Sodas and ATM machines

mia30

Earning My Ears
We are leaving on our very first cruise ever next weekend and I have a couple of questions...We love our sodas and I was planning on packing some to put in our frig. in the room, but how many can the frig hold, and is it very cold? And if any of you have done this before, how did you pack them so they would not EXPLODE in your suitcase??LOL Then this question may be silly and stupid but I do not usually carry cash, I love my debit card and would be lost without it, Are there ATM's on the boat or do people mostly carry traveler's checks and cash? Thank you for all the wonderful info you guys have posted on here already, it has been a big help!!

Congratulations on your first cruise!

The in-room Beverage Coolers can easily hold more than a 12 pack of soda. I usually bring 6-8 cans onboard to have in the stateroom. They should be cold by the next day after placing them in the cooler. Plus, your room attendant will always keep fresh ice in your room. As for getting it onboard, we always pack it in the carry on and take it that way.

There are no ATMs on the ships. Guest Services will cash travelers checks and, I believe, one personal check up to a specific amount. On past cruises, I've always taken case for tips and for port expenses. Everything else can be charged to your stateroom account and then settled with either a debit card or a credit card.

Hope this helps and enjoy your cruise!

Hi You will have no problem bringing can drinks on your flight. We usually pack our sodas/beer in our checked baggage in their 12 pack holders surounded by towels. When it is time to go home we have plenty of room for souveneirs.

Thanks everyone! I hope I remember everything!! You guys have been an abundance of help this past few months! I will proably be back earlier this week with some other silly little question before I leave I am sure.......I am one of those people that can't stand to not know if I should have brought something or not!! Silly ugh??!! Oh well, I will have a blast and enjoy my family time no matter what!! Bon Voyage everyone!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter