Soda

ascherm

Earning My Ears
Could someone please tell me if there is Sprite Zero available on the Magic? I recall it was available on the Dream in 2012, but wondered if it is still an option.

Could someone please tell me if there is Sprite Zero available on the Magic? I recall it was available on the Dream in 2012, but wondered if it is still an option.
Not poolside last May. Maybe (for a cost) in the bars/lounges.
magic 2016 poolside P1080884 1500.jpg

Book a suite, and they may pick it up in the next port for you.

From what I've heard....

;)

Anyone know if Dr Pepper is free anywhere on the Fantasy?
No. Dr Pepper is not a Coke product.

How much can you take on? I know beer is a 6 pack & wine is 2 bottles, but not sure on soda limits. And what's the easiest way to haul it on?
There are no limits to how much soda you bring onboard. Only limiting factor - how much you want to wrangle before your room is ready, since it must be in your carry on bags.

How much can you take on? I know beer is a 6 pack & wine is 2 bottles, but not sure on soda limits. And what's the easiest way to haul it on?

We use a small collapsible luggage cart to haul it in by the 12-pack. We have to run each 12-pack through the scanner, like an airport carry-on scanner, then restack the 12-packs onto the cart and secure them with bungi cords. When you're addicted to Dr. Pepper like DH is, ya gotta do what ya gotta do!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter