• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Some BCV photos

I loved the BCV photos! Can't wait to "go home" in June. The pictures only make me wish I was there today. To me it is one of the most beautiful areas in WDW.

Also, I enjoyed the SSR photos. We will spend a few days there as well. (kinda booked BCV a few weeks late) ::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo

Aagghhh (Big sigh, here!!) Those are AMAZING!! Thank you so much for posting them (although, it did make me homesick)!!!

:wave:

Beca

Nicely done! I got into digital photography a few years ago, mainly because of Disney, lol. I also do some sports photography and recently picked up a high end Panasonic 5MP with plenty of pro features. Cannot wait to put myself to the test with it at Disney in July.

Really liked the fireworks shots.

Great pics! Thanks for posting them!
I checked out the SSR one's also, that is my 'home' and I'll be going in just 28 days!

Excellent pictures!! You're very talented!

Thanks for sharing the great pictures. Our December stay at BCV was cut short due to my Mom's death. But we're going in late May for a few days, so I'm looking forward to the getaway. Thanks again.

The pictures were great! :cool1:
Thanks for sharing them. I am hoping to hear soon on my BVC purchase (waiting for ROFR), and I am optimistically planning on a December trip as well.

Thanks! Those bring back great memories - we stayed there for a night last December after our cruise!

Thanks for posting! Great pics! I want to go home!

Hi,

Great pics!! Thanks for sharing!!!

Allison

Another thanks here! We will be going in October and I am officially homesick now!:sad:

What fabulous pictures, VanHouten! What kind of camera are you using? All of your shots are good, but your evening/nighttime shots are just breathtaking.

Thanks for sharing--you'r pics are beautiful!!! Exactly how early did you have to wake up to get some of those morning shots?! I too would like to know what kind of camera you used. Thanks again!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter