soda mugs

imgoingtodisney

Goal! going on this cruise 37lbs less and I will e
What's to stop someone from getting a refill in their mug and putting it into a different mug? then reusing the mug?

ok
sorry - but as DVC members giving Disney our money for the next 40yrs I feel they can give us soda
AAA members (who arent connected w/Disney) get soda mugs but DVC members dont

We received 4 mugs from AAA on our cruise last week and thought we would use them constantly. Well, I bet if we got 2 or three sodas the whole time that's it. We used the mugs alright but mostly for coffee or water (which is free) at the deck 9 beverage station. Unless you are a really serious soda drinker (which I thought I was) you won't get much use out of it. There are cups by the bev station and when you're not drinking "tropical drinks" you may find yourself craving plain old water....we did.

Actually Im thinking of my 2 boys. As for myself, you are correct, it's either a rum/tropical drink or water/coffee.

Originally posted by imgoingtodisney
What's to stop someone from getting a refill in their mug and putting it into a different mug? then reusing the mug? . . . how much do we need to hide the fact that we are doing this?
Just an observation - - It seems you posted this looking for flames, hence the topic title. Obviously you realize that what you are doing is wrong, or you wouldn't be asking if you can get away with it. The soda program amounts to $5 per day per person. It seems anyone who can afford a DCL cruise could afford that. If you are concerned over the need to hide what you are doing, it means you have a guilty conscience and are afraid of getting "caught." If you think there is nothing wrong with what you want to do, go ahead and do it openly in front of the bartender. After all, children learn by example.

Hopefully, their conscience would stop them from cheating! :mad:

Wow,, In defence for what I saw written she was asking a legitamate question. We bought our son a mug on the Wonder and bought him a new one on the magic and will get him another new one this time., and YES there was three times last cruise that I said go get mommy a diet coke in your mug. I figured we paid for unlimited so that was fine. WE were not dumping into other containers and "stockpiling sodas" but come on folks be real, what is wrong with getting a diet coke instead of a sprite as long as you are only getting one? ?This argument seems silly to me. I also spend a large amount of money to have the six diet cokes delivered to our cabin or was it four? anyhow I did that three times in the last cruise, plan on bringing a 12pack this time . BUT if we are at the pool and son is not thirsty and I am and I don't want a frozen drink (like that happens) I will not feel at all guilty for telling him to get diet coke.

beerchug.gif

lol - sorry I did think of the beer mug but there is no way I would drink enough beer - now rum/frozen drinks that may be a different story - they dont have a refillable mug for those do they? lol

hey - guess what? I get to stay out of the Mickey pool debate - yippee

as for dressing correctly - I'LL be dressed correctly - I enjoy dressing up

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter