Social City has disney attractions

aengus

<font color=blue>Official Head VMK Cheerleader!</f
Hello Everyone.

One of the facebook games I play Social City has for a limited time some Disney attractions you can put in your city. They are only available for Social City dollars (pay or earn over time) but enough could be earned fairly quickly to get a spin for 8 and you would have your own attraction.

Play.dom is the company that makes Social City which some of you may have heard about a month ago Disney had purchased them.

Anyway this seems to be the first Disney influence seen in the social gaming arena using Play.dom maybe there will be more.

If you are a facebook person, look me up :thumbsup2

Here is a link to the game itself
http://apps.facebook.com/socialcity/

Here is a picture where in the bottom you can see I have the mad tea cups and it's a small world.

socialcity.png

Those are very cute!!

I love the Small World ride, great detail :thumbsup2

Well, this is the first FB game I have ever tried. Only because of the new Disney buildings:thumbsup2. So I signed up yesterday. I have Small World and the Partner's statue. I need a neighbor though:grouphug:. Not too sure how to do this stuff yet:confused3.

Is there anyway to trade because I've got 2 Big Thunder Mountains?

I dont think so Pete

Well, this is the first FB game I have ever tried. Only because of the new Disney buildings:thumbsup2. So I signed up yesterday. I have Small World and the Partner's statue. I need a neighbor though:grouphug:. Not too sure how to do this stuff yet:confused3.

If you have friends in facebook you add them that way. If you don't want to bother people by blindly sending out invites, you can watch your friends feeds and ask the people you see playing it.

If you have friends in facebook you add them that way. If you don't want to bother people by blindly sending out invites, you can watch your friends feeds and ask the people you see playing it.

If you click the "My Neighbors" button at the top it will eventually load a your facebook friends in little blocks. It will list your neighbors first then it will list your friends that also have cities. It will say something like, "John Doe has a city! Invite John to be your neighbor." After that, it will list the rest of your friends that don't play SC at all.

A new gift to give away arrived today...a Mickey Mouse statue:banana: I sent a few to my Disfriends:wizard:

A new Mickey Statue was released today (lower right). It's as big as a hotel :)

62234158946722582615102.jpg

It's a gift so you'll have to sweet talk one of your neighbors into giving you one. :thumbsup2

A new gift to give away arrived today...a Mickey Mouse statue:banana: I sent a few to my Disfriends:wizard:

It looks like we were trying to post this news at the same time. :)

If anyone hasn't heard, Playdom's CEO is moving into the role of president of WDIG. Not sure what it means for the future but it wouldn't hurt to show some Disney interest in the social city game.

Thought I would give it a try. Still learning what to do but I love the idea of Disney items in this game :)

It hasn't helped that Social City also has an iPhone App that ties into your facebook city. I really didn't need that...nope, not at all!

If anyone wants or needs another neighbor, PM me here and I'll send you the details. (Please know that you must have a decent post count or I'll ignore it, LOL!)

I need neighbors :(

Where do I find more neighbors...most of the people I have on facebook do not play or have no interest in playing.

Yea...I also gotta thank the A man for getting me hooked as well.

They just released a new Goofy Statue you can send as a gift. I'll post a pic of it later today. Also, if you have an iPhone, there are a number of free apps you can install and open that will earn you a free Social City Buck. You have to do this thru the iPhone Social City App to get the credit I think. I did 3 or 4 last night and they're mostly harmless.

So far I've collected Its a Small World, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad and Space Mountain.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter