Solo or Cancel?

No, I'd definitely be going alone. I do live with my long-term boyfriend but it's not the best relationship at this point (another plus for getting away from it all), and the last time I took him along on one of our Disney trips (a deluxe trip almost free for him), he grouched so much that I vowed to myself never to travel with him again unless he paid every penny of the trip for both of us. He's happier hanging out at home with the dogs, anyway.

How do people do with rides when you're solo? Any tips for not feeling self-conscious about being alone in a two-person vehicle?
The cast members will space you out right now due to COVID. I travel a lot in a group of 3 so I was used to getting put to the other car then too. Rides are short so no need to feel awkward. You will find others that are there alone - either locals or solo travelers. I also load my book in the Kindle app on my phone in case the lines are long - used to chat but COVID spacing makes that harder and I have been stuck between groups that didn't speak english for an hour (I now bring my own entertainment for the line!).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter