Some Dining Reviews

crabmeal

Mouseketeer
We got back yesterday and the reviews I read here helped me so I thought I'd share:It was me Dh my parents, DS 5 DD1

Sunday we ate at LeCellier in Epcot.We did pick at the F&w fest, pizza and pasta in Italy.They were both good. I read a lot of good things about LeCellier and was disappointed. My mom and I both had the cheddar soup and it was way too spicy. All I could taste was the black pepper. I also had a Casear salad which was peppery too but coud have been left from the soup. My Dad and Dh both had steak which was fine but not great. My Dad said the mashed potoaoes were too salty.DS had a kids meal chicken and fries which was good.

Monday we did the Crystal Palace breakfast which was excellent. The choices are plenty, the omlette station was very good too. My favorites were the cinnamon french toast and the breakfast lasagna. The cheesy potataoes were good and the pancakes too. There was fresh fruit, yogurt and pastries, muffins and croissants.A very good breakfast and the characters were great too. Piglet stayed up front and we took pictures with him. Tigger and Eeyore came around and my DD loved them.
Tuesday we went to the Spirit of Aloha. We all really enjoyed it.The salad was very fresh and tasty. I liked the pineapple cocnut bread and the fresh pineapple was good too. The ribs were very good, some of the meat was falling off the bone. The rice was good but the veggies were a little boring. I don't care for bone in chicken but everyone else enjoyed it too. The dessert was too sweet, I onl had a little bite. The show was good especially the end acts.
Wednesday my mom and I did the High Tea. It was excellent. The finger sndwiches were delicious, so were the scones cream and jam. Fresh strawberries and cream were last and we managed to eat them too. The earl grey tea was so good too I miss it!
One day we had lunch at the Garden Grill in Epcot. We walked in right before the first seating and was seated in 15 minutes.This was good food too. The beef and turkey were delicious. The potoatoes were very good and the veggies were so fresh and good. Chip and dale came by and my DD was very scared of them! They came by a few times but very fast because of Dd. Mickey was very cute as a farmer. Dessert here was hot apple crisp and vanilla ice cream. MMM is all I can say. DS didn;t like his dirt and worms but his mom did!
We also did the dinner at 1900 park fare. They said I had cancelled my PS which I didn't but they seated us anyway. The buffet was very good here too. I had salad, lasagna, chicken marssala and egg rolls. The kids had pizza chicken nuggets macaroni or pbj to choose from. There were a few cookies, brownies, bread pudding, lemon tart for dessert. We were so stuffed we just had some ice cream. The fairy godmother was in the lobby, she was sweet. The two mice came around , Prince Charming and Cinderella too. My DD loved the Prince , she was blowing him kisses and he gave her a kiss too.My DD loved the mice esp the purple one, she came to our table a few times.
We also ate at 50's PTC. I didn't have a PS but was able to get a 2pm seating. Auntie Clara was our server and she was very funny. My Dad managed to stump her with a joke too. My mom and I shared onion rings and the smoked turkey sandwich. The rings were paper thin but good. The sandwich was very good. Ds had the usual chicken and fries and my DD ate more than him. Dad had chicken soup and DH skipped lunch. The table behind us got a special dessert, whipped cream sprinkles and green beans! Very funny!

We also had counter service at Peco's Bill.The hot dogs and burgers were good. Hope that helps someone!

Thanks for the reveiws! Sorry you didn't like the soup at Le Cellier--I am one of the people who loves it. :D I love 50's Prime Time too, and I agree that the high tea is excellent. I can't wait to go back!

The GF tea is from Harney and Sons. You can purchase the Earl Grey right off their website.

Thanks for the reviews. Crystal Palace is one of my favorite places to eat. I think that some of the other restaurants that you listed, I am going to mark so that we can try them this summer.

Thanks for the reviews.

We finally tried Le Cellier this summer after 30 some WDW vacations and very much enjoyed our meal...except for the salty cream cheese mashed potatoes!

Glad to hear you enjoyed the Luau! We are looking forward to this (more for the show, than the food - but for the price, I was hoping the food was good!).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter