So what time can you actually can you book things for your cruise????

disneyfool_1202

The countdown has begun!!
So our window opening date for our 5/29 Dream cruise is 2/28 (which is my birthday), and I'm wondering - is that midnight on 2/27 INTO 2/28, or midnight on 2/28 into 3/1. All I really want is a Palo Brunch ressie (hoping they do it for the 5 night Dream cruise). I'm not trying for Remy this time around (I want to try main dinings and the kids are young so I'll stay with them. I may also book a spa treatment but I'm pretty flexible on that as well as a parasail on CC.

12:10 EST according to the atomic clock. The number of days has not changed. Can't book for my friends because it is still saying 76 days. :-(

Did you get it??

Scroll down. Does it say "book?" if it does click on it and it should let you

12:27a EST. It still will not let me book. It still says 76 days and that the booking window is not open.

12:27a EST. It still will not let me book. It still says 76 days and that the booking window is not open.

If you were logged in before midnight, you must log out and back in. The system does not recognize refresh.

Well, that was a waste of time staying up. 1:06a and still no luck. Will try again later this morning.

The website finally reads 75 days, but it still says the booking window is not open. :-( I called Disney and they said tomorrow is the "final payment" date and that it would be the 75 days out. I pointed out that the website was not accurate, as it already says 75 days. She did not seem to care. As a side note, final payment had already been made several weeks ago.

I wonder if this is a continuation from last weeks issue when no one could book anything. Have you called DCL?

I wonder if this is a continuation from last weeks issue when no one could book anything. Have you called DCL?

It could be. It looks like, at this point, the website is a day off. Yes, as mentioned in my post I told the CS rep. She did not seem to care.

I was able to log in at 12:01 am this morning, went to my cruise plans and it said I was 75 days out and I was able to book Palo brunch. I was also able to log in and book for our friends. We are leaving April 2nd. Are you sure you were 75 days out? Must be a problem with their website. I'd keep logging in and out.

I was able to log in at 12:01 am this morning, went to my cruise plans and it said I was 75 days out and I was able to book Palo brunch. I was also able to log in and book for our friends. We are leaving April 2nd. Are you sure you were 75 days out? Must be a problem with their website. I'd keep logging in and out.

The cruise is April 3rd, so tomorrow is apparently 75 days out.

Today, however, the website says: " Only 75 days until your cruise sets sail! " It is wrong. Also, as I noted before, the number of days did not change after 12:00a. I am not sure when it did change because I gave up after 1:00a. It was changed when I got up this morning, but again, it is wrong. Today is 76, not 75 days out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter