Sold out...shop disney

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by Amy11401, Sep 15, 2018.

1. Amy11401

Amy11401 Mouseketeer

I went on shopDisney to buy something for our Halloween costumes and it is now sold out :( Do things ever come back in stock once they are sold out? On several fronts I am having bad Disney luck today.

Feel free to move this if this is the wrong thread.

2. Robo

Robo 1971 Castle in the Hub: Your lights are on!

EVER? Yes.

What you are looking for, in particular, and within the timeframe you need... nobody knows.

marcyleecorgan likes this.
  3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. fla4fun

fla4fun DIS Veteran

Did you click to see if it shows as available in stores? I ran into that a lot on my trip. I would see something and it would say sold out, then I would click on the map button, and find it in the stores.

There are people who advertise as personal shoppers and will go to the parks to buy things. I have never done that, but if it’s something critical for your costume it is an option.

5. Mambo Junkie

Mambo Junkie DIS Veteran

What I wanted was sold out ( a hat) and I bought it on ebay, cheaper than the original. Be sure to always look for free shipping.

6. Amy11401

Amy11401 Mouseketeer

It is a kids darth vader tee shirt with a cape. It is available in bigger sizes but not xsmall small or medium. I looked elsewhere online and so far found it one other place for more money and it is a company I have not heard of. I did not find it on ebay or amazon.

7. Summer2018

Summer2018 DIS Veteran

There was a Disney purse that I really wanted for $98 on Shop Disney, but it sold out. On Amazon, they jacked up the price to over $200 in some cases. It makes me sick when people buy up merchandise then sell it for a ridiculous profit.

Fortunately, I found it in stores in MK paying $98.

Amy11401 and Madame like this.