some pics of our trip

stacymomof2

<font color=blue>I have NEVER come close to utteri
Our family with Mickey
CALIFORNIATRIP182.jpg

A pirate! Our older DD was taking the pic...she used my younger DD's camera and she wouldn't let the pirate take her camera to take a family pic...she didn't trust him! Smart girl...pirates steal!! :rotfl: (forgive the puffy eyes and the hair! We were very tired and it was drizzling that morning...makes for lousy pics...but we had to!)
CALIFORNIATRIP462.jpg

On the teacups...my DH was spinning it so fast it made him sick and he didn't go on the 2nd time around! :lmao: So the 2nd time was a girls only trip!
CALIFORNIATRIP011.jpg

Dumbo! My older DD & I up front, my DH & young DD in the next one back! It was a fun little ride!
CALIFORNIATRIP009.jpg

speaking of pirates!! The guy playing Jack was VERY funny! We followed him for a bit just to hear him interact with everyone!
CALIFORNIATRIP032-1.jpg

Tigger Tails!!! My younger DD enjoying!
CALIFORNIATRIP052.jpg

Splash Mountain, my DH & Younger DD in the 1st & 2nd row...this was their 2nd ride....we all rode the first time and had a BLAST...I was in the front row and got totally SOAKED...it was great!! :thumbsup2
CALIFORNIATRIP054.jpg

kids! My teen DD talking on her phone while her sis was trying to ham it up!
CALIFORNIATRIP240.jpg

over at California Adventures....Cruellas trailer...neither one would knock on the door....CHICKENS!
CALIFORNIATRIP260.jpg

Baloo & the girls over at Goofy's Kitchen
CALIFORNIATRIP228.jpg

Disneyland Hotel from Downtown Disney...Wonder tower with the DLH sign (on the right) and the Magic tower with the stars on it
CALIFORNIATRIP449.jpg

So there you go! I might post some more here and there. I also have some from the parade and various things! Man! What a trip!

~Stacy

Thanks for sharing your pics! I love them all, but especially love the one on the tea cups. The background is spinning but they are in perfect focus. It came out great. :thumbsup2

And the Dumbo one. You and your DD look so cute there. :goodvibes

Looks like you all had a blast!

Great pics! Thanks for updating so promptly after your trip - you're obviously still tingling with pixie dust! :goodvibes

Thanks for sharing your pics! I love them all, but especially love the one on the tea cups. The background is spinning but they are in perfect focus. It came out great. :thumbsup2

And the Dumbo one. You and your DD look so cute there. :goodvibes

Looks like you all had a blast!

Thanks! I was surprised the teacup came out so clear on the girls, I was laughing so hard! The looks on their faces make me laugh and remember how hard they were laughing!!

What great pictures. Thank you so much for sharing :goodvibes

Thank you!

Great pics! Thanks for updating so promptly after your trip - you're obviously still tingling with pixie dust! :goodvibes

I was talking with my sis-in-law and she said the same thing! :rotfl: We really did have a great time!

Great shots of your family. Looks like you guys had a blast. Thanks for sharing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter