• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Soda water

cvax300

Earning My Ears
Do most of the quick service restaurants have plain non bottled soda water available?

I would assume all soda fountain machines have a soda-water/club-soda option. It’s just one of the nozzles that has the option not to add the sugary syrup.

This advice is from years of ordering club soda in general, but I have not ordered it from a quick service at a Disney Park in particular.

I would assume all soda fountain machines have a soda-water/club-soda option. It’s just one of the nozzles that has the option not to add the sugary syrup.

This advice is from years of ordering club soda in general, but I have not ordered it from a quick service at a Disney Park in particular.

At the self-service soda machines, I've never seen soda water as an option. There is a button for water, but it is just plain, filtered water.

I'm also a seltzer drinker. I've never seen it at a self serve station. You will find bottled Dasani sparkling at some of the fruit stands. At restaurants its usually bottle pellegrino or the like.

While I'm not sure about those at WDW, self serve dispensers outside of WDS usually have a small tab that just says 'soda,' it's not a full button like the soda/juice etc. options. Coke freestyle machines usually have Dasani Sparkling under the zero/low calorie options.

I've been disappointed this way at WDW at QS places that just have a standard soda fountain. If they serve booze, they are more likely to have a soda gun and will probably be able to hook you up.

At TS I have been able to order club soda ( just soda water) never found it at any quick serve. Yes now some kiosks in the parks have seltzer, the one near Hall of Presidents has it and I have also found it at some spots in Epcot. I only drink seltzer so we order for the room and sometimes I carry a can with me!

I have never seen a club/seltzer option at any of the quick service stations. However, at table service and bars it would most likely be served.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter