesday afternoon!!! Not fun. But got him sorted ok......he wouldn't get a purple tie :upsidedow Making pulled pork for dinner tonight.....pork has been in crock pot since 6am this morning........not having buns.......having coleslaw and sweet potato garlic wedges...........pork smells lush!!! :wave2:

Dinner sounds great, set me a spot. Pork slow cooked and with coleslaw, my mouth is watering.

So are any of you all doing Disney as well while you're down here? I'd love to meet up with some of you but haven't bought Uni passes yet. Sorry I haven't checked in here in ages - been so busy and finally out of the corporate housing and in a house (up in Clermont) this morning! Let me know and I'll try to work anything out if someone's around!

So are any of you all doing Disney as well while you're down here? I'd love to meet up with some of you but haven't bought Uni passes yet. Sorry I haven't checked in here in ages - been so busy and finally out of the corporate housing and in a house (up in Clermont) this morning! Let me know and I'll try to work anything out if someone's around!

Disney what's that?

Nope we are all at the Dark Side this weekend, it's HHN.

Well, if you're meeting somewhere that doesn't require a pass/ticket (ie dinner somewhere), let me know that too! I am adamantly NOT doing HHN in any case. Ever. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter