• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Soarin return times

Spintopbeach

Mouseketeer
I've been watching return times and soarin seems to be out of fast passes sooner than rsr or gog the last couple days. Is it a max pass thing or did they close a side or something cuz it seems odd.

I have noticed that, too. It happened last Monday as well. We were there W-F last week and were able to get FPs into the late afternoon/early evening and stand-by times were in the ~45-75 minute range. I'm just guessing that one of the two screens is down so they cut the FP availability in half and the stand-by line gets even longer.

Soarin' is scheduled to be refurbished 9/5-9/7. I am guessing that one side will be down until then and reopen with both sides functioning on the 8th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter