• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Some of my layouts I hope!

Spinning

<font color=deeppink>Give me a chunk of something
Ok Not sure how to this with a link....hope it works.
I just picked some ramdom pages to give you an idea how I scrap. I the flag pade I actually used some embellishements! Not sure if they show up. But I have eyelets, brads and stars on there!
http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=4289951691
let me try pasting them
fbf33a60.jpg

fbf33a5a.jpg

fbf33a51.jpg

fbf33a49.jpg

fbf33a40.jpg

fbf33a32.jpg

fbf33a27.jpg

fbf33a17.jpg

Nice job Spinning.

I had to join in order to see your album though.

Laura
A Scrapaholic

I just pasted them so I hope everyone can see them!

Great job!!! I love looking at other ideas!!:)

I love em!
I see the embellishments too ;)

I especailly love the 'water splashing' one!
Great use of pattern paper - without it being overwhelming!
If I can figure out how I will post some of mine later too :)
PAttyT

Thanks everyone. I just realized I had the same Flag page so I added the "lowering" of the flag.

Great Pages! I think you did awesome with your embellishments!!!:teeth:

OMG! I just realized I have a spelling error! I spelled variety wrong! Well doesn't that just......I wonder if I can pull those letters up! Boy do I wish I could spell!

Great job and thanks for sharing. I especially like the layout of the splash with the water drops.

Great layouts!

And a little un-du should lift those sticker letters no problem...and still allow you to stick them again after they dry. Good luck.

Don't ya just hate goofs like that? LOL :)

I didn't even notice that!
Undo should work for ya-
if it makes you feel better - I spelled my best friends name wrong! I wrote CRYSAL (duh) and I still haven't fixed it lol
PAttyT

FANTASTIC! All your pages look great. I love that splashing one. Did you use a template for that?

Your pages are great! What did you use on the Swim page and splash page? to cut those out? Really cute!
Also I like the snow page Is that vellum or patterned paper?
I really like the flag page too...They are ALL cute!

HC

Thanks HC! FOr the pool page I just winged it! I first cut the pictures into drop shapes and then mounted it on blue papper and cut around the outside part of the picture.
The snow page is just paper

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter