Someone tell me I'm not having a crazy moment!

PoppyBentley

Earning My Ears
Hi,
I'm going for my first DVC vacation in September (yup I'm also impatiently waiting for those official hours!! :rotfl:) and I swear I remember reading that as a DVC member we can book dinner reservations 180 out - am I right about this? I feel like I'm going loopy, but I'm sure i've read this...:confused3

As I'm going in Sept I'm obviously near the 90 day mark so it really isn't too big a deal, its just bugging me. I wanted to book the Fantasmic dinner package for the 18th and was hoping I could do it today thats all.

Does anyone know if this used to be the case and its now changed?

Thanks
:goodvibes

This used to be the case until recently (within the last 6 months I believe) when they dropped it back to a 90 day window. We found out when we tried to make ADRs 180-days out for our upcoming trip this month. We then had to wait until the 90 day mark to call back.

Ahhhhhh...that explains it! :woohoo:
I knew I read it somewhere, I'll hang on a few days then at least it will give me time to see the official September hours.
Thanks for that. :thumbsup2

DVC members never had any special priviledges for booking ADR's, it was the same as any other WDW resort guest.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter