SoCal Tickets vs Annual Pass vs ???

Wes

Mouseketeer
I recently moved to Southern California and now in the 90000-95999 zipcode for the Southern California pass.

I am not really clear whether these SoCal resident tickets are the same as the Annual Pass. Since this was all irrelevant to me before moving here, I never really understood the ticket choices.

I know that the SoCal ticket is only for residents who must show ID at admission. Is there some other discounted ticket level that I can use to include guests who visit me?

The entire annual pass program was cancelled a few months ago. A new program is supposed to be announced soon, but no one knows what it will look like or if SoCal residents will have special tickets or not. Everyone is paying full price for regular tickets right now.

Reactions: Wes
As posted, there are no special tickets or passes anymore. Everyone pays the regular ticket price.

Previously, an annual pass was not the same as a resident ticket. Neither the annual pass or the resident ticket allowed us to purchase discounted tickets for others.

Reactions: Wes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter