• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

solo dining during garden fest and during food/wine fest

newholidayx2

<font color=green>Searching for the perfect tree<b
Where would you book for solo dining during the Garden Festival in April? Thinking maybe just booking tours? or places w/good salads?

Where would you book for solo dining during the Food & Wine Fest in Nov for a 50th b'day celebration? Maybe start the day w/Norway princess brkfst followed by a tour ending with Off Kilter?

Both times staying at BCV

Where would you book for solo dining during the Garden Festival in April? Thinking maybe just booking tours? or places w/good salads?

Where would you book for solo dining during the Food & Wine Fest in Nov for a 50th b'day celebration? Maybe start the day w/Norway princess brkfst followed by a tour ending with Off Kilter?

Both times staying at BCV

I love going to WDW during the Flower & Garden Festival and the Food & Wine Festival, and I'm usually there solo. I'll be at WDW during Flower & Garden for my birthday weekend in April.

My favorite Epcot restaurant is Chefs de France - and I always order The French Menu for lunch: http://allearsnet.com/menu/menu_cdf.htm

Since you like salads, I can recommend the Beef Tenderloin Salad at Le Cellier for lunch: http://allearsnet.com/menu/menu_lcl.htm

I usually don't eat at the Epcot restaurants during Food & Wine because I like to graze at all the food booths. :) Ending the day with Off Kilter and then IllumiNations sounds like a perfect way to celebrate your 50th birthday, and I'll be doing the same on my birthday!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter