So, what would you like to hear?

How about if someone is in the world talking to guests for tips , reviews on places they ate recently, rides what ever comes to mind. doing it all live on the air!

can you ask the Cms at the park if they had one tip for guests what would it be??? I bet they can give some great ones they are there daily!:confused3

Hi Spaddy, I am going to be taking my grandchildren to the parks in the next few weeks. Touring with a 2 year old is going to be on the top of my list to check out.

I'm another who is looking forward to hearing a bit more for families with children. Thanks Bob :goodvibes

It would be a thrill to hear you all interview a current Disney Cast Member. I could see this go two ways:
1- Interview someone who has a very creative job there (choreographer for parades or shows, landscape designer just before Flower & Garden Festival, chef just before Food & Wine Festival, designer for the pyrotechnics, etc.).
2- PR person announcing a new attraction so that you all can ask all sorts of questions that wouldn’t be answered in a Disney advertisement. Give us the inside scoop.

I really appreciate all the suggestions. As I put together the shows for the next several weeks, I'm referencing this thread for ideas, so please keep them coming!!

Thanks,
Pete

Hi there Pete and crew--love, love, love the podcast! :love: You guys get me through my physical therapy each week!

As for new topics...I would love to hear more info. about things to do on property, but not in the parks. On the DVC boards, there are tons of posts from folks who are no longer park commandos (due to being able to visit more frequently). We now play "down days" so that we can actually have a RELAXING Disney Vacation! Who even knew that was possible?!?! :rotfl2:

Seriously, I would love to hear about resort activities, activities at places like the Community Hall at OKW, Winter/Summerland mini golf, renting boats...basically, on-property acitivities that don't include going to a park. Thanks!

Just thought of another idea...

Many guide books suggest taking a day and visiting the town of Celebration, the "Town that Disney Built." What is the history of this town (I know Disney is no longer involved.) Is it worth going to see?

Since i only began listening to your podcast this week for the first time, I feel a bit silly posting on this thread, since maybe you've covered this topic in your prior shows.

And I'm not sure if this falls within the range of what you'll cover in your podcasts, but anyway, here goes.

I'd be very interested in information/tips/whatever regarding Tokyo Disneyland and DisneySea and Hong Kong Disneyland.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter