Some Fun DVCers..try this!

I tried the numbers again last night and got through! I was super excited and pretty much bouncing in my seat. Some guy from Louisiana answered and gave one word answers to my questions and sounded like he was bored out of his skull! :rotfl2: I tried to engage him in conversation, but it felt more like an interrogation.

Me: "Hi! Where are you right now?"
Him: "Umm..Magic Kingdom in Epcot" ( :confused3 )
Me: "Are you having a great time?"
Him: "Yup"
Me: "How long are you visiting Disney World for?"
Him: "7 Days"
Me: "What did you do today?"
Him: "Walked around"

And so on...

He finally asked me who I was and I said I was just a random stranger calling the phone in Epcot. He said something about how I must work for Disney and hung up!

Very weird.

I called later and again got the weird fax screeching noise. Not sure why it works sometimes and not others, but if you get that awful noise, try again and you may get through.

WOW! Can't wait to call it! I am a teacher and have very little to do once June gets here! I am so chatty, I am sure that my DH will enjoy not having me dying to talk to him all day at work!

Anything that gets me a little closer to the magic! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter