• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Solo Travelling for either 2023 or 2024

Marz1401

Earning My Ears
Hello,

I have started to plan and save for a 9 night vacation to WDW, as well for Universal (Mostly for Harry potter). My friend may not be able to come with me and I am determined to go, even if it means I go solo. I'm looking to meet new people who want to go solo as well and are looking for company. I would love to get to meet new people and if possible eventually meet before hand. Who doesn't want to go to the most magical place on Earth?

I have done a solo trip once before. It wasn't exactly planned that way, I was supposed to be travelling with a friend but they had to cancel at the last minute. I wasn't sure what to do then, I considered cancelling myself but had been looking forward to the trip for so long, I decided to just go ahead with it on my own. I ended up having SUCH a good time! It was so nice to be able to go at my own pace, I think it really spoiled me for any future trips I take with others lol. I've been loosely planning another solo trip for whenever it is safe to do so.
What time of year are you thinking of going?

I have done a solo trip once before. It wasn't exactly planned that way, I was supposed to be travelling with a friend but they had to cancel at the last minute. I wasn't sure what to do then, I considered cancelling myself but had been looking forward to the trip for so long, I decided to just go ahead with it on my own. I ended up having SUCH a good time! It was so nice to be able to go at my own pace, I think it really spoiled me for any future trips I take with others lol. I've been loosely planning another solo trip for whenever it is safe to do so.
What time of year are you thinking of going?
For sure 2024, but if I can go sooner the better. If I was just going by myself I was thinking of may/june of 2024 so I can enjoy the florida weather along with the magic of WDW and universal.

I've done a couple of solo trips. I actually really enjoyed it. There is so much to do, and the restaurant staff are so friendly, I didn't feel uncomfortable at all. I have a solo trip planned for Dec 11-18 at Beach Club Villas (crossing my fingers), if it starts to look like it will happen I intend to add a few days prior at Saratoga Springs. As a woman travelling alone, I feel safe as I'm so familiar with WDW. I'm also a person who doesn't mind time on my own in my daily life. I've travelled with and without companions, it's just 2 different types of trips. Enjoy your planning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter