Some Good Thoughts Would Be Appreciated

daughter_of_amid_chaos

<font color=green>very very very careful about wha
Hey Guys!
I really dont like doing this especially over something so cliche as my problem but I could really use some good thoughts right now.
Some stuff has been happening in my life that has taken a major toll on me and I want to apologize to anyone who i've been a b**** to.
Those of you that know what is going on will understand why I am asking for good thoughts.
But if you guys on the TB could be my guardian angels for a few days i would really appreciate it and it would mean so much to me.
Thanks in advance.
Norah

Norah, I'm sorry to hear that some not so good stuff has been going on with you. Don't worry about your problem being "cliche" or anything, I've been having freak outs lately about the stupidest stuff, but it's still upsetting. If you ever need someone to just vent to you can IM or e-mail me at PrettyGirl4516@aol.com. Hang in there :)

Sorry to hear that things have not been the best lately. Good thoughts are certainly on the way for you.

Norah---you know Im always hear for you...we are going to get through this 2gether
I know you are going to need me 2morrow and dont worry I will be there to listen and support you
I'm sending tons of good thoughts and *Pd* your way

its not going to get too much worse...its only going to get better :)

Thanks for all the thoughts you guys.
Unfortunately (as most of you know) the person i was having issues with and I were unable to resolve our problems and have decided to go in two different directions.
I have now realized that I was treated very badly and deserve much better so I am enjoying my new life :)

***HUGS***
Remeber if you ever want to talk I am here!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter