Some sad news about DIS'er, Suzy Mouse's, family

New to the board. Sorry to hear the lose of your Mother. Hope your dad Has faithful healing
:grouphug:

What sad news! Suzy, may the Lord be with you all during this heartbreaking time. The photo of you all together is just wonderful. You can see the love one each person's face.

:grouphug:

Suzy, my heart is filled with sadness due to your loss. My prayers are with you and your family. A speedy recovery blessing for your Dad as well!

My dear Suzy,
Deepest sympathy in the tragic loss you and your family have suffered - You are in our thoughts and prayers and if there is anything we can do, we are just a phone call away.
God's blessings be with you and yours.
Always
Shirley and Norm

Suzy, deepest condolences to you and your family. Prayers for a complete recovery for your Dad.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. OP, please keep us updated on her father's recovery.

sending thoughts and prayers for you and your family in your time of sorrow.

I am so sorry for you loss. I will keep your family in my prayers.

Oh I am so sorry to hear this. They look like a happy couple, so full of life. So sad. I am keeping Suzy and her family in my prayers.

Blessings,
Kim

Suzy, you and yours are in my prayers. My deepest sympathies are with you.

Thank you for letting Dan share your parents with us.

Dan, thank you for that moving tribute.

Ursula

Suzy and family. I am very sorry to hear about your tragic loss. Our thoughts and prayers go with you. You have such a beautiful family!

I am also very sorry to hear about your Mom....She looked like a very loving person. God Bless you and your family :angel:

I am very sorry for your family's tragic loss. I hope that your father recovers physically quickly. I will say a prayer for every member of your family's healing.

I am so sorry for your loss. Please accept my condolences and wish your father a speedy health recovery and comfort and strength to help you all through this very trying, and sorrowful time. Sending some extra pixie dust your way in honor of your mom...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter